Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Veronica A.
Whittier, CA
Love the way it leaves my hair nice and smooth , shining , volume & clean . Never dry or itching hair but always moist
Nichelle j.
Monticello, NY
Don't really like this product doesn't really work well. For my children but might work differently for someone else's
Shannan W.
My kids really like the Aussie products. they aren't irritated by it as they have sensitive skin. smells awesome too.
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
I love this for my girls hair. Smells and feels good. Silky curls. Ithe price is right on. Not too much, just right.
amanda V.
My son loves the blue and purple colors on the container. He also enjoys taking a bath and using the aussie products
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great and leaves my kids hair very soft and shiny . I have to say this is on the top of my list for products .
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
I use this in my kids. Have for many years, they love it! It smells wonderful, like a head full of coconuts!! Awesome
Shannon O.
Jacksonville, ['FL', '', 'FL']
I purchased it for my brother and I liked the way his hair smelled and it felt really smooth and it looked amazing.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
This stuff is great, i use it on my daughter, it makes her hair soft and it detangles her hair too. she loves this
Chris H.
I don't even like coconut and this stuff smells awesome. It does a good job cleaning your hair and the kids love it
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.