BY AUSSIE #5 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Tamara W.
If you're serious about your hair not moving even just a little in wind and humidity, this is probably the only thing that will do the trick. No foolies. I am rating it a 4 because it does hold, but you have to be prepared for the side effects. You have to be able to tolerate the smell (some people apparently don't like it; I never had that problem) and you should be willing to use an aerosol for a finer mist. The nozzle does clog occasionally and you have to rinse it under warm water to get it flowing again. Spray your hair lightly in several layers, preferably holding the hair in place with fingers or a comb, and put your head in front of a fan to get it to dry faster. It WILL hold under most conditions, and your hair will not move. You will have a hard time brushing it out, and when you do, you'll see flakes. Keep this in mind if you don't wash your hair every day. It will wash out easily with shampoo, though. What this spray will not hold up to is a direct pummelling with water. If you do happen to get caught in a rainstorm and you have a lot of this on, your hair will dry looking wet and will harden into clumps that you'll be hard-pressed to brush out. Again, a shampoo will easily get it out. Most people don't need this hold every day-- when you do, this is your HG. Use it wisely. Use it when it's important. And don't ever, ever get it wet. :-)
kylah b.
pasco
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this hairspray for so many years!! When I don’t wanna spend a whole lot on hairspray but I also want something that holds my hair in place this is the product that does it! I love the way it smells, that signature Aussie smell! My hair will stay in place and Keeps it’s curls! It doesn’t make my hair hard and crunchy and doesn’t let my hair frizz up! 💜
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Don't you just love the smell of Aussie? I use this when I need a nice tight look for work… spray a little bit of this on the tip of a clean toothbrush and it will help you smooth out those micro hairs that tender fly away throughout the day and at the price the advertise why not get 2 bottles of it;)
Jenn K.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Smells amazing and does exactly what it says! I’ve been a dancer since I was 3-years-old and this is my saving grace when it comes to dance shows/competitions. It seriously freezes your hair in place and it doesn’t move! It’s easily shampooed out of your hair, too!
Rachel G.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this hairspray since I was little and competing in gymnastics. It really locks every thing in place and doesn’t budge a bit. Nowadays, it’s a little too much for everyday wear, but I do still love it if I need my flyaways to stay back in a pony tail!
Morgan D.
Ventura , CA
Purchased at: Target
This hairspray is one of the bests for keeping a good hold all day without feeling overly heavy. The last couple of bottles I have bought have stopped working/spraying while it’s still full of product! I’ve tried unclogging the nozzle but nothing works! Sad.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I am currently on bottle #2 of this hairspray. It's one of my favorite drugstore hair sprays and you cant go wrong with aussie. This product works wonders and keeps my hair in place for hours, I love that it's not pricey & I also love the smell of it. I have repurchased & will continue to repurchase this product.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray is one of my OG must have products. Especially during motorcycle season. This is the only hairspray I've found that after being on the bike, I can brush my bangs out and they look like I was never windblown.
The formula is almost never sticky (it does tend to happen when you get caught in the rain though) and the hold time is at minimum 16 hours of summertime rally activities.
I've always recommended this hairspray.
Ashlin S.
Vermillion, SD
I have used Aussie Instant Freeze hair spray for at least 10 years now, along with my 3 sisters, mother and even husband :). We absolutely love this product and it definitely works! I would recommend this hair spray to anyone, as it does what it says. I have tried other products and will never get any other hair spray again. This is perfect for teasing, taming flyaways, and holding curls even in the heat. I will use this hair spray forever!
Tashia E.
Johnson city, TN
My sister and I was getting ready for a metal concert when she pulled her can of hair spray out. It was this stuff. I thought nothing could top my freeze it or big sexy hair but tbh, this product worked better!!!! She wouldn’t let me have hers 🤣 so I waited until after the concert to decide if it would be my next hair purchase and it WAS! Pic is my bottle! My hair stayed in place for the most part to have been bouncing 3 feet & headbanging for a solid 2 hours. Plus our trip in Pittsburg afterwards LOL I was so impressed, truly. The price is great for the product! You can find it at Walmart :) I will add that it makes your hair STIFF if you’re not careful. I mean, it really takes hold 🙌🏼
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?

Amazon