Sandra A.
Nuevo, CA
I was super skeptical at ford to buy this product . I have always used the Tresemme hairspray since I can remember . Until a couple days ago I went to Walmart and they didn't have my hairspray so I looked at this like for a long time wondering if it would and omaiga!!!! It's amazing !! I love the smell so much but it leave my hair so amazing !!! When I style it. And best of all it doesn't not leave my hair flaky . I'm in love with it and it cost less than what I use to purchase . Win Win for me .