Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector uploaded by Christine H.Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector uploaded by Genesis M.Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY AUSSIE

Helps end split decisions for frazzled ends everywhere Add some roo to your do With a Touch of Natural Australian Aloe and Silk

Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Hair Protector
  • "At first I was iffy about it but then I fell in love with this stuff it makes my hair soft and it has an amazing smell." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells amazing and makes my hair so so soft and super manageable." in 1 review
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have long-ish wavy/curly hair that gets easily damaged, so I wanted something to help prevent split ends. This was a pretty nice leave-in conditioner, but I stopped using it because I couldn't dispense the product easily or shut the container easily. The packaging was messed up from the moment I bought it, which made the use of the product less than satisfactory.
Alaina W.
I use this protector especially when I get a new haircut. I want to keep the ends of my hair together for as long as I can before it splits. I usually target this at just the ends of my hair. If I'm feeling overzealous I'll do it in addition to another after shower hair product.
Samantha B.
The Aussie products always smell amazing! I love this brand  and I purchase all the time. I have probably used every scent and type of products this company has put out. This product leaves hair soft and silky. Would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this brand. It's so affordable and works so well with every time of hair literally. Once you know exactly what your hair needs and pick up the right product it works magic. This cream keeps my hair and ends so healthy.
Amanda L.
This stuff works really well on damp hair right after a shower ! I squirt about a dime amount in my palm and massage it to the ends of my hair and it works great! Totally reccomrnd this stuff and it works great !! Worth every cent!
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love to use this stuff when I'm getting close to needing a haircut. It helps the ends of my hair stays soft and it helps me go an extra couple weeks before I get a haircut.
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
I do like this product. The smell isn't unpleasant. You only need a dime size amount as a little goes a long way. I do believe it helps. You can never go wrong using products such as these so long as you don't put to much. If you use to much you will run into greasy hair. Overall it's a good product with a even better price point.
Krystal H.
South Lancaster, MA
I love the aussie split end hair protector. It makes it look like you just got a fresh haircut. On top of that, this product smells really good just like all of aussie's products do. It's not too greasy or oily like some hair products tend to be. Sometimes, if you add too much, it might make your hair feel a little crunchy though so be careful not to use too much
Nina S.
I don't know if it helps with split ends, but I do really like this product. It softens the ends of my hair and makes it smell great. You only need to apply a little bit, like dime size, and only to the ends of your hair or it will make your hair greasy. Good product for the price.
Autumn S.
Olney, IL
I absolutely love this. I have dry, frizzy reddish brown hair, but this leaves my hair so silky smooth and soft. It makes my hair much more manageable with far fewer fly-aways. It smells like pure heaven. I could not believe how inexpensive this is!
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What does it do?
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
So Is this like a leave in conditioner? Because I have the green fructose leave in hair conditioner and it doesnt seem to help me very much. Is this highly recommended for severly damaged hair?
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Does this actually cut down on new split ends?
Trenchrunnah K.
Mobile, AL
Does this help with curl definition too?