BY AUSSIE #5 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curlin...7 Answers
  • Who else loves this?3 Answers
  • does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?5 Answers
  • "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Andrea A.
Rockford
The Aussie instant freeze hairspray will definitely add a little oomph your looking for to your hair. It smells pleasant, but the only con I can think about this product is that it’s a little sticky. It’s a pretty good price for what it costs, just id be looking for a little less stickiness in a hair spray.
Bianca C.
I was a competitive figure skater and I am a current skating coach, when my girls compete they need to know their hair is going to stay in place and not move. This does the trick! If you are looking for a mega holding hair spray this the the best of its kind. Obviously if you are looking for a flexible hairspray I would not recommend this but if you need your hair to not move and stay in place I would point you in this direction!
Jules H.
Lynchburg, Virginia
This product holds my hair for so long it says it only lasts 24 hours but for me my curls stayed for about 30 to 40 me and my friends were literally fangirling about how good our hair looked using this product! Hehe
💋Lana B.
united states
I have used Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray since I was a teen. Holds amazingly, keeps frizz away and firm hold but not stiff! Only reason for me to ever buy another kind is if my store is out!
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
I am so in love the smell of Aussie products I feel like if you really want your hair to see him place you don't need a very Expensive product to do the job I feel like Aussie does the great job at keeping your hair perfumed and sane and place really excellent for frizz and flyaways I would really recommend it the only reason why I knocked it off the star was just because sometimes it can get all it a little Crunchy
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Best hairspray I've ever used. I work in the kitchen where all of my hair needs to be up and this does the job. Once i spray this in my haor won't move. The only downside is that it can be hard to wash out.
galaxy f.
I usually am very happy with this brand, however this product has disappointed me. I got it thinking it would tame my wild baby hairs that tend to go curly when it’s humid, but it doesn’t. I have to apply multiple times a day which in return leaves a disgusting white residue on my hair.
Laura
Illinois
This is one of my favorite hairsprays. It smells so good and has great hold! I would recommend it to anyone. It works great on curly or straight hair. I use it frequently. It is super affordable and found at drug stores.
Jennifer A.
Your hair isn't moving until you wash it with this Aussie freeze! I love doing giant updos with it and watching how quickly it dries. The price was 5.99 and I would pay a lot more if needed!
Katy N.
Grifton
If you want your hair to STAY, this is the hairspray for you. It smells great, and if you don't mind the stiffness, this is perfect for styling your hair! Aussie Mega Hairspray
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
What scent does this hair spray have??