Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
Great for knotty ‘dos in need of some sweet smelling smoothness.
Tired of wrestling with tough tangles? This sweet apple-scented detangler is here to help. Even the trickiest tangles are no match for this must-have hair product. With just a few simple sprays you can kiss those tangles goodbye while protecting your little one’s hair against damage.
Directions: Spray onto wet hair and cover all strands. Brush through and you’re done.
Water, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinonesee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I see below that this works well for children, but I purchased this when I was having difficulties with my hair last year, because I trust Aussie." in 2 reviews
- "Such a great detangler that will leave your hair smelling fabulous!" in 2 reviews
- "This product also does not leave hair greasy or give that greasy appearance. " in 1 review
- "it dosnt put any moisture into my hair or anything like that but for detangling it works pretty good and then I use an oil or a leave in cream or something like that." in 1 review
- "I have long hair that tends to get tangled at the ends and this detangler easily gets out all of the snarls. " in 1 review
I liked it however it doesn’t seem to work as well as the other one we had be using. It was not as thick and seemed like I was just spraying water in her hair. I would buy again as a second option but I prefer my go to detangler.
The apple smell is actually refreshing. And the bottle lasts quite a while. Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos