BY AUSSIE #5 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curlin...7 Answers
  • Who else loves this?3 Answers
  • does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?5 Answers
  • "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
My sister and I was getting ready for a metal concert when she pulled her can of hair spray out. It was this stuff. I thought nothing could top my freeze it or big sexy hair but tbh, this product worked better!!!! She wouldn’t let me have hers 🤣 so I waited until after the concert to decide if it would be my next hair purchase and it WAS! Pic is my bottle! My hair stayed in place for the most part to have been bouncing 3 feet & headbanging for a solid 2 hours. Plus our trip in Pittsburg afterwards LOL I was so impressed, truly. The price is great for the product! You can find it at Walmart :) I will add that it makes your hair STIFF if you’re not careful. I mean, it really takes hold 🙌🏼
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This hair spray does what it says - it freezes your hair in place! I first discovered this product when I was getting my hair done for my sisters wedding. I got my hair done around 10am and when I finally got home around midnight I took out all the Bobby pins and my hair was still intact! The only con of this product is it will leave you bathroom floor a little sticky.
Ashlin S.
Vermillion
I have used Aussie Instant Freeze hair spray for at least 10 years now, along with my 3 sisters, mother and even husband :). We absolutely love this product and it definitely works! I would recommend this hair spray to anyone, as it does what it says. I have tried other products and will never get any other hair spray again. This is perfect for teasing, taming flyaways, and holding curls even in the heat. I will use this hair spray forever!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This really does "freeze" your hair and hold it in place for all day and night. I've never used a hairspray that held better. However, if you do spray too much it will make your hair hard... You can get this at just about anywhere, but I normally get it from Walmart. Aussie is such a great brand that I always trust.
Riley S.
This stuff will hold your hair in place all day, and then probably the rest of the week too. This hairspray is perfect for everything from smoothing down stray hairs and frizz to holding a crazy style in place. I've been using this product for years to help keep my bangs out of my eyes/face. I buy this product from Walmart, and I would definitely recommend it! Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? I really love this hairspray. It worked so well holding my curls in for a wedding. Recommend reapplying

What I don’t like/ would change about this product? Nothing

Would I recommend this? Yes
Lindsey D.
Vincennes , IN
It definitely does what it says it does. I actually bought this to use on my daughter's hair for her dance recitals, but I do use it every now and again. The scent is nice. Price is ok. This product will leave your hair like a stick though. Hard and crunchy. Not great for an everyday look and feel but if you have your hair up and don't want it to move an inch then this is the spray for you.
Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
Surely does instantly freeze the hairstyle. Loved it so much I had to repurchase. With the humidity it helped keep my hairstyle in place without moving not one bit. Only con is that if you don't like you hair to feel hard then this isn't the spray because it does give your hair a crunchy feeling because it locks the curl of hairstyle in place
Deborah J.
I have always loved Aussie products, but this one disappointed me. It has that classic Aussie scent, but definitely not the performance. For some reason it doesn't spray well. It sprays almost like a stream instead of a shower of hairspray. I've cleaned the sprayer and that does not help. Once this can is done I will not purchase again.
Glenda Y.
Pontotoc
My hair is straight as a white board and when I curl my hair it takes something strong to help it stay curled and Aussie hair spray definitely does that.  I love the smell of it because it's not so strong that makes you sick.  I recommend it to everyone out there with the same issue as me.  The product will stay on all day and it does not leave your hair hard as a rock instead you have bouncy beautiful curls that smells great!!
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
What scent does this hair spray have??