Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: 10 Oz more...
I try to avoid using aerosols because, you know, the environment, but I got this for free as part of an #influenster gift and must say I really like it. I’m not a hairspray-every-day kind of girl but when I curl my hair (thick, heavy and mid-back length), it really helps everything to stay put without feeling crunchy or stiff. I also never ever apply heat to my hair without some kind of heat protectant - Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray 6.8 fl. oz. Spray Bottle is my holy grail! :)