Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Shannan W.
My kids really like the Aussie products. they aren't irritated by it as they have sensitive skin. smells awesome too.
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
I use this in my kids. Have for many years, they love it! It smells wonderful, like a head full of coconuts!! Awesome
Nukole S.
Eaton, OH
This conditioner is one of my daughters favorites she loves the smell and how soft her hair is after she washes it.
Chris H.
I don't even like coconut and this stuff smells awesome. It does a good job cleaning your hair and the kids love it
Shannon O.
I purchased it for my brother and I liked the way his hair smelled and it felt really smooth and it looked amazing.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
This stuff is great, i use it on my daughter, it makes her hair soft and it detangles her hair too. she loves this
Joanna S.
Scottsdale , AZ
My daughter loves this conditioner. She has super curly hair and it makes her little curls smell and look great.
Danielle J.
Amarillo, TX
The girls love using this. It smells great and keeps the girls hair soft and with no tangles. We like using this
Aisha C.
Ayden, NC
Kids love it so fresh and clean great kids hair suo i love it and so do my kids bath time has never been better
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.