BY AUSSIE #10 in Hairspray

Great for all types, especially flat hair in need of a lift.

• Volumizing to give flat, lifeless strands a much needed boost
• Maximum hold for all-day style
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

In need of some serious staying power? Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Hairspray gives flat strands a big boost to give you a full, flawless style that lasts all day. Plus with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Style hair as desired. Spray product 8 to 10 inches away from the scalp, and hop to your next adventure.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 triacetate, ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Emily Z.
tempe, AZ
I randomly bought this one day because it was kind of cheap compared to others, and boy do I love it. It keeps my hairs hold without leaving it really crispy which is a must for me. It also smells so good. It's the only hair spray I've repeatedly bought and will continue to buy. There's different levels of hold as well which is so cool.
Chelsey S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Review for: Volumizing Aussie Headstong Volume Aerosol Hairspray 283 g - Volumizing Hairspray more...
This shampoo works so well, it keeps my hair tamed and makes sure I have no fly always. I would recommend this to anyone.

Also, Aussie always smells SOOO good! anyone that is a sucker for good smelling stuff, is gonna be a sucker for this Aussie spray!
Madhu D.
Great hairspray for this price. I use this to set after styling and it helds my style nicely. Does not feel heavy and is wearable. You can get it practically everywhere so that's great too! Great basic hairspray for amazing price!
Julie G.
Stillwater, NY
Love this hair spray. It smells amazing and your hair doesn't feel hard like the other hair sprays. Keeps it feeling soft and is great for scrunching or curling your hair. It is very effective and I will continue to buy this brand. Aussie is awesome.
Allie E.
This hairspray works wonders! The smell is better than most drugstore brands, but still leaves something to be desired. I have heavy, thick, yet fine hair and this hairspray helps to hold down my fly-aways. I don't know if it would hold more intense hair-dos, but it works great for keeping smaller hairs in place.
MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
i am not a fan of the spritzer kind but the aerosol kind of this brand are wonderful. they maintain my crazy baby hairs and fly-a-ways and it smells decently good and it doesn't take much to get your hair where it needs to be. it also isn't super crunchy and leaves your hair with a decent shine
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...
I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...
I like to use non-aerosol hairsprays because I don't think they make my hair feel as sticky. Anyways, I love Aussie, most of my hair products are Aussie so it makes sense to me to use the same brand hairspray.
Jamie V.
Heyburn, ID
I LOVE this hairspray! It smells so good and has a good hold to it. I have quite a few fly sways when putting my hair up and this hairspray holds the fly aways down without making my hair look plastered down.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I have been using this hair spray for a couple of months now and i am pretty satisfied! It is not very expensive and it lastes a pretty long time. It keeps hair in place and starts working as soon as you put it in your hair. The only thing i dislike about this is that it dries my hair a bit...
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Katrine S.
I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and like their products but I'm looking for something to hold my volume. Is this any good? Does it keep my hair in place and looking good all day or does it fade?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?