BY AUSSIE #2 in Detangling Treatments

Great for knotty ‘dos in need of some sweet smelling smoothness.

• Detangle
• Protect
• Moisturize

Tired of wrestling with tough tangles? This sweet apple-scented detangler is here to help. Even the trickiest tangles are no match for this must-have hair product. With just a few simple sprays you can kiss those tangles goodbye while protecting your little one’s hair against damage.

Directions: Spray onto wet hair and cover all strands. Brush through and you’re done.

Water, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I see below that this works well for children, but I purchased this when I was having difficulties with my hair last year, because I trust Aussie." in 2 reviews
  • "Such a great detangler that will leave your hair smelling fabulous!" in 2 reviews
  • "This product also does not leave hair greasy or give that greasy appearance. " in 1 review
  • "it dosnt put any moisture into my hair or anything like that but for detangling it works pretty good and then I use an oil or a leave in cream or something like that." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair that tends to get tangled at the ends and this detangler easily gets out all of the snarls. " in 1 review
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
My son has long, curly hair that gets extremely knotted in the back pretty much every time he lays his head back on something. Car seat, crib, swing... the back of his head is one gigantic knot afterward. I started using this detangler after bath time and we haven’t had that problem ever since. It keeps his hair nice and soft without any greasiness or scalp irritation. It also smells amazing, and keeps his hair smelling amazing all day. Not to mention it’s extremely affordable. I highly recommend this product for parents on a budget.
Katherine Z.
WEST MONROE, LA
If it works on my daughters hair then I will give it 10 stars. She is natural, I mean all the way 100% kinky spongy curls thick down to the roots and long. Shampooing and conditioning is a job but the detangle process is a whole new game. Aussie Kids bloomin apple detangler spray is awesome. The smell is wonderful it doest leave a residue or the hair feeing oily mor does it dry it out.
Tessa C.
Mesa, AZ
Smells amazing and works wonderfully on my little ones tangles. The light apple scent is amazing & this helps get the tangles out quickly & painlessly. Always been a big fan of Aussie products & this one works well. I like to use a little of this on my hair before I go out to give it a lovely apple smell. Give it a try!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This product is not made for kids with thick, naturally curly hair. Hair like that can develop tangles the size of golf balls and this doesn’t help untangle that. I think this is more made for girls with smaller tangles and thinner hair. If there were few snarls this worked ok. Last beef is the strong apple smell seems to be used to cover up the nasty alcohol smell.
Avery C.
Austin atx
i have never tried it and it is a very good price and does it really work for it's price it doesn't seem like it would work very good at all but then when i see it and all the reveiws it looks like a very good product but i know that everyone saying that it works pretty good but does it hurt the kids head do you use it with a brush to or what?
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This works so well with getting out tangles in kids hair.  My daughter has super thick hair and it tangles so bad, especially during the summer.  This spray has been a life saver for us for a few years now.  We always have to use it as soon as she gets out of the pool or her hair turns into a mess.
Nikki S.
Fairview, WV
I typically use this product on my daughters hair and she loves it. It makes it so much easier to get a brush through it and we love the smell of it! It doesn’t dry her hair out and it works better than suave did when we had tried it (shave dried her hair out and if anything, made her tangles worse!)
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is our go to spray in conditioner for my two year old. We love Aussie. The smell is amazing. Well worth the couple dollars to get. You can even find it occasionally at your local dollar tree. Which is an added bonus. We've literally used this spray since our little one had a full head of curly hair. It doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy. In fact, anything a 2 year old allows you to use on their head is well worth the time and money to get.
The apple smell is actually refreshing. And the bottle lasts quite a while. Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
My daughters have super curly hair like myself and we use this right after the bath, helps with tangles and also helps keep the shine in their hair. We love it. It doesn’t dry out their hair. I will continue to use this for not only myself but my daughters as well.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
This is my favorite detangler to use and I’m an adult! I love dory on the side BTW I thought that was a cute touch - I use it on my neighbors son and he loves it he will come over to my house after he takes a shower and ask if he can use mine - even tho he has his own
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have very think tangled hair. It has to be brushed all day. Will this work on both my hair and my daughters?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it worth the money?
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Does this work for adult hair?
Diana M.
My daughter has very thin, fine and easily breakable hair. The wind could blow and it would be tangled again. Once used, how long does the product work for? Also, do you use this in place of the conditioner? Thanks in advance.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than other detangling products?