BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Go for sky high style that won’t wear you down. Aussie’s airy Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse is made with a touch of Jojoba.. It’s sure to put weightless style at your fingertips. Get big body and maximum hold when you grab a bottle or two of this Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse.

Directions: Pump a large dollop of volumizing mousse onto fingertips and run through damp hair. Style and hop out to your next adventure with full-bodied hair that lasts all day.

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid

Buy on Target*
Tara D.
I LOVE the smell of ALL aussie products. The prices are good and the products are GREAT I literally recommend these ALL the time. My sister even use's these after using mine haha. This specific product i use to crimp my hair it's the first product I use and I LOVE how light it is and how fast it dries and the volume it add's to the crimping is just AMAZING. I recommend ONLY using the LIGHTER weighted products when using this as anything else WILL weigh it down.
Colleen M.
If you don't use too much of this stuff it is an absolute dream! I have hair that falls past mid-back and honestly just 2 quarters worth of product is all I need so a bottle of this stuff lasts me forever! I have curly hair that tends to get weighed down so I work the product into my roots and then scrunch my curls with what's left and it leaves me with defined waves and much more volume then my product-free hair normally has. Love, love, love!
Lynn O.
Paducah, KY
I love Aussie products. I have used the mousse and like it very much. I just remembered , though, that I have been using Herbal Essence curl booster mousse for the last month. I like the curl booster better than the Aussie because it does help with my curls. But I would recommend the Aussie and will probably use it again at some point. I also use the Aussie Scrunch -not the hairspray-more like a volumizer & curl booster.
Katie G.
Lynchburg, VA
The smell is very nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. It doesn't hold my hair all day. I have rather long hair, it may work better for shorter, lighter, and thinner hair. It does work well for my hair for a couple hours if I am just gonna be sitting around and not getting in and out of a car. But, I got it at my local dollar tree so I only wasted a dollar.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Aussie is the mac daddy of drugstore styling products! Quick side note: their formula always smells amazing. I'm always amazed by the staying power of aussie styling products: this styling mousse, the sprunch spray, the hairspray, etc. Once this product is distributed and worked into the hair, it won't MOVE. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I liked this mousse but the contents to not stay fluffy for very long. I have wavy hair and the volumizing mousse works very well and makes my waves more noticeable and my hair less frizzy. I like this brand because it always has a very nice scent. I just wish that after a couple of months that the contents would not turn so liquidy.
Amanda B.
My hair is very long and straight so I am always looking for something to give me volume. I never buy Aussie products because they are out of my budget price range, but my mother in laa is a loyal Aussie product consumer so any time I am over her house I use her Aussie mousse. this is some of the best stuff around for volume
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This mousse will work wonder for all hair types! My friend had very thin hair and wanted some volume and since I use this product to boost up some of my. Curly hair I recommended it to her.... SHES BEEN HOOKED! She loves for this product and it makes her hair look great! Try it out for yourself you won't be disappointed.
Crystal B.
Panther, WV
Nothing but another great product from one of my favorite brands on the market Aussie. Absolutely Love it . It met every expectation I had in a product and long lasting . Very affordable and I definitely recommend everybody to try this product. Not only the mousse but Aussie is amazing. All products are very good
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
I have used this product in the past to add texture and definition to my wavy almost curly hair. I liked the smell of the mousse but wasn't crazy about how it made my hair feel. It made my hair stick together in strands instead of enhancing my waves. I won't use it in the future but still a great product!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
I recently bought this mousse and today I have used it for the first time and am so far happy with the results, but I would like to know ... Is this your favorite volumizing mousse or do you find a product you like better? PS. I have thick, wavy, dark blonde hair that is very heavy and volume is something I really want.
Leah H.
Does this make your hair crunchy or not?
Dunya M.
I really want to get this ..but how can i get it ?!!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I've been growing my hair out for a couple years now and while I love having longer hair, my curls/waves fall more and more flat the longer (and heavier) is gets. Does anyone have experience with this kind of issue and this product?
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
I actually purchased this product for my little boy, he has thick blonde curls! It's the perfect amount of hold and movement to defined his curls and give him a polished look! It's nice and light and it doesn't flake up