Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
I love how soft it leaves my sons hair plus it smells really good I highly recommended this product and all Aussie products
Devan G.
I love Aussie products, but I didn't know they had a kids line! I am actually very excited for this that I will be trying!
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Aussie kids conditioner work very well on my both of my kids hair. It detangels and leaves it's smooth and steeling yummy
julie w.
Houma, LA
Will not repurchase, the scent was too fruity and it did not work well with the kids hairtype. the price was afforadable
Veronica A.
Whittier, CA
Love the way it leaves my hair nice and smooth , shining , volume & clean . Never dry or itching hair but always moist
Nichelle j.
Monticello, NY
Don't really like this product doesn't really work well. For my children but might work differently for someone else's
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
My son loves this conditioner, it leaves his hair extremely soft! He has been using this product for a few months now.
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
I love this for my girls hair. Smells and feels good. Silky curls. Ithe price is right on. Not too much, just right.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great and leaves my kids hair very soft and shiny . I have to say this is on the top of my list for products .
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
I use this in my kids. Have for many years, they love it! It smells wonderful, like a head full of coconuts!! Awesome
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.