BY AUSSIE #19 in Hair Gel

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Amanda C.
I used this years ago to crunch my straight hair after washing for that mermaid appearance and unfortunately for me, it was sticky and had too much hold. It would be great for someone that had shorter hair but I just didn't like that it was so sticky. Again, probably better that I use mousse and not gel but I tried it anyway. I used it in my son's hair a few times and it kinda looked like dandruff when he got home from school but he picked at it and slept on his head during nap time so I wouldn't expect a different outcome.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
This hair gel is just okay. It depends on the humidity if it holds well.. I live in Florida so unfortunately for me the product doesn’t keep my hair scrunched Well. By the time I get where I’m going it looks flat. It’s a good price and might work well for another type of hair. Mine is naturally wavy and thick.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Aussie products always smell so good. This gel works great for the whole family. Great for short spiked hair to hold a blow dried style. Doesn't weigh hair down but gives great staying power. This formula works perfectly for all my families needs.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I need this because my hair is straight and flat. When I use this my hair does look fuller and it stays in place, not blowing all over the place. I can't stand when my hair is in my face all the time but I don't like wearing it up all the time either. You will fall in love with this product just like I did. The smell is amazing like all their products and the price is the same as their other products.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I don't like this but in all fairness i don't like many hair gels at all. i won't repurchase and i will not be recommending to anyone either. i would say to try something else because this is way too heavy for me. It feels gross once it has been in my hair for an hour
Nikki P.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
The aussie hair gel really holds up when I want my hair curly. It makes the curls last all day. Very nice scent, and hands down better than the rest. Others don't last as long or don't hold at all. I have tried a few in the past but always go to Aussie
Jocelyn E.
Amazing! Held my curls in and had not as much frizz. It has a good value. It has a little bit of scent but it's nice. It was way better than I expected it to be. I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend! AMAZING!!! Love it!!!
vanessa r.
I like using this gel to tame fly aways when my hair is in a ponytail or bun. I normally don't wear gel unless my hair is washed and I already know I'm going to keep it up. I've also tried using this gel as a way to keep my hair from frizzing after applying mousse but that didn't work out.
Mandy R.
Arnett
Aussie is the only gel I will use in my hair! It has the best smell and the sent stays just as well as the hold. I have naturally straight hair that won't hold curl, but with Aussie gel I can scrunch my hair in the morning and it still looks great at bedtime!!
Cassandra O.
Love Aussie products! It works for my curly and frizzy hair. It lasts all day for whatever style I am going for. The smell is wonderful. This is my on the go fix even during the day. Price is great and I would recommend this product to others anyday!
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
Maria R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?

back