BY AUSSIE #16 in Hair Gel

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
I use this produce when I curl my hair it is long lasting and definitely meets expectations! I purchase the moose, gel, and hairspray and it is definitely worth the price! I don’t think they should improve anything! Keep up the good work!
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good cheap gel for curly hair. Since it’s low cost, you can use a lot and not worry about it. I use it to scrunch my wet hair at night, and in the morning I have soft, defined curls. I suggest this gel to any curly headed person!
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Love scrunching my hair with this gel! Mousse doesn’t hold when in my hair but this works great! This is product is nicely packaged and smells great will an all day hold! I would recommend to others!
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
This hair gel works great. My husband uses it as well. It doesn’t look oily and it doesn’t freeze but holds everything in place. I’m very happy with this product and the price. I highly recommend it.
Cheyenne T.
This is the only hair gel I will use! My hair is super frizzy and this gel takes the frizz and makes my curls last all day.. and it doesn't smell bad like some of the other hair gels I have used.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this job because it was exactly what I needed it for my frizzy wavy hair. Although it did make my hair take a little bit longer to air-dry I was still pretty satisfied especially with the price.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Once again as a hair cream I love the smell. I'm all about smelling good. I did not care for this particular product because of once again leaving my hair flat and heavy.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I love using this gel when I need something to help boost my curls. It allows your hair to be boosted without it feeling dry and crunchy unlike other gels.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Hold great and smells great my only down fall is it makes my sensitive scalp itch and o can't stand that. But I highly recommend this if you don't have sensitive scalp.
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
Maria R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?