BY AUSSIE #6 in Hairspray

Great for all types, especially flat hair in need of a lift.

• Volumizing to give flat, lifeless strands a much needed boost
• Maximum hold for all-day style
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

In need of some serious staying power? Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Hairspray gives flat strands a big boost to give you a full, flawless style that lasts all day. Plus with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Style hair as desired. Spray product 8 to 10 inches away from the scalp, and hop to your next adventure.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 triacetate, ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: 10 Oz more...
I try to avoid using aerosols because, you know, the environment, but I got this for free as part of an #influenster gift and must say I really like it. I’m not a hairspray-every-day kind of girl but when I curl my hair (thick, heavy and mid-back length), it really helps everything to stay put without feeling crunchy or stiff. I also never ever apply heat to my hair without some kind of heat protectant - Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray 6.8 fl. oz. Spray Bottle is my holy grail! :)
Nandi W.
Review for: 10 Oz more...
It works good with synthetic hair. You have to flat iron your hair first. It’s long lasting. I have the three maximum hold. I think the four will work better for people with thick hair. Using too much will make your hair appear white and sticky. You have to know how to use this product. The smell isn’t upsetting, just unique.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I love the smell from the Aussie brand. This hairspray was no exception and is great quality just like their other products. I feel that this hairspray definitely holds well while not making everything extremely stiff. I use it at my hairline to give me a little volume boost and a little definitely goes a long way.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: 10 Oz more...
This is one of the better hairsprays I've used. It holds my hair in place really well and gives it a little bit of a boost. I use a lot of hairspray so I was surprised by how long each can lasts. As long as you spray it 8-12 inches away from your hair, it doesn't get hard and clumpy. It lasts all day as well. Great product!
Porsha P.
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...
This was my go to for non aerosol hair spray. The hold is good, and the smell was not bad. It wasn't strong and over powering. It did make your hair wet first, but dried as a strong hold. Takes some getting used to, to work with curling vs an aerosol spray, but being able to breathe makes it worth it.
Kimberly R.
Review for: Volumizing Aussie Headstong Volume Aerosol Hairspray 283 g - Volumizing Hairspray more...
This is the best drugstore hairspray ever. I have very thin and limp hair and this is the only hairspray that will give my hair volume and actually hold it all day. I tend to get baby hair flyaways but NEVER when I use the volumizing headstrong hairspray. It's definitely a great value.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This has been the best & only hairspray I have used for years now. It gives me a good hold, touchable volume and its humidity resistant too! I've used other sprays as a teen and throughout my life but I've always come back to this one. I can't recommend it enough!
Gloriana P.
Review for: 10 Oz more...
Claims to give your hair volume and it does to an extent but, not enough to be a volumizing hairspray. It’s a pretty good hairspray though for how cheap it is and it doesn’t leave your hair stiff. It also smells really good! I would buy again.
Hallie C.
Tulsa, OK
This product is supposed to hold your hair in place. For me it doesn't, I have curly hair and it won't even hold my baby hair around my face for 20 minutes. I can normally use hairspray that is not for strong hold and it lasts all day but this doesn't. Would not recommend.
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
Review for: 10 Oz more...
I have only ever used this product once and I just wasn’t a fan. It gave me dandruff and I just never went back to using hair spray again. It has a decent scent but it just wasn’t for me. My mom used it and she liked it.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Katrine S.
I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and like their products but I'm looking for something to hold my volume. Is this any good? Does it keep my hair in place and looking good all day or does it fade?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?