BY AUSSIE #3 in Mousse

Go for sky high style that won’t wear you down. Aussie’s airy Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse is made with a touch of Jojoba.. It’s sure to put weightless style at your fingertips. Get big body and maximum hold when you grab a bottle or two of this Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse.

Directions: Pump a large dollop of volumizing mousse onto fingertips and run through damp hair. Style and hop out to your next adventure with full-bodied hair that lasts all day.

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid

Buy on Target*
Suki L.
Austin, TX
I received Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Mousse to test for free. All opinions are my own I am not really sure how strong my opinion will be held when it comes to hair styling products as this is a newer field for me. I do not have much experience with personal hair-styling, but I can say that I am happy that Aussie products were some of the first that I have ever used. Upon using the Mousse, I left my hair slightly damp as so give more mold and weight to my styling then applied the mousse generously through my hair while still working out to style how I wanted. It did a pretty good job holding up with a high humidity outside during a lovely date night, as it didn't seem to start falling apart until about 5 or 6 hours in. The smell is about the same as the shampoo and conditioner with a light hint of flora. I think it may hold a bit better with hair spray but on its own, I see it only lasting about the 5-6 hours it held up for my date night.
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Dry Shampoo!
I have fine, slightly wavy hair that gets oily later afternoon. By far, this is the best product, best price, best scent, best feeling when you spray it on your scalp, and easily located at most grocery or pharmacy stores. I joke with my coworkers, because when i spray it at work every day about 3 pm, they love the smell, and I mumble, "Wow" or Whoa" and laugh because it literally feels so tingly and refreshing (LOL). Guys and gals comment on loving the smell, a like, it's kind of funny, and that's just a bonus to its performance and price. Just always shake it and rub it in a bit. I love this product--please don't ever change what I love about it! (I don't like the infusion changes at all!)
D€bbi€ S.
Glendale, NY
Aussie has great hair supplies for everyone's hair type. I love their mousse and even hairspray when it comes to the wet look that I like. This mousse is great with just a little bit and always leaves my hair from being frizzy and hard like a rock. Great prices and sales especially in CVS and Duane Reed stores.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Absolutely love this to get that vavavoom volume! I also use their volume shampoo in conjunction with this product. I put in my roots when I come it fo the shower and blow dry my hair upside down. I have short hair (angled bob) and I love the lift it gives. It lasts for a couple days before I have to wash it.
Sadie H.
I like this mousse it’s light and airy. I have thin wavy hair so this is the perfect mousse for me. It doesn’t cause your hair to get “crunchy” and hard but it is still effective in controlling the frizz and giving my hair it’s natural wavy look without looking like it’s full of product. It is super affordable
✨Alyssa ✨.
I love Aussie as a brand so I tend to gravitate toward their products . I have naturally very curly hair so this mousse makes it nice and easy for me to shower in the morning , throw it in and am good to go! It’s very reliable and takes out a lot of the frizz
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
As of the product it’s self, I like it! It hold well all day and smells amazing too! But the bottle it comes in has gotten stuck 2 times with two different purchased bottles. Haha maybe it’s just me but it has broken twice and it’s the only brand bottle that keeps breaking. But product itself is awesome
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
I love the smell and I love that it gives my hair some volume. I took this mousse when I went to Cancun because I wasn’t expecting to use my straightener due to the weather and always being in the water. So for dinner I would throw some mousse in my hair and it was great! Definitely comes in handy.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this product a lot in high school when scrunching your hair was the cool thing to do. But as I got older and didn’t like the rock hard hair look I learned to use this in moderation and it actually made my hair look really nice and full and wavy.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I love the nice silky feeling of my hair after applying this to my hair I feel it makes my hair feel beautiful. I usually put it down towards the tips only because the scalp is usually oily but I love this and definitely recommend to buying
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
I recently bought this mousse and today I have used it for the first time and am so far happy with the results, but I would like to know ... Is this your favorite volumizing mousse or do you find a product you like better? PS. I have thick, wavy, dark blonde hair that is very heavy and volume is something I really want.
Leah H.
Does this make your hair crunchy or not?
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I've been growing my hair out for a couple years now and while I love having longer hair, my curls/waves fall more and more flat the longer (and heavier) is gets. Does anyone have experience with this kind of issue and this product?
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
I actually purchased this product for my little boy, he has thick blonde curls! It's the perfect amount of hold and movement to defined his curls and give him a polished look! It's nice and light and it doesn't flake up
Dunya M.
I really want to get this ..but how can i get it ?!!