BY AUSSIE #4 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• Who else loves this?3 Answers
  • Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curlin...7 Answers
  • does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Ashlin S.
Vermillion
I have used Aussie Instant Freeze hair spray for at least 10 years now, along with my 3 sisters, mother and even husband :). We absolutely love this product and it definitely works! I would recommend this hair spray to anyone, as it does what it says. I have tried other products and will never get any other hair spray again. This is perfect for teasing, taming flyaways, and holding curls even in the heat. I will use this hair spray forever!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
My sister and I was getting ready for a metal concert when she pulled her can of hair spray out. It was this stuff. I thought nothing could top my freeze it or big sexy hair but tbh, this product worked better!!!! She wouldn’t let me have hers 🤣 so I waited until after the concert to decide if it would be my next hair purchase and it WAS! Pic is my bottle! My hair stayed in place for the most part to have been bouncing 3 feet & headbanging for a solid 2 hours. Plus our trip in Pittsburg afterwards LOL I was so impressed, truly. The price is great for the product! You can find it at Walmart :) I will add that it makes your hair STIFF if you’re not careful. I mean, it really takes hold 🙌🏼
Riley S.
This stuff will hold your hair in place all day, and then probably the rest of the week too. This hairspray is perfect for everything from smoothing down stray hairs and frizz to holding a crazy style in place. I've been using this product for years to help keep my bangs out of my eyes/face. I buy this product from Walmart, and I would definitely recommend it! Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray
Lindsey D.
Vincennes , IN
It definitely does what it says it does. I actually bought this to use on my daughter's hair for her dance recitals, but I do use it every now and again. The scent is nice. Price is ok. This product will leave your hair like a stick though. Hard and crunchy. Not great for an everyday look and feel but if you have your hair up and don't want it to move an inch then this is the spray for you.
Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
Surely does instantly freeze the hairstyle. Loved it so much I had to repurchase. With the humidity it helped keep my hairstyle in place without moving not one bit. Only con is that if you don't like you hair to feel hard then this isn't the spray because it does give your hair a crunchy feeling because it locks the curl of hairstyle in place
Deborah J.
I have always loved Aussie products, but this one disappointed me. It has that classic Aussie scent, but definitely not the performance. For some reason it doesn't spray well. It sprays almost like a stream instead of a shower of hairspray. I've cleaned the sprayer and that does not help. Once this can is done I will not purchase again.
member-f4eb2
Oh my gosh this freeze hairspray is absolutely amazing!! I got my hair professionally done and used this hairspray and slept with my hair done and woke up the next day and it still looked exactly the same way it did when I first got my hair done. I’ve seriously never had a product hold my hair that great,especially when it camels to curls because my hair usually doesn’t hold a curl but with this product it absolutely did and I am definitely amazed!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like aussie instant freeze hairspray. It claims 24 hours extreme hold, but I usually give my hair a second spray after I go out , which isn’t really a big deal in my opinion. It has uv protection for hair, which I feel is an added bonus . It works well, is priced right , and I can find it anywhere . I will use it in the future .
Brittany C.
It’s great for keeping your hair on place. I would recommend this for dances or weddings or anything wear you want your hair to stay in place not so much for everyday wear. It makes your hair a little hard which if that’s what you need it works great
Angela P.
NASHVILLE
i have never found a hairspray that holds as great as this one! it is my all time favorite and i have used it my entire life and will never use anything else!! it holds my curls all day long!! it does have alcohol in it which is very drying for your hair but most hairsprays (that hold good) have this ingredient!
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?