BY AUSSIE #6 in Hair Gel

Fine Hair? Flat Hair? Hair That Just Never Seems To Behave? We’ve All Been There. Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel Gives You The Volume You Want With The All-day Hold You Need. No Stiffness, No Crunch, Just Smooth Shiny Strands That Are Super Easy To Style. Plus, It’s Made With Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil And Sea Kelp.

Directions: Sheer A Dollop Of Hair Gel Between Fingers And Run Through Clean, Wet Hair. Style And Watch The Dimensions Unfold And Hold.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help wit...1 Answers
  • I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being st...5 Answers
  • Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel sti... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristie A.
I am obsessed with Aussie hair care products. I recently purchased  Aussie Headstrong Volume Texturizing Gel by mistake at my local Wal-Mart. I had grabbed this product instead of my usual Aussie gel. This hair gel is even better than the other Aussie Hair Gels I've used. It holds my curls all day without leaving them feeling sticky or stiff. My hair feels soft and looks amazing all day. Another amazing Aussie product that I love.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Held my short spikes and curls perfectly. I’m a sucker for Aussies fragrance in their hair card products. They are definitely one of my faves. It held up great even in high humidity and didn’t leave my hair dry after washing the product out
Kiley K.
Chicago
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I love Aussie products so much because they smells so good. I love for my hair to smell good like every other girl woman in the world. This holds everything in place especially when I wanted to do Sleek ponytails or bun. Even when I do finger coiling on my curls I add a little bit of this and the result is pretty fantastic. if anyone is wondering if this does have a strong hold it really does if you like a lighter hold then you should look for something else.
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Love this hair gel (and brand). This gel is the gel of all gels. It’s what holds me together, literally. My hair is naturally curly but this gel makes it hold into place a lot better. Love love love this product, great quality.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
This is my go-to hair gel! It has such a wonderful scent that I love. It lasts all day, with no problems. I’ve never had a hair gel hold like this one. It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone looking for a long holding hair gel!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Aussie hair gel is my go to for scrunching my hair. I have to say this isn't my favorite product from them for scrunching my hair. The scent is nice and the value is very affordable but it leaves my hair crunchy and hard, I'd recommend Aussie Scrunch spray, it gives you those nice beach curls.
Michelle H.
This is definitely a volumizing gel, but makes my hair look too slick with even the tiniest amount. I can only use this on my hair when it is straightened, and I love that it gives me volume; however, I have to brush it out and work it for it not too look consistently wet on my hair.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
This aussie texturizing gel is great. My hair is really thin flat and this actually gives my hair texture and volume. Purchased from Target. I would recommend to others.
Michelle M.
This is a great hair gel for both men and women. It smells good and has a strong hold without the white residue and hard as a rock hair you get with other brands. I would recommend trying this product I have never been disappointed and I will absolutely purchase again in the future.
Christy P.
Wichita, KS
I hate the tacky feeling from some products and the hair being stiff after using the producr. Does the product cause your hair to have the stiffness?
María R.
Miami , FL
I have curly hair and I'm looking a gel for my curls and help with frizz, this work for that?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?