BY AUSSIE #3 in Hair Gel

Make your hair behave! Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel will give definition and hold to your style. Creating and maintaining aussome hairstyles is now easier than ever. Accented with Jojoba, this is the sculpting gel that’s strong enough to keep up with your every move.

Directions: Rub a dollop of this sculpting gel into fingertips and style hair accordingly. You’ll have a perfectly sleek and sculpted mane in no time.

• I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly h...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?2 Answers
  • How long does it hold the style? And does it make your hair feel ...1 Answers
Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel
  • "really does instantly freeze your hair, love using this for the scrunchy look, smells great but takes awhile to get this out of your hair, must use to degunking shampoo" in 2 reviews
  • "I have never used a better hair gel." in 1 review
  • "I have dry curly hair and my hair gets frizzy but not with this gel it doesn't get your hair white either I can not live without this gel" in 1 review
  • "Works great for stick straight hair when you want waves or curls!!!" in 1 review
  • "Other products make my hair look nasty the next morning. " in 1 review
Grace V.
Lexington
Smells good!! Super sticky but will def hold your hair when scrunching it or spiking!! If your wnating a extreme long lasting hold it will do the trick.. Personally I don't like the stiffness it creates but I guess your get taht with every gel.. I also don't like the resado left on my hands so I have to emissary wash them after using it..
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
This gel is really good for holding curly/wavy hair that tends to get frizzy quickly. It lasts all day and smells great. The one thing I would want to be changed about it is that it makes your hair very hard and clumped together. For the affordable price, I would recommend it to those that really need it to hold down the frizz.
Minnie B.
Slatington, PA
This stuff right here is a GOD send... I have never bought anything that works as well and as fast as this stuff does, I wash scrunch and then apply this scrunch a lil more and my hair stays curly damp looking all day long...If I could buy stock in anything it would be this.. I recommend it to everyone who asks what I use.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I love this Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel. It last all day and sometimes I can even get away with 2nd day hair after using it the first day. It smells great and gives my hair the beach waves/curl look, it does leave my hair a little crunch but overall I really like this product. The scent is amazing.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
This is the only product that holds my curls the way I like. Just a tiny bit before I use my diffuser and my curls stay in place and don't frizz up, and they never have a gel-crunch to them. One time I thought it was discontinued and I bought like 6 of them online.... Please keep this around forever.
Tasha C.
I have been using this since I was 12 years old because it works wonderfully with controlling and taming my curly hair and leaves it looking nice. It is withing a good price range, not expensive at all. I recommend using this product if you have curly frizzy hair and want it to stay in place.
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY
I absolutely love this stuff!! My hair is naturally wavy, I tend to wear mine straight or scrunched...which is pretty curly. This has been the best product in terms of hold, maintaining the curl throughout the day and least fizziness. This is the only brand I buy for this purpose!!
Marissa D.
Hermiston, OR
Have been using this since before I could remember, I love the smell, and it does the exact job I need it to. It works very well for an all day style. Great price, wonderful scent, does its job. I always buy Aussie. I recommend it anyone needing a great product for a great price.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Love this product. You get max hold that doesn't come out. You don't have to worry about frizz or losing its hold. I recommend this to everyone. This also has a very nice scent and you smell fresh all day. I wouldn't improve anything on this product I think it is great as is.
Mary H.
I use this for my dance team when I need to gel my hair back and it works great. Some other gels I've used are really sticky and this one isn't. My hair is pretty thick and it still held really well. It comes out pretty well when I use a paddle brush to brush through my hair.
I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly hair, has anyone with super curly hair tried it yet? Also does it take a while to get out of your hair?
Ileana L.
I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've been looking for a new gel (I love Miss Jessie's, but it's expensive!) and I wanted to know if this was a good alternative. I don't want crunch, just some hold.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Anyone with curly hair prefer a different product?
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Who else uses this for their everyday lazy hair? I use this when I'm in a rush or if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair. I love aussie <3