BY AUSSIE #5 in Hair Mousse

Styling Can Finally Be A Breeze! With Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse, You’ll Get A ‘do With Staying Power That Won’t Feel Sticky. Hold ‘em High And In Place For Hours With This Styling Mousse.

Directions: Shake Well. Dispense A Dollop Of Styling Mousse Into Your Palms And Rub Through Hair To Get Perfectly Styled Locks That Still Look Touchable.

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid

• I don't know about anyone else lol but I can't really aff...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any suggestions of products similar to t...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is the best product for wanting to wea...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
LaTrea R.
This hairspray dries pretty fast.It has a strong scent that is not bothersome,but not the greatest.My rating is based on the hold.This freeze hairspray works great for curls and just the right amount of hold to keep a pony tail or bun in place.You don't have to go overboard with spraying for the spray to work.This hairspray is around $3-5 at most drugstores.Be catefil not to use too much or it will flake through out the day.A little goes a long way.I like the hairspray.Those who absolutely hate a stiff feeling with hairspray I would suggest getting a flexible hold spray instead.
Mackenzie C.
I have always went towards Aussie products for my hair when I am being lazy or need a quick look for my day, such as when I want to just get out of the shower and scrunch my hair! Aussie has some of the best and affordable products to get the desired scrunch look.
Myra P.
Lenoir
I love this because I love the wet look that stays hard (weird right) when I used other stuff I would be 2 hours in at work and look like i stuck my finger in a wall socket lol!! I love the way it smells!! This is all I buy!! I had a friend tell me about it and I been hooked ever since!!
Arielle W.
Exeter , ME
I definitely wouldn't recommend spending the money on this product. I found that it didn't help my hair at all, and in fact just made my hair feel greasy and dirty. Plus I didn't care for the smell. There are other products in the same price range that work and smell much better than this product. At least you don't break the bank with this item.
Bailey R.
Bismarck , AR
This is a relatively cheap mousse and it smells great, but my hair is very fine and this honestly just doesn’t give me the hold I need. If your hair holds texture well then I would recommend it,but if you struggle like me, then I would not.
Sarah W.
Very light and airy on my natural curls. Helps to define the curls without leaving them heavy and greasy or oily looking. I can also brush my hair out with this product in without it clumping up and hurting or sticking together too much.
Cara M.
Awesome product! Smells great! Not too expensive and does what you’d hope it would! Lasts me a few months and don’t have to use a great deal of product to get the results I want! They always have coupons in my weekly paper as well
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Aussie is such a dependable brand for hair, it is always amazing being able to trust these products for what they claim to represent. In wind, my hair does not move! In rain, it remains in place. It is the best sculpting mousse.
Corinna G.
Grand Island
This product is really amazing with good. I haven’t tried an Aussie product that didn’t hold well. It’s firm hold without leaving the hair too crunchy. And it’s not terrible for your hair. And they all smell incredible too.
Samantha M.
When is the best time to put in the sculpting mouse?
stacey j.
Dose this product help with frizz control for curly hair?
peyton a.
Maiden, NC
I have this product but not sure about it? Should I use it?
Amber M.
Columbia, MO
Would you say this is the best product for wanting to wear naturally curly hair all day? Keeping frizz to a minimum and hair appearing natural and not crunchy.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
I don't know about anyone else lol but I can't really afford sephora and all the top end make up brands .. kind of feel out of place on here ! I def. make up for it with skill but as far as ratings go it's a bit difficult 😩 #drugstoremakeup Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse