BY AUSSIE #5 in Hairspray

Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray - Extreme Hold, 7 oz see more...

• "Would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair like me." in 1 review
  • "Also it smells great, I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
Ashlin S.
Vermillion
I have used Aussie Instant Freeze hair spray for at least 10 years now, along with my 3 sisters, mother and even husband :). We absolutely love this product and it definitely works! I would recommend this hair spray to anyone, as it does what it says. I have tried other products and will never get any other hair spray again. This is perfect for teasing, taming flyaways, and holding curls even in the heat. I will use this hair spray forever!
Riley S.
This stuff will hold your hair in place all day, and then probably the rest of the week too. This hairspray is perfect for everything from smoothing down stray hairs and frizz to holding a crazy style in place. I've been using this product for years to help keep my bangs out of my eyes/face. I buy this product from Walmart, and I would definitely recommend it! Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray
Lindsey D.
Vincennes, IN
It definitely does what it says it does. I actually bought this to use on my daughter's hair for her dance recitals, but I do use it every now and again. The scent is nice. Price is ok. This product will leave your hair like a stick though. Hard and crunchy. Not great for an everyday look and feel but if you have your hair up and don't want it to move an inch then this is the spray for you.
Ashlee P.
This hairspray will keep your style intact for up to 8 hours and smells amazing which is rare for such powerful hairspray. I have very thick, long brown hair that gets super frizzy in the heat. The only downside is how crunchy your hair gets which is the issue with most hairsprays. I buy this frequently because Aussie is the best for styling products.
Deborah J.
I have always loved Aussie products, but this one disappointed me. It has that classic Aussie scent, but definitely not the performance. For some reason it doesn't spray well. It sprays almost like a stream instead of a shower of hairspray. I've cleaned the sprayer and that does not help. Once this can is done I will not purchase again.
Glenda Y.
Pontotoc
My hair is straight as a white board and when I curl my hair it takes something strong to help it stay curled and Aussie hair spray definitely does that.  I love the smell of it because it's not so strong that makes you sick.  I recommend it to everyone out there with the same issue as me.  The product will stay on all day and it does not leave your hair hard as a rock instead you have bouncy beautiful curls that smells great!!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like aussie instant freeze hairspray. It claims 24 hours extreme hold, but I usually give my hair a second spray after I go out , which isn’t really a big deal in my opinion. It has uv protection for hair, which I feel is an added bonus . It works well, is priced right , and I can find it anywhere . I will use it in the future .
Andrea A.
Rockford
The Aussie instant freeze hairspray will definitely add a little oomph your looking for to your hair. It smells pleasant, but the only con I can think about this product is that it’s a little sticky. It’s a pretty good price for what it costs, just id be looking for a little less stickiness in a hair spray.
Brittney S.
This was always my go-to hairspray. I have extremely thick hair so whenever I curl it, I need lots and lots of hairspray to hold it in place otherwise the curls will drop in an hour. This stuff worked like a charm. A little goes a long ways. Don’t spray too much or your hair will look like it’s stuck like plastic ha.
Zoyla C.
Russellville
It definitely is the best freeze spray I've used it holds my curls literally all day long and it smells so we'll! Be sure to hold the can far from hair not too close because it really does freeze your hair in the spot desired!
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
How well does this spray work?
Christy W.
This is the only hairspray product I have to use now! Anyone else with me?! :)
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this hair spray give good volume when using a curling iron and teasing comb?
Holly S.
I like the smell of this, do you?
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
does the instant freeze make your hair too stiff?