Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It cleanses very well. It is a great products for my girls.
ada v.
Chowchilla, CA
Really good product to use on kids! Been using this product since 2003......... Never used anything else
Sharee P.
I love this conditioner. Nice, thick with a lot of slip. Great smell. My favorite children's conditioner.
tempe f.
This is an awesome one! My kid loves it and she loves how it smells too! It makes her hair really soft.
Heather F.
Hartselle
Smells great and my daughter likes the smell also. It's tear less and her hair looks great afterwards.
Brittany S.
We love the kids hair products. My girls have long hair that can tangle easy and we've found this helps
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
My kids love this and it smells amazing. It is affordable and easy to find. It helps with tangles also.
Nikki S.
Dornsife, PA
Love the smell of this product. It cleans well and definitely is kid friendly. Gentle and effective!
Felicia B.
Spanaway, WA
It makes your hair feel soft and shiny. My daughter has sensitive skn so ihad to swith her product.
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I loved using this product in my kids hair.
It made it very shiny and I loved how snarl free it was.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.