Katrine S.

I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and like their products but I'm looking for something to hold my volume. Is this any good? Does it keep my hair in place and looking good all day or does it fade?

Dawna R.
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
This is perfect and if you give it a try i guarantee youll love it
Roni R.
Roni R.
Edgewood, MD
2 years, 1 month ago
Hi Katrine, I use the this product everyday and I just love it. I spray in the morning and my hair looks great all day long!
claudia b.
claudia b.
Mc Farland, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Hi katrine i use aussie headstrong volume hairspray all the time and it works really good. It lasts really long, my hair stays in place no matter what I'm doing.