5 colors available

BY AUSSIE #4 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and...7 Answers
  • does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?5 Answers
  • how is the best way to get coupons and discounts for this product1 Answers
  • "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Nicollette V.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
I've used Aussie for YEARS and I am obsessed with the Freeze products. I literally carry one in my purse. All Aussie in general smells amazing. This holds up better than some salon brands and is literally so inexpensive. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because this past year I have had SO many bottles randomly stop working with 50% or more of the bottle left - super disappointing, especially when you're in a rush and don't have time to go get another bottle! Overall, it's one of the absolute best drugstore options out there and I totally recommend it!
Amber R.
Amber R.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I love the nozzle it has because it gives you a nice wider mist but it's a strong spray, if that makes sense. I also really like the smell. It doesn't smell chemically like some other hair sprays do. This holds my hair for a good amount of time. My hair has always been unable of holding curls for a long time and no hairspray brand was working, but ever since I've been using this hairspray, the curls have stayed in much longer. I also really love the color purple lol.
I started using Aussie products back in junior high and as a woman in my 30s, I still find their products to be great. I have tried many different products from their hair care line. I love this hair spray because it gives maximum hold, but doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. Even with the maximum hold, my hair still has body, which helps keep the look of my overall style strong throughout the day. This product smells good as well, which I almost always get complimented on when out in public.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm giving this a 4 star because it does exactly what it says it's going to. Freeze your hair!!! I will only use this for when my hair is up, it makes my hair hard and crunchy if it's down. It's great for holding hair in place, but again I wouldn't suggest this hairspray if you're looking for something to treat your loose curls. I would only use it for when your hair is up and taming flyaways or you have a tight updo you need locked in place. Good hairspray for the right occasion.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
This is hands down the best freaking hairspray! I have very frizzy curly thick hair and I have tried everything and spent lots of money on high end hairspray that promises to control frizz and has super strong hold.......lies!!! This is the ONLY hairspray that will tame this mane. It like glue or cement and I know when I use this it's gonna hold and last! So Aussie if you are looking for a tester head of hair for this hairspray HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!
DeeAnn E.
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
Best Money Saving Hairspray! I am sorta a hairspray snob. Hate pump hairspray, hate stinky hairspray, hate hairspray that doesn't have fantastic hold. This hairspray checks all the boxes for me without costing $20.00 a can. I use so much hairspray that, this this kind is great for my budget. Best thing too, this hairspray smells fabulous. I have had people ask about my perfume when I am not wearing any. The hairspray smells thats good!
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Taunton, MA
I have been using Aussie Instant Freeze for years. I've tried many different hairspray sand this is the only one that really holds for me. Without it I would have a million flyaways. It's very affordable and because a little goes a long way, with as much as I use everyday, I end up purchasing a can about once a month. The only drawback is that the nozzle tends to clog sometimes. Running it under hot water easily solves that problem.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
If you don't want your hair to move ever again until you wash it, then this is the product you are looking for! This (and sprunch spray) have been around as long as I can remember... instant freeze is exactly as it sounds. It will hold your style and is not meant for someone looking for a soft, movable hold. It's cheap, effective and not something I'd need or use daily, but is still in my arsenal of products for when I need it.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
This is amazing when you want to style your hair and have it styled all day! It literally freezes your hair in place. Its honestly better then hair spray depending on how important the hold is for your style. I always have a bottle of freeze. Its literally magic in a bottle and works wonders. Its a must have product. Works well for guys and girls. Can be helping when spiking hair, poofing hair, curling hair, and much more.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Paragould, AR
I have hair that is well below my waist and I have a very hard time finding hairspray that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that will even attempt to keep my hair in place for a couple hours much less all day but I found one that does!! Good job aussie!! It's great to find products that really work and affordable because I got through a can a week! Highly recommended esp to those with naturally Curly hair!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Christy W.
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Holly S.
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?