BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Connor J.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff. OMG. My hair was super dead from box dying for years, using this completely transformed my hair ! Definitely recommend !
Ashley S.
Robstown, TX
This conditioner is great for my daughter. She has curly thick hair and this makes it easy to brush and leaves it smelling amazing.
Frank R.
This stuff is awesome! Makes my hair smooth and smell GOOD! I know it's kids, but I tried it out and it's some pretty good stuff!
Amanda T.
My sister uses this and she loves it. I wash her hair a lot when i watch her. I suds up very well. Cleans her hair throughly too.
Kelley L.
Jasper, IN
My daughter loved this conditioner. She uses it all the time. I would highly recommend it. She really likes the smell of it too.
Jennifer O.
Raymond, NH
My daughter loves this conditioner the smell is awesome like grapes we love all their products leaves your hair soft and smooth
Jessica M.
Crete, IL
Love the smell and leaves my daughters hair soft and easy to comb. Smell lasts too which is nice. Not a budget breaker either.
Sarah B.
Ceredo, WV
I used this product on my niece and she had a major allergic reaction to it. It smelled great but did not work for my family.
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love how soft it leaves my sons hair plus it smells really good I highly recommended this product and all Aussie products
Devan G.
I love Aussie products, but I didn't know they had a kids line! I am actually very excited for this that I will be trying!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.