Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse

Lock in that lift all day with our Headstrong Volume Mousse. Carefully designed to boost your bounce for a whole 24 hours, it’ll give you effortlessly flawless hair.

[product:for-fine-hair-aussie-headstrong-volume-mousse-with-bamboo-kakadu-plum-60-fl-oz] Does it work good for curly hair?
Does this this product help hold, or form, curls?
Has anyone used this to air dry their wavy hair?
Start your review of Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Becky F.
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awsome mousse, I have thin fine hair, and this gives me volume, I like this one because it's not sticky , ive used this brand for years now and will continue using it, the volume stays all day, this is affordable and I recommend this to friends
Santos B.
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Santos B.
Purchased at: Target
I really love pairing this mousse with their leave in conditioner because both together make my hair look x5 better. Also love this mousse for its price, and it hasn’t giving me any problem so far .
charity H.
Shippensburg, PA
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by charity H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and effective! Maximum hold? Thats pushing it but it does hold good for the price and NO FLAKES, even after you brush it. I use this in conjunction with Aussie meg hair spray to achieve my hair every morning.
Aya O.
Schaumburg, IL
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Aya O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m regularly using this mousse. Like all Aussie products, it smells absolutely heavenly and is a great value. It really volumizes my hair well and doesn't make it crunchy. It doesn't weigh my hair down either. What's great is that it creates volume that actually lasts. Absolutely cheap price, too-perfect
Valentina B.
minneapolis
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Valentina B.
I’m in love with this product! It gave me good volume without having my hair feeling sticky. Will buy again!
Regan C.
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Regan C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair is primarily straight, and the older I get the harder it is to get it to do things. I use this religiously whether I’m looking to just add volume or it I want that scrunch look. I also use this in conjunction with a blow dryer- depending on the look I’m trying for. Unless you hit humidity, you’re good!!!
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
When its rainy and yuck outside this is my go to mouse to make my hair easy to style smell fabulous and keep it looking good all day no matter what the day brings. I also pair this with some hairspray to give my hair a little extra volume. Definitely recommend for all hair types.
Chrissy A.
I really like this product. I have very fine hair. It takes a lot to give me volume. This product gives my hair lots of volume! It's not pricey either. It is under $5! I have tried lots of volumizing products but I keep coming back to this one. I have purchased this product many times and I always love it.
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
LOVE the scent! I have very fine, straight hair and this mousse helps to give much needed lift at the root. Definitely need to blow dry after the product has been applied. It can leave a sticky film on hands after applying but that is simple to rinse away. This product helped achieve curls that lasted serveral hours which is a very big deal for my hair. I would definitely recommend!
Autumn W.
humble
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse uploaded by Autumn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does add volume to your hair as advertised but I don’t like the way it dried on my hair type. Considering we all have different hair types the results may not be the same for you. It leaves my hair feeling super crispy but it does maintain my curls. I don’t know maybe it has to dry that way in order to hold your curls. I attached a picture of my hair in a ponytail so you can get a feel for my texture of hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole J.
miami beach
il y a 2 ans
Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse Does it work good for curly hair?