BY AUSSIE #1 in Detangling Treatments

Tired of wrestling with tough tangles? This sweet apple-scented detangler is here to help. Even the trickiest tangles are no match for this must-have hair product. With just a few simple sprays you can kiss those tangles goodbye while protecting your little one’s hair against damage.

Directions: Spray onto wet hair and cover all strands. Brush through and you’re done.

Water, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie® Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
  • "Such a great detangler that will leave your hair smelling fabulous!" in 2 reviews
  • "I see below that this works well for children, but I purchased this when I was having difficulties with my hair last year, because I trust Aussie." in 2 reviews
  • "it dosnt put any moisture into my hair or anything like that but for detangling it works pretty good and then I use an oil or a leave in cream or something like that." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair that tends to get tangled at the ends and this detangler easily gets out all of the snarls. " in 1 review
  • "This product also does not leave hair greasy or give that greasy appearance. " in 1 review
Natasha R.
Works really great for my daughter who has super curly short hair and her curls are really thick and they get tangled so bad especially because she likes to swirl her finger in her hair when she sleeps and she falls asleep so I put a little bit less on after we get out of the bath and it really helps her to tangle her hair or in the morning if she was swirling her finger in her hair again or use it to detangler hair again and it smells really good to you and she loves it
Tessa C.
Smells amazing and works wonderfully on my little ones tangles. The light apple scent is amazing & this helps get the tangles out quickly & painlessly. Always been a big fan of Aussie products & this one works well. I like to use a little of this on my hair before I go out to give it a lovely apple smell. Give it a try!
Avery C.
Austin atx
i have never tried it and it is a very good price and does it really work for it's price it doesn't seem like it would work very good at all but then when i see it and all the reveiws it looks like a very good product but i know that everyone saying that it works pretty good but does it hurt the kids head do you use it with a brush to or what?
Ashley J.
Miami
I really like this detangler. It makes the styling process so much better and easier for me. I have really thick dark brown hair. This detangler really helps my hair with frizz as well. The apple smell is also AHHHMAZING and it is so cheap I always get atleast two bottles when I get it.
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
I use this detangler because I love the smell and that it does not weigh my hair down or leave a sticky residue behind after my hair is dried. It is not as thick as others that I have tried and that is why I only gave 4 stars. It works well but not as well as some more expensive options I have tried.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is our go to spray in conditioner for my two year old. We love Aussie. The smell is amazing. Well worth the couple dollars to get. You can even find it occasionally at your local dollar tree. Which is an added bonus. We've literally used this spray since our little one had a full head of curly hair. It doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy. In fact, anything a 2 year old allows you to use on their head is well worth the time and money to get.
The apple smell is actually refreshing. And the bottle lasts quite a while. Aussie® Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
My daughters have super curly hair like myself and we use this right after the bath, helps with tangles and also helps keep the shine in their hair. We love it. It doesn’t dry out their hair. I will continue to use this for not only myself but my daughters as well.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
This is my favorite detangler to use and I’m an adult! I love dory on the side BTW I thought that was a cute touch - I use it on my neighbors son and he loves it he will come over to my house after he takes a shower and ask if he can use mine - even tho he has his own
Grace L.
Indian Trail, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I am an adult but gosh I love the smell and I love how my hair is detangled!!! I trust this stuff so much all my roommates use it!! Don’t use this everyday especially if you have dry hair I feel like it may dry your hair up a bit
Afton F.
Not the same one I use on my hair. I don’t use the kid’s version, but this is amazing. I have very long extensions that get tangled easily. I spray this on both wet and dry hair and then comb with a wide tooth comb and the tangled come right out.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have very think tangled hair. It has to be brushed all day. Will this work on both my hair and my daughters?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it worth the money?
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Does this work for adult hair?
Diana M.
My daughter has very thin, fine and easily breakable hair. The wind could blow and it would be tangled again. Once used, how long does the product work for? Also, do you use this in place of the conditioner? Thanks in advance.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than other detangling products?