BY AUSSIE

Great for all types, especially flat hair in need of a lift.

• Volumizing to give flat, lifeless strands a much needed boost
• Maximum hold for all-day style
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

In need of some serious staying power? Aussie’s Headstrong Volume Hairspray gives flat strands a big boost to give you a full, flawless style that lasts all day. Plus with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Style hair as desired. Spray product 8 to 10 inches away from the scalp, and hop to your next adventure.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 triacetate, ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Amanda K.
Green Bay, WI
I received this product complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes, and I love it. I typically buy this brand of hairspray, but another version. Love the aerosol spray bottle. Definitely will purchase this product.
Nicole A.
East Point, GA
I try to avoid using aerosols because, you know, the environment, but I got this for free as part of an #influenster gift and must say I really like it. I’m not a hairspray-every-day kind of girl but when I curl my hair (thick, heavy and mid-back length), it really helps everything to stay put without feeling crunchy or stiff. I also never ever apply heat to my hair without some kind of heat protectant - Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray 6.8 fl. oz. Spray Bottle is my holy grail! :)
Esme E.
Haines City, FL
Aussie products are great and their hair sprays are even better. They meet all of my expectations. My hair color is medium brown wavy. Aussie lets me keep the volume all day. I buy it all the time
Porsha P.
This was my go to for non aerosol hair spray. The hold is good, and the smell was not bad. It wasn't strong and over powering. It did make your hair wet first, but dried as a strong hold. Takes some getting used to, to work with curling vs an aerosol spray, but being able to breathe makes it worth it.
Amanda J.
My hair is very thick and doesn’t normally hold volume very well. This hairspray works great! It gives my hair an instant boost of volume. It holds all throughout the day. My hair looks so volumized and pretty. The only thing I don’t like about this product is the smell. Awesome hairspray!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This has been the best & only hairspray I have used for years now. It gives me a good hold, touchable volume and its humidity resistant too! I've used other sprays as a teen and throughout my life but I've always come back to this one. I can't recommend it enough!
Britani B.
It's okay. It made my hair crunchy and I hated but my hair looked halfway decent. I have to admit though when you go run rfi gers through hair and it's crunching like a bag of Doritos, it's not very attractive. All in all, it did it's job but I was crunchin'. 3/5 for the crunch.
syd V.
pennsylvania
I love this headstrong volume hairspray because it holds My Curls very well when I curl my hair. It's also very flexible and is great for all type of hairs mostly for flat hairs for a lift. I want this hairspray knit is my go-to Hairspray.
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
I HIGHLY reccomend the Aussie hair spray!! It will give you the volume you're looking for. I dont use alot of hair spray because my hair is naturally thin and flat and it takes forever to get it out but I've used it for school, dance and even Halloween when I wanted to do something crazy with my hair and it's always did it's job!!! 5 stars.
Kristin L.
Erie, PA
This hair spray works fantastically. It holds curl super well and doesn’t leave my hair looking crunchy. My hair still moves freely and feels natural after using this spray. It also doesn’t take a lot for the product to do its job.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Katrine S.
I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and like their products but I'm looking for something to hold my volume. Is this any good? Does it keep my hair in place and looking good all day or does it fade?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?

Kohl's