BY AUSSIE #3 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curlin...7 Answers
  • Who else loves this?3 Answers
  • does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?5 Answers
  • "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I really loved the fact that this hairspray actually has a really strong hold. It smells pretty nice considering it's hairspray. It's affordable too! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already! ♥ 💋
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
I've just recently purchased this to give this brand a shot! The smell of it is very hairsprayish and it does make my hair sticky and crunchy. I meant to put three stars for this reason. It does keep your hair where you want it though!
Whitney C.
Russell Spgs, KY
Forever my favorite hairspray. I have tried lots of different kinds/brands and none of them get close to the hold as this one. The only down side I can think of is it must be everyone's fave because sometimes it's hard to find!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
The only hairspray I have found that can actually hold curl in my hair for longer than 20 minutes. Great job, Aussie! It's a great maximum hold hairspray without feeling super heavy, and a lot really does go a long way.
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
This has always been my go to hairspray for cheer hair which is saying something because we have a saying that goes "the higher the hair, the closer to god" and this is one of the only hairsprays that helps with that
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown, NJ
This hairspray has been in my house since I was a child. My mom used it and passed it to me. A little bit goes a long way though, a short spray can make your hair crunchy if you’re not careful. It is a good product overall if you know how to handle it.
Dominika C.
Awesome product that keeps your hair on point. It’s great value and not pricey at all. It is as well long lasting and definitely nice scent add to it too. It’s perfect product that I must buy again. I highly recommend.
Whitney G.
This stuff is AMAZING. it is a life saver if your hair is like mine and doesn’t hold style very easily, you spray some of this in your hair and your set for the day! It’s affordable too. Highly recommend it
Sarah B.
Best hairspray of all time! If you want your hair to be totally set in place this is the hair spray to get! I absolutely love it and have used it for years. My family stocks up on it. Got to have big hair!
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
On those days that I don’t want to do anything with me hair and it’s for sure a ponytail type of day, this is my savior!! A small amount of this will keep your hair in place, and I love the smell of it! Also works great for crazy curly hair!
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
What scent does this hair spray have??