BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Styling can finally be a breeze! With Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse, you’ll get a ‘do with staying power that won’t feel sticky. Hold ‘em high and in place for hours with this styling mousse.

Directions: Shake well. Dispense a dollop of styling mousse into your palms and rub through hair to get perfectly styled locks that still look touchable.

• I don't know about anyone else lol but I can't really afford seph...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any suggestions of products similar to this one?...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is the best product for wanting to wear natura...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
LaTrea R.
This hairspray dries pretty fast.It has a strong scent that is not bothersome,but not the greatest.My rating is based on the hold.This freeze hairspray works great for curls and just the right amount of hold to keep a pony tail or bun in place.You don't have to go overboard with spraying for the spray to work.This hairspray is around $3-5 at most drugstores.Be catefil not to use too much or it will flake through out the day.A little goes a long way.I like the hairspray.Those who absolutely hate a stiff feeling with hairspray I would suggest getting a flexible hold spray instead.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
In high school I would use mouse to make my hair look more curly. It stayed for hours! I would only apply it early in the morning and by the time school was over it was still curly but not as curly. The mouse smelled great and I always loved that. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to easily make their hair look naturally curly.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
This is a good hair gel for those who love to style their hair. If you have curly or wavy hair it will hold your hair in place and will last all day without giving you any frizz. Also you definitely should use a hair spray along with it to make sure you have long lasting hold. Has a nice scent and you can find it at a good price
Emily S.
Anderson
As a girl with naturally straight and thick hair this has great hold on my hair. My process to natural looking curls: wash hair night before braid hair into tight braids (leave hair damp) the next morning take out braids and apply this mousse. It looks so cute and this mousse hold ALL DAY LONG even on thick and short hair like mine!!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I’m a sucker for Aussie products and that’s because I love the way it smells. Plus it’s also a very good product. This product is very nice. Some mousses feel sticky and leave my hair nasty but not this brand it goes in nice and smooth and leaves my hair feeling great.
Mackenzie C.
I have always went towards Aussie products for my hair when I am being lazy or need a quick look for my day, such as when I want to just get out of the shower and scrunch my hair! Aussie has some of the best and affordable products to get the desired scrunch look.
Amber D.
Good smell, but doesn't last all day. Would not highly recommend but for a easy day where your hanging or at home it's a good product. Very affordable. Doesn't compare to other alternatives, doesn't hold like other brands. Less sticky would be a improvement.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
My hair is mostly straight, so I need mousse with a by more hold. I do like this mousse a lot and the way my hair feels when it’s in. I wish there was a mousse that could hold my wave all throughout my hair. Most mousse products only hold the top layer of hair.
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
Aussie is my go to brand for styling my hair I love this mousse.... it makes my hair rock hard and locks the hair do in.... your hair will stay out for hours I swear you could even drive a motorcycle and it would still look flawless after getting off
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
Not only does this stuff work, but it smells great! It also doesn't have a very sticky feeling which makes me happy. Also, you can get this at Walmart! It's a go to when I am crunching my hair and I will definitely keep buying and recommending.
Samantha M.
When is the best time to put in the sculpting mouse?
stacey j.
Dose this product help with frizz control for curly hair?
peyton a.
Maiden, NC
I have this product but not sure about it? Should I use it?
Amber M.
Columbia, MO
Would you say this is the best product for wanting to wear naturally curly hair all day? Keeping frizz to a minimum and hair appearing natural and not crunchy.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
I don't know about anyone else lol but I can't really afford sephora and all the top end make up brands .. kind of feel out of place on here ! I def. make up for it with skill but as far as ratings go it's a bit difficult 😩 #drugstoremakeup Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Mousse