Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Melissa C.
Texarkana, TX
Aussie is one of my favorite brands because it always smells so amazing! I don’t like to use a lot of conditioner because it usually makes my hair oily, but not this stuff! I’m always extremely satisfied with all of their products!
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Bought this because my daughter liked the cute little animal on the bottle and because she has easily tangled hair. No thanks to the little picture on the front, but I wasted my money here. My daughter liked it and it smelled great, but did nothing to help with tangles. Her hair was soft but became oily very quickly within 24 hours. Purchased from Walmart.
Sarah S.
Great for long hair that is prone to tangles. Smells really good, the kids love how it smells in their hair. Always fairly priced and can be purchased at target or Walmart.
Bobbi H.
I absolutely love this, it make my daughters hair smell good and it's silky too! It's very affordable also, not pricey at all! Idk if it's safe for color treated hair? I am very satisfied, not disappointed
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Thank goodness for coconut. I love that it's fresh coconut scented and it also makes my kids hair soft with out the weight of a normal conditioners . Makes tangles easy to well, untangle
heather c.
Lockport, NY
I love love love the smell of this hair conditioner. My daughter has the most unmanageable hair and when we used this she was able to brush her hair. She loves how smooth it felt n how great it smells .
Gabby H.
Tooele, UT
My girls love this conditioner! It makes their hair so soft and shiny and the smell is so delicious. The
Price is not bad and the quality is good. Will be buying again!
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I love Aussie, so when I had my son and he was old enough to start using different shampoo and conditioner we went to Aussie, I enjoyed this product but for my son I did noted it convenient, I like the 3 in 1 products, it's hard to get a wild child to sit still while I open 3 different bottles to clean him plus store them when my tub is covered in toys. I hope eventually we can go back to this product because I did love the smell!
Samantha L.
Kenna, WV
A+++! With the recent overwhelming outbreak of head lice that has taken over the US, I turned to Aussie for a wonderful product to make my sons hair soft and smooth to help prevent the lice from holding well. The coconut scent was another perk! I'm not sure if it's true, but I was told it would help deter the lice and although many others have had to seek treatment, my son has remained lice free!!! PTL!
Sabrina G.
Hurricane, WV
I bought this once for fun, thinking to myself, "No difference between adult shampoo and kiddy shampoo, right?" Wrong! Oh my word, it made my hair so soft. So soft. I couldn't stop playing with it. My Husband was magnetized. I had become the family cat. And I smelled like coconuts. Who doesn't LOVE the smell of coconuts? I do. We all do. I know you do, too. Don't deny it. Don't fight it.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.