Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse

Styling Can Finally Be A Breeze! With Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse, You’ll Get A ‘do With Staying Power That Won’t Feel Sticky. Hold ‘em High And In Place For Hours With This Styling Mousse.

Directions: Shake Well. Dispense A Dollop Of Styling Mousse Into Your Palms And Rub Through Hair To Get Perfectly Styled Locks That Still Look Touchable.

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid

I’m transitioning to the curly girl method and wanted some opinions on this product. Does it hold well? How does it feel?
Does the Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse leave a hardening feeling in your hair with the freeze sculpting factor?
Hi! I’m new to the CG method. I’d like to try out a good mousse. Is this CG friendly? And is it a good holding mousse?
Start your review of Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse!
6 days agoCenterville, IN
Aussie was my go to for that precooked Ramen noodle hair look that everybody has loved once upon a phase. It did, indeed, instant freeze my hair for the perfect look. I think it was a good product if you need extra hold and something not too expensive.
a month agoPhiladelphia
I can't say I like this product but I can't say I dislike it either. It has a nice scent but it still made my hair feel a bit crunchy after use. It wasn't as crunchy as when I use other products but I still don't like that for my curls. Its definitely affordable as well
2 months agoRobbins, TN
Aussie instant freeze sculpting mousse from your local store like Walmart is a good mousse to keep your hair scrunched and in place all day long! The scent is amazing and also lasts all day long, I keep a bottle at all times.
a month agoBoydton, VA
I love this product. It definitely hold your hair exactly how you have it styled. The smell is amazing. And it’s really not that expensive. I highly recommend this product, you can buy this product just about any store.
a month agoBeeson , WV
Freeze. It does just that. I use this on my hair when I scrunch it. Because my hair is so thick and heavy I have a hard time getting it to hold. But not with this. My hair stays put and it doesn’t fall out.
2 months agoforney
I’m pretty sure I’ve had at least one can of this under the sink since 2008 when “scrunching” was a thing, it’s nice for lazy days when you just need to tame your curls or waves without trying to accomplish anything too crazy.
2 months agoSullivan
I love the Aussie freeze it works so well and smells amazing! It is very long lasting. Will keep your hair on point all day. It met all expectations! Very satisfied. I would highly recommend.
a month agokincheloe
I used to use this all the time to scrunch my hair and add volume. It works pretty good. The Aussie products are very nice for being on the cheaper side! They have a really nice scent also!
2 months ago
This mousse is great for slicking back hair into a sleek pony or a top knot. It gives an all day hold and keeps baby hairs in place. It does get sticky and can be crunchy but does the job!
3 months ago
If you’re looking for mouse that could rival whatever Pauly D. puts in his blowout, this is for you. I love all Aussie products because they have a deliciously unique scent. This stuff is a little strong for my taste, as it reminds me of going outside with wet hair in sub zero temps...it legit looks/feels frozen! Again, not my taste but it gets 5 stars for delivering on its name!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...