BY AUSSIE #3 in Hair Mousse

Styling Can Finally Be A Breeze! With Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse, You’ll Get A ‘do With Staying Power That Won’t Feel Sticky. Hold ‘em High And In Place For Hours With This Styling Mousse.

Directions: Shake Well. Dispense A Dollop Of Styling Mousse Into Your Palms And Rub Through Hair To Get Perfectly Styled Locks That Still Look Touchable.

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid

• I don't know about anyone else lol but I can't really afford seph...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any suggestions of products similar to this one?...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is the best product for wanting to wear natura...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
LaTrea R.
This hairspray dries pretty fast.It has a strong scent that is not bothersome,but not the greatest.My rating is based on the hold.This freeze hairspray works great for curls and just the right amount of hold to keep a pony tail or bun in place.You don't have to go overboard with spraying for the spray to work.This hairspray is around $3-5 at most drugstores.Be catefil not to use too much or it will flake through out the day.A little goes a long way.I like the hairspray.Those who absolutely hate a stiff feeling with hairspray I would suggest getting a flexible hold spray instead.
Z'Ariyah H.
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Personally I haven't used it all myself however I've used it on my brothers hair before because I feel like it works on shorter hair or if you do have longer hair work somewhere intricate styles the Texter I'm not a total fan of but it does get the job done well and I do like the moose factor of the product which is really great but overall it does work on shorter hairstyles so just be aware of that
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
In high school I would use mouse to make my hair look more curly. It stayed for hours! I would only apply it early in the morning and by the time school was over it was still curly but not as curly. The mouse smelled great and I always loved that. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to easily make their hair look naturally curly.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
This is a good hair gel for those who love to style their hair. If you have curly or wavy hair it will hold your hair in place and will last all day without giving you any frizz. Also you definitely should use a hair spray along with it to make sure you have long lasting hold. Has a nice scent and you can find it at a good price
Emily S.
As a girl with naturally straight and thick hair this has great hold on my hair. My process to natural looking curls: wash hair night before braid hair into tight braids (leave hair damp) the next morning take out braids and apply this mousse. It looks so cute and this mousse hold ALL DAY LONG even on thick and short hair like mine!!
Mackenzie C.
I have always went towards Aussie products for my hair when I am being lazy or need a quick look for my day, such as when I want to just get out of the shower and scrunch my hair! Aussie has some of the best and affordable products to get the desired scrunch look.
Amber D.
Good smell, but doesn't last all day. Would not highly recommend but for a easy day where your hanging or at home it's a good product. Very affordable. Doesn't compare to other alternatives, doesn't hold like other brands. Less sticky would be a improvement.
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
Aussie is my go to brand for styling my hair I love this mousse.... it makes my hair rock hard and locks the hair do in.... your hair will stay out for hours I swear you could even drive a motorcycle and it would still look flawless after getting off
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
This mousse is my emergency go to because it’s cheap but still effective. This mousse keeps a hold on your hair while your hair still remains soft and bouncy. Although with this product it doesn’t set my hair all day but it does the job well enough.
Samantha M.
When is the best time to put in the sculpting mouse?
stacey j.
Dose this product help with frizz control for curly hair?
peyton a.
Maiden, NC
I have this product but not sure about it? Should I use it?
Amber M.
Columbia, MO
Would you say this is the best product for wanting to wear naturally curly hair all day? Keeping frizz to a minimum and hair appearing natural and not crunchy.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
I don't know about anyone else lol but I can't really afford sephora and all the top end make up brands .. kind of feel out of place on here ! I def. make up for it with skill but as far as ratings go it's a bit difficult 😩 #drugstoremakeup Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse