BY AUSSIE #3 in Detangling Treatments

Great for knotty ‘dos in need of some sweet smelling smoothness.

• Detangle
• Protect
• Moisturize

Tired of wrestling with tough tangles? This sweet apple-scented detangler is here to help. Even the trickiest tangles are no match for this must-have hair product. With just a few simple sprays you can kiss those tangles goodbye while protecting your little one’s hair against damage.

Directions: Spray onto wet hair and cover all strands. Brush through and you’re done.

Water, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
  • "I see below that this works well for children, but I purchased this when I was having difficulties with my hair last year, because I trust Aussie." in 2 reviews
  • "Such a great detangler that will leave your hair smelling fabulous!" in 2 reviews
  • "This product also does not leave hair greasy or give that greasy appearance. " in 1 review
  • "it dosnt put any moisture into my hair or anything like that but for detangling it works pretty good and then I use an oil or a leave in cream or something like that." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair that tends to get tangled at the ends and this detangler easily gets out all of the snarls. " in 1 review
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
My daughters have very different hair types and textures.  My oldest has straight thin hair and my youngest has curly thick hair.  I purchased the Aussie kids Detangler for my youngest but I use it for both of them.  My youngest tends to get very tangly hair and after a few good sprays and a comb I can always get it untangled and looking great.  It does take more effort with her than my oldest.  One or two sprays is usually enough for her.  However it is a product I’d use over and over again.
Kate W.
Burlington, NJ
I bought this at Target when our normal detangling spray was sold out. I loved the smell and price point so I figured I’d give it a try because we could not go without detangle spray. My 3 year old has curly hair down to her butt.

I liked it however it doesn’t seem to work as well as the other one we had be using. It was not as thick and seemed like I was just spraying water in her hair. I would buy again as a second option but I prefer my go to detangler.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Im not a kid but since I have a lot of hair and it’s wavy it gets tangled when I’m out the shower! I used to just brush it out without product but my little cousin had it and i tried it (se doesn’t know) and omg life changing!!!! I ended up buying it and now i use it all the time on wet hair. It really takes a lot of the tangled out so smooth without a lot of tugging! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Tessa C.
Smells amazing and works wonderfully on my little ones tangles. The light apple scent is amazing & this helps get the tangles out quickly & painlessly. Always been a big fan of Aussie products & this one works well. I like to use a little of this on my hair before I go out to give it a lovely apple smell. Give it a try!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This product is not made for kids with thick, naturally curly hair. Hair like that can develop tangles the size of golf balls and this doesn’t help untangle that. I think this is more made for girls with smaller tangles and thinner hair. If there were few snarls this worked ok. Last beef is the strong apple smell seems to be used to cover up the nasty alcohol smell.
Avery C.
Austin atx
i have never tried it and it is a very good price and does it really work for it's price it doesn't seem like it would work very good at all but then when i see it and all the reveiws it looks like a very good product but i know that everyone saying that it works pretty good but does it hurt the kids head do you use it with a brush to or what?
Michelle B.
Rome
This works so well with getting out tangles in kids hair.  My daughter has super thick hair and it tangles so bad, especially during the summer.  This spray has been a life saver for us for a few years now.  We always have to use it as soon as she gets out of the pool or her hair turns into a mess.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is our go to spray in conditioner for my two year old. We love Aussie. The smell is amazing. Well worth the couple dollars to get. You can even find it occasionally at your local dollar tree. Which is an added bonus. We've literally used this spray since our little one had a full head of curly hair. It doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy. In fact, anything a 2 year old allows you to use on their head is well worth the time and money to get.
The apple smell is actually refreshing. And the bottle lasts quite a while. Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
My daughters have super curly hair like myself and we use this right after the bath, helps with tangles and also helps keep the shine in their hair. We love it. It doesn’t dry out their hair. I will continue to use this for not only myself but my daughters as well.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
This is my favorite detangler to use and I’m an adult! I love dory on the side BTW I thought that was a cute touch - I use it on my neighbors son and he loves it he will come over to my house after he takes a shower and ask if he can use mine - even tho he has his own
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have very think tangled hair. It has to be brushed all day. Will this work on both my hair and my daughters?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it worth the money?
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Does this work for adult hair?
Diana M.
My daughter has very thin, fine and easily breakable hair. The wind could blow and it would be tangled again. Once used, how long does the product work for? Also, do you use this in place of the conditioner? Thanks in advance.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than other detangling products?