BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
This stuff is great, i use it on my daughter, it makes her hair soft and it detangles her hair too. she loves this
Shannon O.
Jacksonville, ['FL', '', 'FL']
I purchased it for my brother and I liked the way his hair smelled and it felt really smooth and it looked amazing.
Chris H.
I don't even like coconut and this stuff smells awesome. It does a good job cleaning your hair and the kids love it
Danielle J.
Amarillo, TX
The girls love using this. It smells great and keeps the girls hair soft and with no tangles. We like using this
Joanna S.
Scottsdale , AZ
My daughter loves this conditioner. She has super curly hair and it makes her little curls smell and look great.
Aisha C.
Ayden, NC
Kids love it so fresh and clean great kids hair suo i love it and so do my kids bath time has never been better
Katrina F.
Millersburg
Ive always used this product on my children, works wonderful, smells great, and has been in my family for years
Paula H.
Havana, FL
I bought this and the shampoo for my daughters and it smelled so good and makes tangles fall out when brushing
Sheena S.
I love this and so do my kids, smells great and doesn't burn their eyes! It's also works for my older daughter!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.