BY AUSSIE #11 in Hair Gel

Does Your Hair Have A Mind Of Its Own? No Worries. Aussie’s Instant Freeze Sculpting Hair Gel Makes It Easy To Tame Fussy Hair. Whether You’ve Got Straight Hair, Waves Or Curls, This Maximum Hold Gel Will Help Add Definition And Tame Frizz, Leaving You With Smooth Strands That Stay In Place All Day. Plus, It’s Made With A Touch Of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Rub A Dollop Of This Sculpting Gel Into Fingertips And Style Hair Accordingly. You’ll Have A Perfectly Sleek And Sculpted Mane In No Time.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• I have heard that this product works great for moderately...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?3 Answers
  • Wanted to know does this work on all hair types..1 Answers
Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel
  • "really does instantly freeze your hair, love using this for the scrunchy look, smells great but takes awhile to get this out of your hair, must use to degunking shampoo" in 2 reviews
  • "Other products make my hair look nasty the next morning. " in 1 review
  • "I have never used a better hair gel." in 1 review
  • "I have dry curly hair and my hair gets frizzy but not with this gel it doesn't get your hair white either I can not live without this gel" in 1 review
  • "Works great for stick straight hair when you want waves or curls!!!" in 1 review
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
First, I absolutely love the scent of this product and is probably the first hair product that I actually liked the scent. I also like that you don't need half a bottle to put in your hair for it to work. It really doesn't take much and it doesn't give your hair that 80's crunchy wet hair look. It does easily wash out and you can easily still brush your hair if you need to after putting this in your hair. While the product does hold well initially it doesn't last all day especially if it is a windy day or you start to sweat. I would really like it if the hold was a little longer lasting. I received this product for free to testing purposes. My review is based upon my use of the product and are my opinions alone.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I don't usually like gel. I liked this one. It smells amazing. I still use it from time to time. It feels thicker than most gels. You'll definitely need to wash your hands after. You cannot just wipe them off with a towel. The gel holds all day and I have fallen asleep with the gel in my hair and it lasts until the next day. I don't recommend anyone actually doing that. But I will buy this again.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
Surprise staple product! I don't use products that aren't clean, but since this just lays on the hair and not my scalp I was willing to experiment. This gel is so amazing....creates soft curls and has perfect hold. I will refresh with it as well, after trickling water over sections of hair and lightly smoothing this over and diffusing. Break the cast and you're all set. Great gel!!!!
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Great curly girl hair gel for an even better price. A lot of CG products on the market are very expensive, but this product is a great alternative to the curly brands. It has a very non intrusive smell, applies well, and leaves my curls looking defined rather than crunchy. It also does not build up in your hair. I only wash my hair about twice a week (following the CG method), and this gel allows me to spritz my hair with a water/conditioner mix and then scrunch some more gel in my hair to get second and third day curls without causing gross/crunch build up.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
It has a really strong alcohol smell. It makes your hair hard as a rock. it honestly makes your hair so crunchy that it scares me about how much damage could be done to my hair. I'm not a huge fan of Aussie Mega products. did you know you can use their hair spray to remove permanent marker from plastic? That's probably not great for your hair.
Palmira B.
This gel has such a fresh and sweet scent it is very creamy textured it holds for long time and it does not turn white once it's dry which is amazing it leaves your hair nice and manageable and flexible and I love that it's made with Australian aloe and jojoba oil and sea kelp which I know for a fact this ingredients are amazing for hair
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I <3 this gel. I got it because it's "curly-girl" status & it is a little crunchy but that's gel. If you don't like crunch then use curl cream? SOTC w this gel provides curl definition & mega shine. This is only $3 + some change & smells good too. All good points to consider when selecting a gel & easily available I got mine at Kroger. #winning
Sara L.
This is a good scrunchy gel it did give me the wavy effect I was attempting. I used it several times
But with my super thick and curly hair it didn't hold for as long as I had hoped it would. But it didn't leave that crispy feeling of product in my hair either. I will be looking in to some of there other products!
Christa Z.
Emerson, NJ
I like the strong hold of this gel for my curly hair.   The scent isn't overpowering.  Sometimes I get a little build up from it, but I like a glycerin free setting hold gel.  It's not too thick and works well in your hands.   I will definitely buy again.
Odessa F.
Toney
Background: My hair is FRIZZY, COARSE, CURLY and over all unmanageable; however, this is the absolute ONLY gel that I will use. It actually can hold my curls in place I have tried to use other super expensive products and never had the results I get from my Aussie Instant Freeze.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Anyone with curly hair prefer a different product?
Ileana L.
I've got curly/wavy hair and I love how gel makes it look. I've been looking for a new gel (I love Miss Jessie's, but it's expensive!) and I wanted to know if this was a good alternative. I don't want crunch, just some hold.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Who else uses this for their everyday lazy hair? I use this when I'm in a rush or if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair. I love aussie <3
I have heard that this product works great for moderately curly hair, has anyone with super curly hair tried it yet? Also does it take a while to get out of your hair?

back