BY AUSSIE

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Jordan P.
SeaTac , WA
Review for: Conditioner more...
I have used this once and I didn’t mind it. It got the job done but I didn’t love the way it made my hair feel
Natasha K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very strong and holds well. It can be used for many different hairstyle looks also. I love the smell of Aussie products and they are also very cheap and affordable also! I would use it again in the future
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This company is one of the best companies that have been dealing with it for a long time because its products are wonderful and the raw materials are excellent and more wonderful
Nordy R.
providence , RI
Review for: Maximum Hold more...
omg this product is so sticky i do not like it at all and also if i sweat it feels like slime coming out of my hair it gets on my the back of my neck and shirt and is very uncomfortable specially in the summer . i love this brand but this product dint do it for me at all
Mary C.
Coralville, IA
GREAT PRODUCT. You don't need to use a lot either because a little goes along way with this product. I've been using this product for years and have always had great results after using the product in my hair. Be sure to wash your hands after use!
Tiffaine C.
Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells really good leaves my hair holding all day long a lot of other products don't stay in my hair all day will come
Nyssa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a very firm holding product, I did not like the results because it was not what I was looking for, however if you were looking for a harder gel to use on frizzy hair, or Gentlemen's Hair this would be great.
Kylie B.
The best smelling of them all, but does not have the best hold of them all for my hair. Love this product and the line of products, it is another great edition.
Angelica Q.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Target
This hair gel is good, it gave me a flexible hold when applied a decent amount to my hair. I have no complaints. It smells good as well.
Daley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maximum Hold more...
Left my hair feeling sticky kinda. I have naturally curly hair.. I just wanted something to help hold it.
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
Maria R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kelsey W.
Anyone use this for the curly girl method? Does it work well?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?

Amazon