Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector

Helps end split decisions for frazzled ends everywhere Add some roo to your do With a Touch of Natural Australian Aloe and Silk

Does this actually work? Is it worth paying for?
Anyone really noticed a difference using this? Using this solo or in combo with other products?
Does this help with curl definition too?
Start your review of Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“At first I was iffy about it but then I fell in love with this stuff it makes my hair soft and it has an amazing smell.” in reviews
“This product smells amazing and makes my hair so so soft and super manageable.” in reviews
Chester , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was not my favorite split end protector. I mean I did see a little bit of a difference in my ends but not much and honestly the results were short lived. Within an hour my hair was back to being so dry and frizzy and damaged to no avail. Now I’m not saying that means this product won’t work for someone else I just feel as thought it wasn’t the right fit for me. My hair was extremely damaged at the time when I was using this product from a really bad bleach job and it took a lot of deep intensely nourishing treatments to even bring my hair back to some kind of normal. I’m sure if my hair wasn’t in such bad condition this product would have worked fine. Might I also add that Aussie hair care products smell freaking amazing. I absolutely adore the scent of there products.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This product helps to stop split ends . I didn’t notice the difference right at first but after using it for a while the product really started to help my hair a lot . Due to bleaching my hair so much my hair breaks off and gets split ends constantly so having a product to prevent this is in my best interest . I love the Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector for stopping my hair from getting split ends !
south gate
When i used this product i didn’t expect this to work, but then when i would straighten my hair my split ends would look so awful and then when my friends told me about this i went online and bought it. It works supperr greattt!!! I would definitely recommend this🧡
El Monte , CA
I like that this comes in a pump packaging and it is pretty affordable. However, I did not see many results while using this. I thought it would have been more effective, I personally would not buy again.
Helotes, TX
I absolutely love this! The brand in general is amazing in hair product. I use this product about once or twice a week and it’s great because I tend to have dry hair that splits. It’s a must have!
Chicago
Not only does this product have a good amazing smell but it is so good for people who love using heat , like straightening the hair and constantly dying your hair .This product is amazing !!
Carpinteria, CA
Love Aussie Split End Protector! I have been using Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Protector for years, and I love it. I'm disappointed that it's become very difficult to buy in the stores. I bought my latest bottle from Amazon and I'm not sure why, but the consistency was a bit different. Not sure if it was older, or why it was so different. Seems to work the same though.
i love aussie i have very curly thick hair and this brand is my favorite because it’s affordable they always have deals at target. the smells are amazing and it doesn’t make my hair greasy
Bloomington, MN
I think this product does make the hair feel less dry and a little more healthy, but beyond that, I don't this product is a miracle product. If you just want something to make your hair healthier beyond the conditioner you use in the shower, this is for you. If you have damaged/bleached hair, I'm not sure this will do a ton
Queens,NY
Excelente producto, Aussie es una marca económica y de muy buena calidad, ami me trabaja muy bien. Este protector de calor es muy buen, ayuda bastante a proteger el pelo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...