BY AUSSIE #44 in Hairspray

Great for all types, especially flat hair in need of a lift.

• Volumizing to give flat, lifeless strands a much needed boost
• Maximum hold for all-day style
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

In need of some serious staying power? Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Hairspray gives flat strands a big boost to give you a full, flawless style that lasts all day. Plus with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Style hair as desired. Spray product 8 to 10 inches away from the scalp, and hop to your next adventure.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 triacetate, ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Kelli S.
Wingate, NC
This is the only hairspray I will use, and has been for over 10 years. I used a lot of hairspray when I was younger for cheerleading competitions and I hated the smell and how it left my hair rock hard and sometimes white. This product will never do those things. I apply a small amount to straight hair and a little more when I curl. It smells like peaches and keeps a strong hold in your hair without damaging the texture- i.e. soft curls that remain in tact for days. I recommend this product to everyone who mentions hairspray in my general vicinity. It's amazing, add it to your grocery list now.
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Volumizing Aussie Headstong Volume Aerosol Hairspray 283 g - Volumizing Hairspray more...
I normally stick with cheap hairspray, and when you get cheap... Well, you get what you pay for. I ended up getting Aussie Mega Hairspray, and I had to ask myself why I never just said heck with it and spent a couple dollars more?! From now on, I will do just that, because I will never use anything other than Aussie Mega Hairspray. First of all, it is such a light hold. Hair still feels like hair. There is no gunky, crusty, or crunchy residue. It's not sticky. Even without all of that, it HOLDS. It HOLDS for a LONG TIME. It HOLDS and allows movement without ending up in chaotic, messy hair. And the scent is great. I have been cheating myself. I have tested this product for free through Influenster, but all opinions are fully my own.
LaToya T.
Dickinson , ND
Love the smell, I usually can't use hair spray because of the smell. When I started using this hair spray it was a game changer. It don't have a chemical smell like most hair spray! It hold all day long. When I was in cheer, dance and gymnastics I would use this hair spray and it would do wonders. You don't have to spray a ton of it to get your hair to stay. It also last a long time so it saves you money in the long run! I maybe buy hair spray every one and a half years. If that! It keeps my curls in my hair for 2 days!
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I have used this stuff since I was in high school!  It is such an awesome volumizing hairspray that smells AMAZING and isn't too sticky!  It's an awesome price point too!  The only downside to it, is that the nozzle sometimes gets clogged.  But, a little hot water soak and it's ready to spray again!
Betty C.
Ninnekah, OK
I have to say, aside from the hold, my favorite thing about this hairspray from Aussie is the scent! Their products always rank very highly for me, where scent is concerned... best-smelling hairspray ever!

As far as holding the style and adding volume, this hairspray does a very good job of it. I find I need to do a touch up once or twice throughout the day, but that's the case for most hairsprays I buy. The price is reasonable and I have recommended it to other ladies I know.
Aria F.
I got a free bottle of this hairspray from the Aussie VoxBox via Influenster. I'm not an avid hairspray user, so you can take my review with a grain of salt, but overall I think it's a good product. It held well, it wasn't overly smelly, and it wasn't too sticky. Personally, it started to make my hair crunchy throughout the day but that is a hairspray thing. I liked the Aussie system, so if you happen to get Aussie Products, this may be a good addition to your routine.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I have always been a fan of Aussie products. They always smell amazing and are very affordable. I use this proudct when i do updos on my daughter and I. And It works wonders on holding curls. Only downside is if used to much it dries out your hair and it leaves hair crunchy looking.
Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...
i love using this on my sons hair it leaves its smelling so good and doesn't make him want to itch his head. you ca always find great deals for this product. i got this for me because it had said it will give you volume but im not sure if its just me but it didn't give me so much volume so i tried it on my son and its worked great for his hair.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I rate this product a 10 out of 5 stars if I could, I love it! The hold is amazing, it doesn't clump my hair together, and the scent is very very wearable for a hairspray. I would save your money on a high dollar hair spray and pick this one up at your supermarket or drugstore first, it might surprise you!
Nancy M.
This hairspray holds all day. I love that it has a nice scent. I picked mine up at CVS pharmacy. It's inexpensive and effective. It definitely met my expectations. My son has very straight hair so it's hard to shape it. but once I get it to the hairstyle that I want I spray a whole bunch of this hairspray and it will hold all day. And there's a pretty good amount in there because I've had mine for months and it still hasn't finished.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Katrine S.
I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and like their products but I'm looking for something to hold my volume. Is this any good? Does it keep my hair in place and looking good all day or does it fade?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?