Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel

Does Your Hair Have A Mind Of Its Own? No Worries. Aussie’s Instant Freeze Sculpting Hair Gel Makes It Easy To Tame Fussy Hair. Whether You’ve Got Straight Hair, Waves Or Curls, This Maximum Hold Gel Will Help Add Definition And Tame Frizz, Leaving You With Smooth Strands That Stay In Place All Day. Plus, It’s Made With A Touch Of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Rub A Dollop Of This Sculpting Gel Into Fingertips And Style Hair Accordingly. You’ll Have A Perfectly Sleek And Sculpted Mane In No Time.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Does this work for making spikes in boys hairGarnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel?
Do you have to wash your hair after using this product? Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel
How much of a hold does this gel have?
Start your review of Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel!
Product Highlights
really does instantly freeze your hair, love using this for the scrunchy look, smells great but takes awhile to get this out of your hair, must use to degunking shampooin 2 reviews
Works great for stick straight hair when you want waves or curls!!!in 1 review
My hair is naturally wavy but not the cute kind, its frizzy and random, so I need some product to help add more waves/curls and this is my go to product.in 1 review
I have never used a better hair gel.in 1 review
Other products make my hair look nasty the next morning. in 1 review
a month agoLouisa, VA
While it smells good and holds a curl it makes my hair SO hard and crunchy. It was so hard that I could essentially “crack” the curl and it would stay just as curly as before I cracked it. It wasn’t a good fit for my type of curl.
a month agohoughton lake , MI
i use this on wet hair after i shower to help keep my natural curls without looking frizzy. my hair is still able to dry and look good at the same time. i feel like it is best used on wet hair for me personally.
2 months agoLihue, HI
I always use this when I do space buns keeps everything in place. It holds for a long time! I am in love with the product I wish the smell was different but it’s fine I wouldn’t ask for anything else!
18 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve heard really great things about this product from some people. It’s an inexpensive easy to find product in most department stores so that’s a plus and the ingredients are technically curly girl but the ingredients aren’t as clean as I wish they were. And you gotta be careful with using too much or using too little. I like adding water to my hand and also applying it to my wet hair upside down. Water really activates and too much can be a very bad thing for my hair. But every head is different. For the price it’s not bad even if it doesn’t work out.
3 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I was recommended this product to use after a leave-in conditioner for my curly hair. At first I loved it and it controlled the frizz all day even though I live in a very humid climate. However the more I used it the heavier it felt on my hair and seemed to weigh it down. I’ve also started to notice some of that gel flake on the ends of my hair. It was ok and is good for styling in small amounts like fly always in the front of your face or to keep frizz down on french braids, but I’ve heard the old formula was better!
4 months ago
Really nice and smooth on hair . Like all gels if you put to much gel in one area will flake. Does not smell like anything. Good price for the amount you get . Would recommend to others .
2 months agoBrookville, OH
This definitely holds your hair in place. It has a wonderful scent to it. It gets rid of frizz on my hair too. If you’ve ever read the Curly Girl Method, they approve of this hair gel! It will make your hair look stiff, but once you put it on let your hair completely dry or it will be frizzy if you keep touching it. After your hair is completely dry and scrunched looking, you can “scrunch out the crunch” which leaves your hair looking curly and in place while getting rid of the ugly cast of shiny gel.
2 months agoLexington , KY
Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel uploaded by Felicia L.
Purchased at: Target
I'm a Curly Girl trying to get down with the method. This product was me dipping my toes into hold gel, and it does work surprisingly well for the price point! My curls still fall a little after an evening out, and it can be a lot of work to scrunch out that crunch, but my hair definitely looks better with than without it.
a month agoCanton
I normally use pantene products,but when it comes to hair gel THIS is it !! It is the most amazing gel ive tryed I buy a bottle every month !! I put it in my hair when it's damp an let it air dry.My curls look absolutly amazing when it drys !!! I would DEF recommend this to anyone !!
14 days agoBROOKLYN, NY
Such an awesome product for the curly girl method. It provides great cast and definition to my hair. I apply to wet hair using "praying hands" so I dont disturb my curls much. Plop them in a microfiber or cotton towel and then airdry or diffuse until dry. Once I scrunch the crunch out, I have well defined curls for days!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
💛✨Naya✨💛 S. 2 months ago
Yes and no because it cream conditioner gel will keep in hold prolly for a couple hours and wear-off and give oily feeling a little bit if you wana full hold i consider using TreSèmme Gel
2 months ago
Brooke K. a month ago
That would really depend on your hair type but in my experience with curly hair, no. Not right away. It also doesn’t make my hair or my daughters hair look greasy or dirty.