BY AUSSIE #7 in Heat Protectors

Defend Against Dullness Heat Protecting Shine Spray helps shield hair from heat styling s dulling damage.  So no matter what your look, your locks can shine. A Policy of Protection for Worry-Free Hair The Hair Insurance collection, accented with splashes of natural Australian botanicals, helps protect and strengthen your precious do against damage. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
The price is good and I recommend for those who are on a budget. This protectant spray compared to higher end sprays is comparable but isn't as great but it's okay because the price is right. I got this at Walmart and wanted to save some cash and decided to pick it up especially after the raving reviews. My hair is extremely curly and thick and this works well but I rather stick with a higher end heat protectant spray but that's my personal preference. Love the scent and how it leaves my hair smelling so good. It has a lock on the spray bottle cap which is great so it won't spill and kids can't get to it unless they figure it out. It's easy to use and like I said, the price is right.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
On occasion when I feel like really trying to make my hair look presentable by waving or curling it I use this product. Its cheap, has a great smell and so far I haven't singed my hair off. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it has a type of alcohol listed in the ingredients and I don't see how that can be good for your hair. I always thought alcohol would cause dryness so I can't imagine why its in this especially when your gonna be applying heat to your hair after this.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I am falling in love with this heat protection spray! My hair feels absolutely wonderful after using it. It smells great and it makes your hair silky AND hydrated. Other heat protections I've used in the past (even some high end ones) either make my hair feel heavy (and covered in build up) or don't hydrate enough...leaving my hair extra dry and brittle after straightening or blow drying. I recommend this product to everyone. It's amazing AND affordable!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
I had purchased this at my local Kroger since they were going out of business so it was super inexpensive, but I honestly don't think they are worth the money, my hair color is bleach blonde highlights and very curly, I HATED the scent it was not pleasant and didn't meet my expectations I would not repurchase I don't even feel like it helped my hair from the heat, would not recommend, the Tresseme heat protection or the Garnier are so much better !
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Pell City, AL
This product is really AWESOME! I have been using this for quite some time now and it is not my go to heat protectant. It has a great smell and I have seen pretty nice results from using this protectant. My hair is protected from heat damage now that I have found out about this product. If you ever see this excellent spray, you should consider trying it. It is worth the buy.!!!!!
Ashly C.
Ashly C.
Dallas, TX
I truly love this product so much. I used this product for the first time a couple of weeks ago after I dyed my hair and it worked wonders. My hair felt healthy even after dying it twice in less then three days. Even now that I'm still using it, my hair always feels great and I love the way it works on my hair. Highly recommended!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Edwards, CA
I bought this on a whim so I could make my free shipping minimum and I am sooooo happy I did. It oddly doesn't seem to make my hair any shinier, but it makes it incredibly soft and hold volume like no other. Now even if I shower and blow dry my hair at night the next morning my hair is still full of body. Oh it smells great too!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
I really like using this. It gives my hair great shine and heat protection as such a low price in comparison to my other heat protectant products. My stylist even commented on how healthy my hair was at my last appointment and asked me what I had changed, the only change I made was using this before straightening and blow drying.
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
The Aussie Heat Protectant is a good layer of protection, but not a great layer. As someone who regularly uses heat styling products, the heat protectant spray is helpful in not burning my hair to shreds, but won't protect it in the long term. Look elsewhere if you want a product that will keep working for you after a few weeks.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love the way this smells and it works great! It isn't expensive and protects your hair from heat from blow drying and some straighten (if you don't do it everyday). I also use it on my daughters hair when she gets out of the pool. She is blonde headed and chlorine and sun drys her hair out bad and this helps so much with it.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
What do you use this product for mostly?
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Tempe, AZ
Does the product leave a greasy feel?
Gown C.
Gown C.
Does it make your hair sticky from using it?
Kendall T.
Kendall T.
Springfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave hair feeling greasy? I don't want to wash my hair a ton due to it falling out but need a good protectant from heat styling!
isabela s.