Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Bought this because my daughter liked the cute little animal on the bottle and because she has easily tangled hair. No thanks to the little picture on the front, but I wasted my money here. My daughter liked it and it smelled great, but did nothing to help with tangles. Her hair was soft but became oily very quickly within 24 hours. Purchased from Walmart.
Sarah S.
Great for long hair that is prone to tangles. Smells really good, the kids love how it smells in their hair. Always fairly priced and can be purchased at target or Walmart.
Yami S.
This is an amazing product. It smells great. I normally don't like the smell of coconut but this one smells very beachy which is great to use all year round. It is affordable and I just put a little bit in my damp hair after washing it. Keeps it from frizzing as well. I only have it 4 stars because sometimes I feel like it makes my hair a little greasy.
Bobbi H.
I absolutely love this, it make my daughters hair smell good and it's silky too! It's very affordable also, not pricey at all! Idk if it's safe for color treated hair? I am very satisfied, not disappointed
Liz N.
DENTON, NC
Thank goodness for coconut. I love that it's fresh coconut scented and it also makes my kids hair soft with out the weight of a normal conditioners . Makes tangles easy to well, untangle
heather c.
Lockport, NY
I love love love the smell of this hair conditioner. My daughter has the most unmanageable hair and when we used this she was able to brush her hair. She loves how smooth it felt n how great it smells .
Erica D.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter loves this! It smells like fruitcake in a bottle, seriously! Her hair is very frail and still growing so this stuff is perfect because it's gentle and smells great, which we both love.
Gabby H.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My girls love this conditioner! It makes their hair so soft and shiny and the smell is so delicious. The
Price is not bad and the quality is good. Will be buying again!
ana n.
I have known about this product since a kid my dad always use this line I definitely loved it for the kids wash great smells good easy on their head which I love
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I love Aussie, so when I had my son and he was old enough to start using different shampoo and conditioner we went to Aussie, I enjoyed this product but for my son I did noted it convenient, I like the 3 in 1 products, it's hard to get a wild child to sit still while I open 3 different bottles to clean him plus store them when my tub is covered in toys. I hope eventually we can go back to this product because I did love the smell!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.