BY AUSSIE #7 in Hair Gel

Does Your Hair Have A Mind Of Its Own? No Worries. Aussie’s Instant Freeze Sculpting Hair Gel Makes It Easy To Tame Fussy Hair. Whether You’ve Got Straight Hair, Waves Or Curls, This Maximum Hold Gel Will Help Add Definition And Tame Frizz, Leaving You With Smooth Strands That Stay In Place All Day. Plus, It’s Made With A Touch Of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Rub A Dollop Of This Sculpting Gel Into Fingertips And Style Hair Accordingly. You’ll Have A Perfectly Sleek And Sculpted Mane In No Time.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly h...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?3 Answers
  • I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've b...2 Answers
Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel
  • "really does instantly freeze your hair, love using this for the scrunchy look, smells great but takes awhile to get this out of your hair, must use to degunking shampoo" in 2 reviews
  • "I have never used a better hair gel." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy but not the cute kind, its frizzy and random, so I need some product to help add more waves/curls and this is my go to product." in 1 review
  • "I have dry curly hair and my hair gets frizzy but not with this gel it doesn't get your hair white either I can not live without this gel" in 1 review
  • "Works great for stick straight hair when you want waves or curls!!!" in 1 review
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
First, I absolutely love the scent of this product and is probably the first hair product that I actually liked the scent. I also like that you don't need half a bottle to put in your hair for it to work. It really doesn't take much and it doesn't give your hair that 80's crunchy wet hair look. It does easily wash out and you can easily still brush your hair if you need to after putting this in your hair. While the product does hold well initially it doesn't last all day especially if it is a windy day or you start to sweat. I would really like it if the hold was a little longer lasting. I received this product for free to testing purposes. My review is based upon my use of the product and are my opinions alone.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Let me start out by saying I have 2a/2b wavy hair. I have spent a small fortune trying to find products that defined my waves, takes my frizz, and didn't make my hair crunchy. I have bought deva curl, redken, etc. this gel is $3 at Walmart and is now my holy grail! It defines my waves without weighing my hair down. I don't have any crunch and it takes my frizz. Highly recommended trying it!
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Great curly girl hair gel for an even better price. A lot of CG products on the market are very expensive, but this product is a great alternative to the curly brands. It has a very non intrusive smell, applies well, and leaves my curls looking defined rather than crunchy. It also does not build up in your hair. I only wash my hair about twice a week (following the CG method), and this gel allows me to spritz my hair with a water/conditioner mix and then scrunch some more gel in my hair to get second and third day curls without causing gross/crunch build up.
Kathleen M.
So affordable and reliable! I layer this over a curl definer or enhancer to seal in and protect my hair from humidity or excessive dryness. The only thing I would say to curly girls with fine or limp hair is clip or diffuse your curls; otherwise they don't bounce as much when dry--the gel can kind of way them down while they're wet.
lisa c.
Love this hair gel. Keeps my hair in place. It’s a very good value. It does not turn whit when it dries. I love this gel and the way it keeps my hair tamed. Smells lovely. I would definitely purchase again.
Sara L.
This is a good scrunchy gel it did give me the wavy effect I was attempting. I used it several times
But with my super thick and curly hair it didn't hold for as long as I had hoped it would. But it didn't leave that crispy feeling of product in my hair either. I will be looking in to some of there other products!
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
Love this product! I switched to the Curly Girl Method and this was suggested by many of the girls that do this method. I use a generous amount to get my hair to get a “cast” from the gel so it’ll last all day with no issues and then I scrunch out the cast and this gel leaves me with soft frizz free curls! I love it!
Pj E.
Claremont, CA
This gel is amazing!!! A little goes a long way, and it does not dry out your hair! It is one of the best jobs that I’ve ever used! And it is so cheap so I had to buy two! It smells really good, I would definitely recommend it to others who were spending a lot of money on high end gels!!!
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
This doesn’t weigh down your curls. It’s not sticky once it dries. I generally apply this when my hair is still damp, I’ll scrunch my hair and let it air dry. I prefer not using heat products and this makes my curls look shiny.
Danielle L.
Cocoa, FL
The gel does exactly what it advertises it does. Trust me, when you have to keep your hair in regs especially for special occasions it comes in handy. However I don’t care for gel in general just because it dries out my hair.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Anyone with curly hair prefer a different product?
Ileana L.
I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've been looking for a new gel (I love Miss Jessie's, but it's expensive!) and I wanted to know if this was a good alternative. I don't want crunch, just some hold.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Who else uses this for their everyday lazy hair? I use this when I'm in a rush or if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair. I love aussie <3
I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly hair, has anyone with super curly hair tried it yet? Also does it take a while to get out of your hair?