Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Jina C.
Simmesport, LA
My daughter loves this conditioner.. She loves the smell, I love the smell . And it loosens all the knots so we don't have any tears !!
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
My kids absolutely love this. They love the smell. They love how soft it makes their hair. I enjoy how manageable it makes their hair.
Connor J.
Fullerton, CA
This stuff. OMG. My hair was super dead from box dying for years, using this completely transformed my hair ! Definitely recommend !
Chessa F.
Dixon, KY
I have two boys ages 7 & 8.. They are super particular about what they use on their hair. Haha I know.. Strange! They love the scent!
Ashley S.
Robstown, TX
This conditioner is great for my daughter. She has curly thick hair and this makes it easy to brush and leaves it smelling amazing.
Kelley L.
Jasper, IN
My daughter loved this conditioner. She uses it all the time. I would highly recommend it. She really likes the smell of it too.
Amanda T.
My sister uses this and she loves it. I wash her hair a lot when i watch her. I suds up very well. Cleans her hair throughly too.
Frank R.
This stuff is awesome! Makes my hair smooth and smell GOOD! I know it's kids, but I tried it out and it's some pretty good stuff!
Jessica M.
Crete, IL
Love the smell and leaves my daughters hair soft and easy to comb. Smell lasts too which is nice. Not a budget breaker either.
Sarah B.
Ceredo, WV
I used this product on my niece and she had a major allergic reaction to it. It smelled great but did not work for my family.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.