BY AUSSIE #16 in Hair Gel

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Walgreens*
Lisa J.
Clackamas, OR
By far one of the best smelling texturizing sprays I've used. I love the way it amps up my dull, flat hair.
Brooke F.
Hurst, TX
This gives my hair so much volume and texture when I wanna wear my hair curly it's cheap too and worth every penny.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Review for: Maximum Hold, Conditioner, Other more...
Aussie brand has always had a great smell in their products. Whether it’s the clean shower feeling or flowery. My hair always smells great with this style
Tiffany H.
Meadville
My hair is naturally thin. When I use this product its like night and day when you see the difference. It adds texture and leaves my hair super voluminous.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
This aussie texturizing gel is great. My hair is really thin flat and this actually gives my hair texture and volume. Purchased from Target. I would recommend to others.
Emily N.
Aussie is the best especially this brand I buy Aussie for my kids and they love it its totally worth it !!!!!!!
Keisha L.
Pearisburg, VA
Review for: Conditioner more...
This product helps so much with my frizz! If I can’t flat iron that day I use this and it helps so much!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
Smells good. Not to expensive! Lasts long and holds great. My favorite hair gel! I love it
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
Maria R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?