Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Jodi R.
New Port Richey, FL
This is the absolute best conditioner we have found for my daughter. It doesn't weigh her hair down and it is so soft after we use this.
Vicki S.
Lehighton, PA
My daughter uses this. I wish it had a detangler but it works well on her long hair. The small is nice and doesn't leave her hair greasy.
Erika C.
Lake Worth, FL
I used this condition on my daughter's hair and it really moisturize it without weighing it down. The smell of coconut is very nice too.
Tamiki S.
My kiddos loving washing their more than ever now. CVS is where we bought it. I know this will be a staple in our house for awhile now.
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
My kids absolutely love this. They love the smell. They love how soft it makes their hair. I enjoy how manageable it makes their hair.
Jina C.
Simmesport, LA
My daughter loves this conditioner.. She loves the smell, I love the smell . And it loosens all the knots so we don't have any tears !!
Chessa F.
Dixon, KY
I have two boys ages 7 & 8.. They are super particular about what they use on their hair. Haha I know.. Strange! They love the scent!
Connor J.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff. OMG. My hair was super dead from box dying for years, using this completely transformed my hair ! Definitely recommend !
Ashley S.
Robstown, TX
This conditioner is great for my daughter. She has curly thick hair and this makes it easy to brush and leaves it smelling amazing.
Amanda T.
My sister uses this and she loves it. I wash her hair a lot when i watch her. I suds up very well. Cleans her hair throughly too.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.