BY AUSSIE

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I give this a good 5 star review only because of user error. I never have much luck with gel and it leaves my hair feeling crispy yet I continue to try. If used properly I'm sure this product is great! I generally have better results with Aussie.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
My husband lives for this hair gel ! He works long hours and this holds up in his hair without getting all white and flaky . It smells so good and a little bit goes a long way . It’s cheap and works like salon brands without the hefty price tag .
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I love this hair Joe the packaging is so fun and colorful it’s cheap I got this at Walmart and I recommend this to everyone I’m very satisfied the scent is heavenly and it’s effective and it works and I would buy this over and over again
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Paige O.
Danville, IA
Very good product. Keeps curls held for most of the day, not too sticky but works it’s magic! I’d definitely recommend this product. Been using it for years, haven’t needed to try another because of how good it does with my hair.
Brian M.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Maximum Hold more...
Love using this as part of my hair routine. It works great and I adding texture to my hair. Has A good smell an application it’s easy. Works wonders in my bleached hair and gives it some added life. I would definitely buy again
Ana J.
This product works perfectly for my wavy-curly, frizzy hair. It lasts all day and smells SO good. The hold is strong but flexible, and gives volume to my super thin hair. What more could you ask for from a hair gel? This is my go-to!
Liana I.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Aussie Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel - 7 oz more...
I have really curly hair and it gets really frizzy after it dries and this product does a good job on making my hair look wet and full of volume and cute but dries out soon and my hair goes back to being frizzy /: 6/10
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My son has extremely think curly hair. He wants his hair to remain straight and combed over like his friends. After straightening his hair I can apply this product and it helps tame the madness my child has for hair
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I haven't used this product in a while but I really liked it when I did use it. I've been trying not to use many products in my hair lately. The smell is amazing and it lasts for hours.! I would buy again if I needed gel!
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
Maria R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?

Kohl's