BY AUSSIE

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. Also great for all hair types.

• Volumizing to give flat strands a boost
• Texturizing for easier styling
• Maximum hold (without the stiffness)

Need a boost? Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Texturizing Spray Gel helps make hair more manageable while adding shine and some much-needed volume to flat strands. This weightless formula gives you maximum hold without the stiffness and lasts all day, even when it’s humid out. Made with Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: For big-time results, spray gel into clean, wet hair. Dry and style as high as desired. Your hair will have a lightweight hold in no time.

Water/Eau, PVP, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Amazon
Bianca L.
Hutchinson, MN
This is my absolute favorite hair spray in the world! I used it for cheerleading when inward in my teens and I still use the same brand today. From fancy updo to a regular hair day....my hair can look good and smell good all day long! Aussie holds my hair style in place till the end of the day and that works great for me because I have a toddler that loves to grab my hair. Aussie Headstrong Volume Hairspray
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
I wasn't sure about this product at first for one because it's a jail and I don't like putting actual gel in my hair only if I'm like scratching it my hair is naturally curly and so I don't with this and don't have to sit there and like do this like scrunch stuff I can just spray that in my hair and you know like lift my hair up to make it look curly and it does the rest of those really good
❁Sonya C.
Scranton , PA
This product smells fantastic and has an extremely strong hold. I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and it was very effective at holding my hair in place. The only down side to this product is that it makes your hair crunchy, rock hard even. It’s great if you’re going for that look and texture but sometimes it can be too much. In addition, it’s on the expensive side comparative to some other products that work just as well.
Angela T.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the Aussie Headstrong Volume Spray Gel. I use it with Aussie Volume Shampoo and Conditioner and Hair Scrunch Spray for the full package of Aussie each day. Aussie products smell and work amazingly !!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Aussie spray gel adds a bit of volume to my locks, especially before blow drying. It smells great, is lightweight and not crunchy. Leaves no residue. Easy way to add a little va va voom to my regular blow out
Haley M.
Killeen, TX
Great smell and good hold! Tends to fade by the end of the day but I looooove the smell. I got it for free in my mega voxbox! Overall met my expectations just not as long as I hoped. Still recommend!
Grace L.
Milton, MA
Love the smell; it doesn’t have the chemical smell of other hair sprays. Also, when washing my hair after using hairspray, my hair still feels healthy and the hairspray comes out easily. The spray doesn’t stiffen the hair which is great!
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
This is a spray gel that I use on my curls. I love the smell of it. And It doesn't cost alot of money. You can buy it at most drugstores and dollar stores.
If you want something to hold curls and flexibility on ur hair buy. This.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I think this hairspray is great because it doesn’t leave residue and it smells so good but it doesn’t last very lot and f you put too much it goes really hard which sucks because I have thick hair so I need to use a lot of product.
Molly C.
East Lansing, MI
This product isn’t bad...but I honestly think it’s best for completing a hairstyle and setting it, not adding volume. It’s a gel so it can get sticky and tough if you use too much. For a low price it’s not the best but not the worst either.
Adriel M.
Hi i would like to ask if this hair gel makes your hair look oily/shiny?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Does this hair gel really work for volume?
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Does this make your hair feel stiff and crunchy?
Cynthia M.
Colton, CA
I have really fine thin hair and I was wondering if this would hold the volume in my hair?
Cassie K.
Does this make your hair sticky and/or difficult to brush through? Some volumizing products seem to leave a stiff film that just tangles my hair.