Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler

Great for knotty ‘dos in need of some sweet smelling smoothness. • Detangle • Protect • Moisturize

How well does this work on thick hair? Also, for those with sensitive skin, is this harsh it does it seem more gentle on the skin?
Does this product dry out toddlers hair?
Is this good for children which have curly hair and how much chemicals does it have?
Start your review of Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler!
Product Highlights
I see below that this works well for children, but I purchased this when I was having difficulties with my hair last year, because I trust Aussie.in reviews
Such a great detangler that will leave your hair smelling fabulous!in reviews
it dosnt put any moisture into my hair or anything like that but for detangling it works pretty good and then I use an oil or a leave in cream or something like that.in reviews
This product also does not leave hair greasy or give that greasy appearance. in reviews
I have long hair that tends to get tangled at the ends and this detangler easily gets out all of the snarls. in reviews
Brianna P.
Skokie, IL
Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler uploaded by Brianna P.
I really wish I could find effective inexpensive kids products that don’t STANK. It also weighs down fine hair so it looks stringy. Ugh that fragrance though. It does detangle effectively.
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler uploaded by Kirsten A.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom of 3 with very hairy kids, this works wonders. It does the trick and smells wonderful. Super affordable. Doesn't leave a residue. Easy to use. Wide range of scents. Will definitely repurchase. Highly recommend!
Sharmila N.
S Setauket, NY
Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler uploaded by Sharmila N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter couldn’t live without this product. It smells great and magically gets her tangles untangled. Just a few spirts is needed.
Kally C.
El Cajon, CA
Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler uploaded by Kally C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sem duvidas este è o melhor produto para desembaraçar o cabelos dos meus filhos . Nunca tinha visto nada parecido , além do cheiro que è maravilhoso . Deixa super macio o cabelos deles . Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
I use this on my daughters hair after she gets out of the bath tub and I think it does a pretty good job at getting the tangles out of her hair. My favorite thing about this detangler is the smell of it. It smells just like green apples. I live it so much!
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This product work really good. I use it on my nieces hair and it make brushing her hair very easy. It make the process much faster and it doesn't leave her hair greasy looking. Also it smells great.
Abigail P.
Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler uploaded by Abigail P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ami bebé le ayuda bastante a desenredar su cabello ya que él tiene su cabello chino,me encanta su olor y no necesito poner demasiado producto para desenredarlo.🧑🏻‍🦱
Tiffani-Ayn A.
Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler uploaded by Tiffani-Ayn A.
My daughter has thin hair that tangles easily. We have tried other product that left hair hard and still full of tangles. Aussie is an amazing product that allows you to use a little, smells amazing and gets all of her tangles out. It works so well my daughter can even use it.
sarah M.
Fallon, NV
I can not hey enough of this my daughter loves it and our smells amazing. I can't brush hey hair without it
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
This product is a must have for a small child that has naturally curly hair and is extra sensitive!! we purchased product from Walmart. It is okay to use daily without an effect on her hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...