BY AUSSIE #3 in Hair Gel

Make your hair behave! Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel will give definition and hold to your style. Creating and maintaining aussome hairstyles is now easier than ever. Accented with Jojoba, this is the sculpting gel that’s strong enough to keep up with your every move.

Directions: Rub a dollop of this sculpting gel into fingertips and style hair accordingly. You’ll have a perfectly sleek and sculpted mane in no time.

• I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly hai...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?2 Answers
  • How long does it hold the style? And does it make your hair feel cr...1 Answers
Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel
  • "really does instantly freeze your hair, love using this for the scrunchy look, smells great but takes awhile to get this out of your hair, must use to degunking shampoo" in 2 reviews
  • "I have never used a better hair gel." in 1 review
  • "I have dry curly hair and my hair gets frizzy but not with this gel it doesn't get your hair white either I can not live without this gel" in 1 review
  • "Works great for stick straight hair when you want waves or curls!!!" in 1 review
  • "Other products make my hair look nasty the next morning. " in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel gave me so much shine it was ridiculous. My little curls were tight, defined and lovely.

And then they were a little crunchy and flakey. LoL! I have 4a low porostty hair for the most part and I didn't hate this product. I hated that it flaked, BUT I may have been a little heavy handed with it. The tube gave me two good uses and my hair came out nice both time. I may actually revisit this product in the near future.
Sherri U.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
I have tried so many products over the years and this has been the only one that works for me. My hair is thick and full and naturally curly. Most products either weigh it down or make it too dry. This gel not only is not sticky, but It makes my hair stay in place without the hard clumps that some products bring out. I swear by this gel. I use it daily and it never drys out my hair.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
West New York, NJ

I've been using this hairspray for years because it's truly the only one I've found that holds my thin bangs in place all day, even if its windy out. I've tried others and always come back to this. It's affordable & 1-2 quick spritz' of spray over my hot-curled bangs lasts ALL day! It IS a bit sticky the first few minutes on my hair, i just don't mess with it until it dries.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
First off, this stuff smells amazing, as do all Aussie products. Second, the main thing I use this product for is when I want to crunch my hair, I have thick hair that doesn't like to curl. I just put this in my hair while it is damp and crunch it and it last all day, smells wonderful all day, and I get tons of compliments on it. I don't even need to use hair spray!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Wakefield, MA
I used to use this a few years ago but it made my hair oily and sometimes it would make it hard. I have naturally curly hair and i wanted to use this to define those curls and have them look nicer and more sculpted. This product worked for that, however i just had to make sure i didn't use too much otherwise it would make my hair have that scrunched look.
Marykay W.
Marykay W.
Parkersburg, WV
I just love everything about the Aussie brand. From the color of their bottles (purple of course) to the many different types of products they offer.
They opened the door to all the different Mars of products (my opinion) like freeze etc.
I don't see where they could improve but I'm parcel to current brands. Everything has potential to improve I suppose
Savanna B.
Savanna B.
I have a really thick, curly hair type. I like wearing my hair curling sometimes but could never find a gel that made my hair stay curly with out it frizzing. So most of the time I straightened it. When I bought this i was hoping it would work. This is the best gel I have yet to buy. Does wonders on my hair. Will continue to buy this wonderful product.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good!! Super sticky but will def hold your hair when scrunching it or spiking!! If your wnating a extreme long lasting hold it will do the trick.. Personally I don't like the stiffness it creates but I guess your get taht with every gel.. I also don't like the resado left on my hands so I have to emissary wash them after using it..
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Hialeah, FL
I am a big fan of all Aussie products but I must say that this product leaves my hair a bit on the crunchy side. I have very wavy to moderately curly hair and I find this product hard if you use too much. I am unable to move my hair much but I will say that I like it best when I am using it to pick my hair up. But not for touchable curls.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
This gel is really good for holding curly/wavy hair that tends to get frizzy quickly. It lasts all day and smells great. The one thing I would want to be changed about it is that it makes your hair very hard and clumped together. For the affordable price, I would recommend it to those that really need it to hold down the frizz.
I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly hair, has anyone with super curly hair tried it yet? Also does it take a while to get out of your hair?
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?
Ileana L.
Ileana L.
I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've been looking for a new gel (I love Miss Jessie's, but it's expensive!) and I wanted to know if this was a good alternative. I don't want crunch, just some hold.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Anyone with curly hair prefer a different product?
Bella C.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Who else uses this for their everyday lazy hair? I use this when I'm in a rush or if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair. I love aussie <3