BY AUSSIE #52 in Hairspray

Great for all types, especially flat hair in need of a lift.

• Volumizing to give flat, lifeless strands a much needed boost
• Maximum hold for all-day style
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

In need of some serious staying power? Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Hairspray gives flat strands a big boost to give you a full, flawless style that lasts all day. Plus with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Style hair as desired. Spray product 8 to 10 inches away from the scalp, and hop to your next adventure.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 triacetate, ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Molly M.
['Cross Plains', ''], WI
Review for: Volumizing Aussie Headstong Volume Aerosol Hairspray 283 g - Volumizing Hairspray more...
looooove this hairspray. it holds your hair without being sticky or too strong. it also smells really good!! and this bottle is huge for such a good price. my one bottle has lasted me at least a year!
Sarah D.
I love the smell from the Aussie brand. This hairspray was no exception and is great quality just like their other products. I feel that this hairspray definitely holds well while not making everything extremely stiff. I use it at my hairline to give me a little volume boost and a little definitely goes a long way.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Review for: 17 Oz more...
I use this as my everyday hairspray. I wear my hair up a lot and this keeps my ponytail in place all day. Great hold, but not too heavy. Good scent. My mom has used Aussie products for as long as I can remember and now I do too!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: 10 Oz more...
This is one of the better hairsprays I've used. It holds my hair in place really well and gives it a little bit of a boost. I use a lot of hairspray so I was surprised by how long each can lasts. As long as you spray it 8-12 inches away from your hair, it doesn't get hard and clumpy. It lasts all day as well. Great product!
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
My favorite hairspray! Aussie smells awesome and works amazing! It's very cheap and such good quality compared to other brands. I have thin curly hair and it holds up everything to make my hair look full and bouncy. I highly recommend to others who want a great quality product at a cheaper price.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
This my go-to hairspray! It holds great and has a very nice scent! I have never been disappointed and not to mention it’s budget-friendly and you can get it anywhere!
Chassity S.
Hinton, WV
Review for: 10 Oz more...
I usually don't care for Aussie but i love this hairspray. I didn't feel like it would last long but my curls lasted all day I was very happy with my purchase and it went a long way.
Kimberly E.
colorado springs
Review for: 10 Oz more...
Great product for the price. Gives a good hold without being crunchy or stiff, and gives a good amount of volume. Compared to other products in this price range, I would say this is one of the better options. It doesn’t give a crazy amount of volume but you can’t beat it for just a few dollars.
Kimberly H.
This is the best drugstore hairspray ever. I have very thin and limp hair and this is the only hairspray that will give my hair volume and actually hold it all day. I tend to get baby hair flyaways but NEVER when I use the volumizing headstrong hairspray. It's definitely a great value.
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
I like the aussie hairs spray line. It's holds well without weighing down your hair and lasts most of the day. Although I haven't tried more expensive alternatives. I buy it regularly.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Katrine S.
I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and like their products but I'm looking for something to hold my volume. Is this any good? Does it keep my hair in place and looking good all day or does it fade?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?

back