Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Jamie H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this amazingly delicious smelling conditioner in my children's hair. It is light and effective.
Debra E.
Bay Shore, NY
I really like the smell of this product. Myself and my children use this every time we wash our hair
Kayla R.
Weber City , VA
We have three little girls and their hair is great thanks to Aussie! A must bug for little girls!
Casey A.
Richmond, IN
I love this for my son. I use this on him every night and the smell of it if amazing. He loves it
Katie C.
Lodi, Ca
My daughter loves this one! The smell isn't too much and it makes her hair so soft after one use,
k t.
Hermiston, OR
I actually used the kids for myself and loved it. it leaves your hair so soft and smells amazing.
Andrea H.
Madisonville, KY
Kid's love this product. Makes their hair very soft and barely tangle free. Also very fragrant
Savannah H.
I use this for my daughter. It's not harsh on her hair and very light. Also smells really good.
Erica D.
Marseilles, IL
My kiddos use this all the time. Not only does it smell great but it helps keep the knots down
Megan S.
Kids love the scents and it works very good. Great price also. This is all I buy for their hair
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.