BY AUSSIE #14 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Marble Hill, GA
I have very thin, tangly hair. I can put this in to keep from getting tangles in my hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy and keeps it fresh and light throughout the day
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I've used this product before and love it. I have very fine, dry hair that I blow dry almost every day. This product is excellent for detangling when sprayed on damp hair and it's fantastic for styling and anti-frizzing after drying and styling. The conditioning aspect leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This is probably my favorite leave in conditioner on the market currently. This doesn't feel heavy on my hair or leave it greasy or oily. When I use this (as my hair is damp) it helps get my brush through my hair and leave it feeling softer (and frankly, less dead) as it dries. I really recommend this product!
Felicity B.
I love love this product! It makes my hair so soft, I have really curly thick hair and it helps so much! My only problem is by the best day it kinda makes hair oily.
Alyssa k.
Nashville
I love this product! I use it every day as part of my normal hair routine. I love how it makes my hair feel! It smells so good. Its affordable. I cant fo without it.
Leena A.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve been using Aussie Leave-In Conditioner for at least 20 years. I have thick hair and even though I use conditioner in the shower, I still spray some in to help brush through my wet hair! I’ve continuously bough again and again. I love how it leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling great!
Cali B.
Littlerock
I love this product so much because it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or stringy at all! It smells amazing and other people can smell my hair too! So if you’re sensitive to smells this probably isn’t the product for you. I leaves my hair feeling suuuuper smooth and it looks shiny in person AND in pictures! It’s defiantly a must have!
Amanda C.
Jacobs Creek
I love the Aussie line!!! This does not give your hair a greasy feeling or heavy! My curls look great when I use this with other styling products! Not a bad price!
Stefanie B.
Hair insurance is life! I use this EVERY day. My hair is super dry and damaged from bleaching. Hair insurance has put nourishment back in my hair. I can actually get a comb through it when its wet now. Smells so yummy. Salon like feel for half the price. Love love love this stuff.
Jennifer S.
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner

I have loved products by Aussie for a long time. This Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner is the perfect formula balance for my hair. Allow me to give a brief explanation.

I have thick hair, yet my individual hairs are fine and straight as a pin. No curl, no wave, very little texture. My hair is color treated which makes it a bit on the dry side, so it can snarl when being combed or brushed out.
It also lacks some of its shine and luster on some days. The verdict is that I need a leave in conditioner or treatment before styling my hair.

Why Aussie is perfect for my hair: I can apply it so easily to brush through my hair once out of the shower. It leaves no oily residue, It doesn't build up in my thick hair nor weight down my fine hair strands. IT DOES: Add shine, super bouncy softness, make the cuticle lie flat so my hairs frizzy areas are smooth and sexy.

Aussie is also compatible with my other styling products such as mousse, hair spray, and gels. One feature I love so much is much is that Aussie can be sprayed when hair is dry.

Not good for my hair type: Leave in oils and creams. I've tried them all. From OGX, Moroccan, to Biosilk. These weigh my hair down too much and inhibit my hair from holding any volume or style. I also feel it's a con of these types of treatments that they must be applied to wet/damp hair for best results.
Over all I love this leave-in conditioner. The price and results are awesome for me.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.