Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#9 in Hair Gel
Freeze and Hold it Right There! Um, that s What it Does. lock in your look with bold hold.  When you re on the styling scene, you might need some backup.  Use Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel, accented with Wild Cherry Bark, and your style will behave and be beautiful! Lock in Your Look for a Polished Style that Lasts The Instant Freeze collection keeps hard-to-hold hair for a polished look that lasts. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where faciliti.
Photos (12)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC

This is probably one of my favorite Summer products!! I use it when I want to get beachy waves. It smells so good, and holds very well so a little goes a long way which means that a tube of this stuff can last for a good while. I have provided a picture of one of the days I used this product and was complimented on how great my hair looked. I love this product because you don't have to be an expert at using hair gel in order to get great curls/waves. You just flip your hair, apply the product, tousle your hair, and done. Simple and easy.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

This gel gave me so much shine it was ridiculous. My little curls were tight, defined and lovely.

And then they were a little crunchy and flakey. LoL! I have 4a low porostty hair for the most part and I didn't hate this product. I hated that it flaked, BUT I may have been a little heavy handed with it. The tube gave me two good uses and my hair came out nice both time. I may actually revisit this product in the near future.
Lexie R.
Lexie R.

As a former gymnast, I constantly was looking for hair gels that could handle me flipping around. This product held my hair in place throughout my gym meets. When I would get home and take my hair down, it would stay in the shape of my ponytail. This has amazing hold and last all day. probably more if you don't wash your hair. I would definitely recommend this product to someone active who needs their hair to stay in place.
Sherri U.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA

I have tried so many products over the years and this has been the only one that works for me. My hair is thick and full and naturally curly. Most products either weigh it down or make it too dry. This gel not only is not sticky, but It makes my hair stay in place without the hard clumps that some products bring out. I swear by this gel. I use it daily and it never drys out my hair.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
West New York, NJ

I've been using this hairspray for years because it's truly the only one I've found that holds my thin bangs in place all day, even if its windy out. I've tried others and always come back to this. It's affordable & 1-2 quick spritz' of spray over my hot-curled bangs lasts ALL day! It IS a bit sticky the first few minutes on my hair, i just don't mess with it until it dries.
As a mommy of 6 under age 8 I don't always have the time to blow dry or much less touch my hair. That's why I love my Aussie instant freeze sculpting gel , I jump outta the shower towel dry my hair out in this gel and my hair looks like I spent at least 30 minutes to make its crunchy and curly :) . It smells good and isn't too sticky I highly recommend this wonderful product
Heather M.
Heather M.
Marietta, SC

Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Olin, IA

First off, this stuff smells amazing, as do all Aussie products. Second, the main thing I use this product for is when I want to crunch my hair, I have thick hair that doesn't like to curl. I just put this in my hair while it is damp and crunch it and it last all day, smells wonderful all day, and I get tons of compliments on it. I don't even need to use hair spray!
Donna L.
Donna L.
Grove City, OH

I use ths product every single day in my hair. I have find hair and need a daily gel in it to give it some shape. I ususally dry my hair first and then squeeze some in my hand and use it on my hair to scrunch and fluff it up a bit before spraying it with hairspray. It is a great product, it smells good, holds good, and does not flake in my hair. Highly recommended.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clendenin, WV

I am a stay at home mom with a 3 year old son. We have a crazy schedule and normally I don't have much time to get ready. This product is perfect for our on the go lifestyle! It's quick and easy, but most importantly, IT HOLDS! I have super thick hair and have struggled finding the right products until I found Aussie Instant Freeze Holding Gel. Its amazing.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA

Anyone with curly hair prefer a different product?
Ileana L.
Ileana L.

I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've been looking for a new gel (I love Miss Jessie's, but it's expensive!) and I wanted to know if this was a good alternative. I don't want crunch, just some hold.
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV

Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?
Bella C.
Bella C.
Huntington , Wv

Who else uses this for their everyday lazy hair? I use this when I'm in a rush or if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair. I love aussie <3
Heather W.
Heather W.

How long does it hold the style? And does it make your hair feel crunchy?

Join Now