Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?

Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Once a day.
Dennys M.
Dennys M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I usually use it once a day when I do simple hairstyles but when they are more elaborate I use it two or three times
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
2 years, 3 months ago
I usually only use it once a day, but if I have a braid, or something else out of the norm, I'll use it twice.
Cree G.
Cree G.
2 years, 3 months ago
One time use. would last all week if I didn't shower
Laura K.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Once, that's all my thin hair needs to keep hold.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
2 years, 7 months ago
Once usually in the morning but they do have a travel size at walmart if you needed it during the day.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
3 years ago
Usually just in the morning
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I just use it once because it usually lasts all day.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Weston, MO
3 years, 2 months ago
I have been using Aussie products since high school in the 90's!! I used to use a WHOLE lot more! ;) But I use it every day, usually once a day in the morning when I am getting ready for work, and it stays put all day!