BY AUSSIE #11 in Hair Mousse

Great for all hair types, especially flat hair in need of a lift.

• Volumizing to give flat, lifeless strands a much needed boost
• Maximum hold for all-day style
• Lightweight formula that won’t weigh hair down

Looking for a fool-proof way to get a style that lasts all day? The secret is Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Mousse. With just one pump, this lightweight formula helps add life and volume to flat hair, while defining strands to make styling easy. And bonus, it even holds up in high humidity. Made with Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Pump a large dollop of volumizing mousse onto fingertips and run through damp hair. Style and hop out to your next adventure with full-bodied hair that lasts all day.

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This product does an amazing job of enhancing my curls with volume, bounce, shine, and an awesome smell! Sometimes if I use too much it'll make my hair crunchy, but that disappears within a few hours to leave softness (not that I really mind a little crunchiness anyway). Aussie is really great for offering different levels of hold with each product and this one really does offer a maximum hold that is still touchable. I scrunch it into damp hair (not soaking wet as this really wastes product) and then I diffuse it, which I've noticed has given me the nicest and most volumous curls that last for days and days, as opposed to simply air-drying with this product. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone, it's super affordable and seriously good!
✨Alyssa ✨.
I love Aussie as a brand so I tend to gravitate toward their products . I have naturally very curly hair so this mousse makes it nice and easy for me to shower in the morning , throw it in and am good to go! It’s very reliable and takes out a lot of the frizz
Lucy F.
High ridge
I really love this hair product soooo much. It is better than others that I have tried. It really met my expectations for my hair. My natural hair color is dirty blond and oily and dry. It has no need for improvement.
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
Compare this to any salon quality product and it will give you the same or even better results. Every salon employee I know recommends it. It works well with my dark brown colored hair! Lasts long and doesn’t give you the ugly crunchy texture!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very dry and frizzy hair so it is difficult for me to leave my hair out to air dry without applying some sort of texture product. I recently purchased this to try out and it worked pretty well. I didn’t have to put my hair up right away and it dried nicely. It also washed out well without leaving a lot of product in my hair. My hair looked pretty and did not appear dried out at all when I styled it. I would recommend this mousse to anyone that has the same issues that I have.
Valentina M.
Memphis, TN
Love this product so much! As I curly hair lady I always looking for products to keep my hair in place. And smells amazing, I have complements about they way I smell cause of this product! it’s like a Caribbean scent on a bottle!
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
I absolutely love Aussie headstrong. I use before drying with my head upside down to give volume. It makes my hair more voluminous as well as awesome looking and smelling. It gives you volume that lasts too! I highly recommend!
Janet Q.
Camano Island, WA
I have used Aussie mousse to style my hair in “beach waves.” It does he trick with a few downsides. It can get really sticky and doesn’t dry quickly enough. If you’re not careful it’ll be all over your clothes, neck, and face.
Lauren N.
This is one of my favorite brands. It’s no surprise that I love this styling my hair with Aussie products. I love this styling mousse because I have frizzy, curly hair. It actually helps my hair stay curly instead of frizzy.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Honestly all Aussie products that I have used are top of the line for a drugstore price point. They are always so nourishing, but not too heavy. This mousse definitely added volume to my hair and did not make it super crunchy like other mousses.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
I recently bought this mousse and today I have used it for the first time and am so far happy with the results, but I would like to know ... Is this your favorite volumizing mousse or do you find a product you like better? PS. I have thick, wavy, dark blonde hair that is very heavy and volume is something I really want.
Leah H.
Does this make your hair crunchy or not?
Edna T.
El Paso, TX
#CurlyHair friends! What are your thoughts on using Aussie Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse? For the longest time I tried to get rid of my curls but now I’m really embracing them and trying to restore them to how they used to be. I’ve been looking into the curly girl method for a few days now and star aged to slowly incorporate it into my beauty routine and I have noticed mousse is not really part of it. Before the curly girl method, I used mousse a lot. Aside from any leave in conditioner or oil, it was my go to product but I believe the alcohol or something in it can cause curly hair to dry and damage it!
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
I actually purchased this product for my little boy, he has thick blonde curls! It's the perfect amount of hold and movement to defined his curls and give him a polished look! It's nice and light and it doesn't flake up
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this dissolve quickly?