BY AUSSIE #6 in Hair Gel

Does Your Hair Have A Mind Of Its Own? No Worries. Aussie’s Instant Freeze Sculpting Hair Gel Makes It Easy To Tame Fussy Hair. Whether You’ve Got Straight Hair, Waves Or Curls, This Maximum Hold Gel Will Help Add Definition And Tame Frizz, Leaving You With Smooth Strands That Stay In Place All Day. Plus, It’s Made With A Touch Of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Rub A Dollop Of This Sculpting Gel Into Fingertips And Style Hair Accordingly. You’ll Have A Perfectly Sleek And Sculpted Mane In No Time.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• I have heard that this product works great for moderately...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?3 Answers
  • I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look...2 Answers
Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel
  • "really does instantly freeze your hair, love using this for the scrunchy look, smells great but takes awhile to get this out of your hair, must use to degunking shampoo" in 2 reviews
  • "Other products make my hair look nasty the next morning. " in 1 review
  • "I have never used a better hair gel." in 1 review
  • "I have dry curly hair and my hair gets frizzy but not with this gel it doesn't get your hair white either I can not live without this gel" in 1 review
  • "Works great for stick straight hair when you want waves or curls!!!" in 1 review
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
First, I absolutely love the scent of this product and is probably the first hair product that I actually liked the scent. I also like that you don't need half a bottle to put in your hair for it to work. It really doesn't take much and it doesn't give your hair that 80's crunchy wet hair look. It does easily wash out and you can easily still brush your hair if you need to after putting this in your hair. While the product does hold well initially it doesn't last all day especially if it is a windy day or you start to sweat. I would really like it if the hold was a little longer lasting. I received this product for free to testing purposes. My review is based upon my use of the product and are my opinions alone.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
If you use too much it does make your hair kinda hard but my hair is naturally curly so I just use a little to help with frizz and to help shape it a little bit. If you want something slicked back it can definitely do that too.. can’t beat the price and honestly does what it’s supposed to. Aussie has always been one of my favorite “drug store” brands
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Great curly girl hair gel for an even better price. A lot of CG products on the market are very expensive, but this product is a great alternative to the curly brands. It has a very non intrusive smell, applies well, and leaves my curls looking defined rather than crunchy. It also does not build up in your hair. I only wash my hair about twice a week (following the CG method), and this gel allows me to spritz my hair with a water/conditioner mix and then scrunch some more gel in my hair to get second and third day curls without causing gross/crunch build up.
Sara L.
This is a good scrunchy gel it did give me the wavy effect I was attempting. I used it several times
But with my super thick and curly hair it didn't hold for as long as I had hoped it would. But it didn't leave that crispy feeling of product in my hair either. I will be looking in to some of there other products!
Amanda J.
I use this to scrunch my hair. My hair is long and thick and it’s hard for me to do anything with my hair but this stuff helps me out a lot. It works well and smells great. My hair always looks scrunched and stays scrunched all day. It does make your hair feel super crunchy though which is the only downfall.
Odessa F.
Toney
Background: My hair is FRIZZY, COARSE, CURLY and over all unmanageable; however, this is the absolute ONLY gel that I will use. It actually can hold my curls in place I have tried to use other super expensive products and never had the results I get from my Aussie Instant Freeze.
Morgan G.
Fort Benning, GA
I honestly didn’t like this product at all. It made my hair greasy and left my hands feeling greasy. It didn’t help with the frizz. In my opinion it was a waste of my money and it’s not something I would recommend or buy again.
Danielle L.
Crestview , FL
The gel does exactly what it advertises it does. Trust me, when you have to keep your hair in regs especially for special occasions it comes in handy. However I don’t care for gel in general just because it dries out my hair.
Carol C.
Port Richey , FL
One of my favorite gels!!! I swear this makes my hair curlier just by itself! I usually pair it with Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie though to get my best results! I only gave it a 4 because I feel like I can’t get the best day 2 and 3 curls out of it like I can with the blue la looks gel but still, I love this stuff!
Sarah H.
I don't use gel often. I get this mostly for my son's.they love the hold. They seriously dislike smelling of grapes or whatever it is though. Glad the scent doesn't last! Our youngest son is 10. He dislikes the smell so much he drowns himself in Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue for him! He's got great, but expensive taste for a 10 yrs old. Great gel, but the scent is a drawback in our book.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Anyone with curly hair prefer a different product?
Ileana L.
I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've been looking for a new gel (I love Miss Jessie's, but it's expensive!) and I wanted to know if this was a good alternative. I don't want crunch, just some hold.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Who else uses this for their everyday lazy hair? I use this when I'm in a rush or if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair. I love aussie <3
I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly hair, has anyone with super curly hair tried it yet? Also does it take a while to get out of your hair?