Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Smells amazing and is Moisturizing. What more can you ask for in a conditioner. My kids love the smell also.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this on my 2 year old daughter and it makes her hair so shiny and tangle free. plus, it smells amazing!
cora g.
Smells great works great and my kids love it also leaves their hair clean and soft i recommend this product
Julie P.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell!!! And leaves my little girls curly hair smooth and easy to manage.
Without weighing it down
Sharee P.
I love this conditioner. Nice, thick with a lot of slip. Great smell. My favorite children's conditioner.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It cleanses very well. It is a great products for my girls.
ada v.
Chowchilla, CA
Really good product to use on kids! Been using this product since 2003......... Never used anything else
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
My kids love this and it smells amazing. It is affordable and easy to find. It helps with tangles also.
tempe f.
This is an awesome one! My kid loves it and she loves how it smells too! It makes her hair really soft.
Heather F.
Hartselle
Smells great and my daughter likes the smell also. It's tear less and her hair looks great afterwards.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.