BY AUSSIE #2 in Detangling Treatments

Tired of wrestling with tough tangles? This sweet apple-scented detangler is here to help. Even the trickiest tangles are no match for this must-have hair product. With just a few simple sprays you can kiss those tangles goodbye while protecting your little one’s hair against damage.

Directions: Spray onto wet hair and cover all strands. Brush through and you’re done.

Water, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie® Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
  • "I see below that this works well for children, but I purchased this when I was having difficulties with my hair last year, because I trust Aussie." in 2 reviews
  • "Such a great detangler that will leave your hair smelling fabulous!" in 2 reviews
  • "it dosnt put any moisture into my hair or anything like that but for detangling it works pretty good and then I use an oil or a leave in cream or something like that." in 1 review
  • "I love aussie products and just recently tried the kids line smells good and works on my daughter's thick curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair that tends to get tangled at the ends and this detangler easily gets out all of the snarls. " in 1 review
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been big into kids detangler just because I love the way they make my hair smell and it reminds me of when I was a kid. This one in general sparked my interest so I tried it out and it's the only detangler I use right now! I don't care to go all out and spend money on high class detangler with different kinds of mature scents. I honestly love my hair smelling fresh with this strong Apple scent! Detangler is detangler to me and it gets out all my knotts! Detangler is a necessity in my life because I wear extensions and they can put some extremely bad knots in my hair so stop wasting your money on expensive detangler and switch over to ones like these (:
Jennifer Lee S.
Jennifer Lee S.
Springville, AL
If you are looking for a quick fix to the tangled bed head, this is your solution! definitely great for the price and the fact that it is available at most local retailers. However, it only does what it is intended and for a short amount of time. It's great for that morning rush brush through before walking out the door. However, expect to use it throughout the day to maintain manageable hair, particularly in girls with coarse or curly hair. Truly just a quick fix with no lasting results! I swear by some of my pricier detanglers that also add shine and some damage repair!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this Aussie detangler on my daughter's hair. My daughter has beautiful long and naturally curly hair so I absolutely have to use a detangler on her hair every single time I brush it. I love that it leaves her hair feeling soft and silky and not with a greasy or sticky feeling. It has a great scent as well. I usually just pick it up at Walgreens for $5.99 so it's super inexpensive and it's worth it if my daughter's hair is nice and soft and with no tangles. I love it!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always put this hair detangler on my daughter's hair after showering/bathing. It's smells great and the scent last on her hair. It works great too. I put on her damp hair and wait till her hair drys then I brush it and it feels so soft leaving her hair looking very shine and beautiful since she has straight hair. I absolutely recommend it to everyone and I usually get asked what I put on my daughter's hair since it smells so good! I also use the aussie shampoo 2 in 1 for kids.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
My neice hates having her hair brushed out, she went so far as to start hiding the brush and wanted to walk around with tangles and have it be really messy because it hurt her head so bad. her hair is really thick and has natural curls in it. I picked up another brand and it worked well but we have tried this too and it works great. a few sprays on the big messy tangles and it's easier to brush out so I don't have to see the tears that come with brushing her hair.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.
I bought this for my little girl to help tackle tangles. It works beautifully! I have tried two other brands and they don't do near as well as the Aussie. For one reason, it smells really good. I even spray it in her hair in the mornings when it's dry to freshen it and help with tangles. It's used after her bath while her hair is wet, too. Another reason is because it sprays well. The other brands spray crazy and this one sprays normal.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very tender header so I have always used a detangler. I used to buy the cheap kind but it never really worked for me and it still hurt. I really like the small of this and if I let it sit in my hair for about 5 minutes I am easily able to comb out my hair. I know I said I used to buy the cheap kind making this sound expensive but it's really not that bad because the bottle lasts me awhile. It's a great buy for tender headed scalps
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this even though I'm an adult! I love the smell of it, all Aussie products smell fantastic. This really does help with getting tangles out. I always bring it to the beach with me, after swimming my hair gets SO tangled and this helps 100%. Great for the little ones too! I use it on my little cousin when I have to do her hair. Her hair is always a mess but this ensures brushing is a pain free experience! Highly recommend.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only detangler I will use on my daughter's hair. It smells wonderful and it really does work. A couple squirts on her hair and no complaining when I brush. We have to use it every time she gets a bath because she will not let me brush it without the detangler in it. I'm so glad we found a product as wonderful as this so it will make brushing her hair easier. Also doesn't leave hair greasy if you put it in on dry hair.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I wish there was more products with this scent. I love it so so much. It reminds me of back in the day just clean smelling shampoo yum. As for detangling my daughters hair it is not the best. It is a great price and good as a light leave in conditioner but it does not help with tangles that well. I also like to use it in the morning to tame her hair for school and it leaves a nice light scent.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very think tangled hair. It has to be brushed all day. Will this work on both my hair and my daughters?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it worth the money?
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for adult hair?
Diana M.
Diana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has very thin, fine and easily breakable hair. The wind could blow and it would be tangled again. Once used, how long does the product work for? Also, do you use this in place of the conditioner? Thanks in advance.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do they have an unscented that works just as good?