Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Paula H.
Havana, FL
I bought this and the shampoo for my daughters and it smelled so good and makes tangles fall out when brushing
Katrina F.
Millersburg
Ive always used this product on my children, works wonderful, smells great, and has been in my family for years
Sheena S.
I love this and so do my kids, smells great and doesn't burn their eyes! It's also works for my older daughter!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
My daughter loves his brand. She loves the smell and I love the fact that she never has tangles after a shower!
beverly W.
Paris, TX
Great product for my girls smells great and packaging makes it fun for the kids love their kid line of products
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Smells amazing and is Moisturizing. What more can you ask for in a conditioner. My kids love the smell also.
Jenn H.
Calera, AL
This is great for kids. Has a great scent and is a great conditioner without leaving the hair heavy and oily.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this on my 2 year old daughter and it makes her hair so shiny and tangle free. plus, it smells amazing!
Julie P.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell!!! And leaves my little girls curly hair smooth and easy to manage.
Without weighing it down
cora g.
Smells great works great and my kids love it also leaves their hair clean and soft i recommend this product
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.