Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Paols B.
My favorite .........the smell is so good and my hair love it .my daughter love this product .
Elizabeth B.
I use this on my boys, ages 5 & 3. I love how this makes their hair feel and it smells so good.
Christina C.
I buy this a lot for my girls , it leaves there hair soft and very clean and smells very good .
Adina C.
ridge spring, Sc
SMEELS GREAT! MY DAUGHTERS HAIR RESPONDS VERY WELL TO THIS CONDITIONER. AUSSIE IS A GREAT BRAND
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Love the Ausssie for kids. Smells so good, I love the smell of coconut! Leave the hair so soft!
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
If your addicted to coconut like I am you'll be smelling your kids hair constantly. Love it!
Celia M.
Allentown, PA
It is a great shampoo my kids love its scent of coconut and it doesn't tangle up their hair.
Cristina R.
My kids really like that there something like this for them and also has a good smell to it.
Karen B.
Kansas City, MO
I love to use this on the young ones in the family. It smells soooo good. They love it also.
camille g.
Lancaster, TX
My daughter loves this and wants me to put it in her hair at least twice when it's bath time!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.