BY AUSSIE

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Kristie A.
I am obsessed with Aussie hair care products. I recently purchased  Aussie Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel by mistake at my local Wal-Mart. I had grabbed this product instead of my usual Aussie gel. This hair gel is even better than the other Aussie Hair Gels I've used. It holds my curls all day without leaving them feeling sticky or stiff. My hair feels soft and looks amazing all day. Another amazing Aussie product that I love.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Held my short spikes and curls perfectly. I’m a sucker for Aussies fragrance in their hair card products. They are definitely one of my faves. It held up great even in high humidity and didn’t leave my hair dry after washing the product out
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I love Aussie products so much because they smells so good. I love for my hair to smell good like every other girl woman in the world. This holds everything in place especially when I wanted to do Sleek ponytails or bun. Even when I do finger coiling on my curls I add a little bit of this and the result is pretty fantastic. if anyone is wondering if this does have a strong hold it really does if you like a lighter hold then you should look for something else.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Review for: Maximum Hold more...
This is one of the only products that I actually love and can use on my hair without it looking and feeling stiff. This stuff leaves my curls soft and smelling great, without leaving them stiff. They're so soft and not frizzy and I don't know what I'd do without this stuff, it's amazing!
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
This is my go-to hair gel! It has such a wonderful scent that I love. It lasts all day, with no problems. I’ve never had a hair gel hold like this one. It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone looking for a long holding hair gel!
Caitlynn P.
Staten Island
Review for: Conditioner more...
Lnow that I have short hair volume and texture are the only
Things that give me life!!! This product is awesome because it makes my hair voluminous and doesn’t leave it feeling. Tacky or rough! Texturizers are hard because some leave your hair feeling like hay but this one is great because my hair is still soft and maintains its luster throughout the day
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
I've always used a lot of Aussie products as its something my moms always bought and this works well to my hair especially if I'm going to be curling it it helps it not be so pin straight and soft I really recommend if you have straight soft hair like mine if you're trying to style it in any way.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
Review for: Maximum Hold more...
Love this stuff! I use this after my shower, scrunch my hair and let it get hard and then scrunch out the crunch and it leaves me with soft, touchable waves/curls for days!
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This Aussie gel is one of the only gels that I have found to actually help hold the curl in my hair when I scrunch it! It is very affordable, available in a bunch of stores. I will definitely be buying this in the future and if your like me and have problems with your hair holding curls I recommend trying this!
Samantha A.
Clearfield, UT
I really like this hair gel! It holds its shape very well! It also smells really good and a little bit goes a long way! I highly recommend this hair gel because it is the best one I have tried! I defiantly recommend buying this!
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
Maria R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kelsey W.
Anyone use this for the curly girl method? Does it work well?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?

Amazon