Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Brittany S.
We love the kids hair products. My girls have long hair that can tangle easy and we've found this helps
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
My kids love this and it smells amazing. It is affordable and easy to find. It helps with tangles also.
Jamie H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this amazingly delicious smelling conditioner in my children's hair. It is light and effective.
Nikki S.
Dornsife, PA
Love the smell of this product. It cleans well and definitely is kid friendly. Gentle and effective!
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I loved using this product in my kids hair.
It made it very shiny and I loved how snarl free it was.
Felicia B.
Spanaway, WA
It makes your hair feel soft and shiny. My daughter has sensitive skn so ihad to swith her product.
Debra E.
Bay Shore, NY
I really like the smell of this product. Myself and my children use this every time we wash our hair
k t.
Hermiston, OR
I actually used the kids for myself and loved it. it leaves your hair so soft and smells amazing.
Katie C.
Lodi, Ca
My daughter loves this one! The smell isn't too much and it makes her hair so soft after one use,
Kayla R.
Weber City , VA
We have three little girls and their hair is great thanks to Aussie! A must bug for little girls!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.