BY AUSSIE #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Shelbyville , KY
This is a good product for the price imo. It does leave my hair feeling soft but I have somewhat oily hair and this product ends up just expediting the oily factor for me.
Megan D.
On days when you can't or don't want to take the time to condition your hair in the shower, this product is a lifesaver. I have long hair, and it tangles easily. I spray Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner on damp hair, brush through, and style or air dry. Works well and smells good too. Not expensive.
Tristan M.
Statesboro
I use this as more of a moisturizing hair mist. It's light enough to use on dry hair to soothe frizz and doesn't make the hair oily. I have curly hair and while this is great I wouldn't use it as my only leave in moisturizer, it just doesn't give that sense of deep moisture. Fantastic price and smells awesome
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
Wonderful, shiny, leave-in conditioner and also helps for de-tangling and brush-outs as well. Has a nice clean scent.
I add as needed to the tips of my long hair.
I also sometimes use when grooming long-haired dogs!
Bought on Amazon in a 2 or 3 pack, this is very affordable!
Grace K.
My red hair is really dry. Really really dry. So in looking for a way to nourish it back to manageability after washing and conditioning, I tend to give it a good spraydown with Aussie Hair Insurance. I do believe that this product helps lock the moisture in, but I've noticed that if I use too much (I use a lot at a time. Thirsty hair.) my hair does get dirty faster.
Shannon M.
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it leaves it light. I highly recommend these to anyone that needs a good effective product for a good price!
Heather H.
Marble Hill, GA
I have very thin, tangly hair. I can put this in to keep from getting tangles in my hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy and keeps it fresh and light throughout the day
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I've used this product before and love it. I have very fine, dry hair that I blow dry almost every day. This product is excellent for detangling when sprayed on damp hair and it's fantastic for styling and anti-frizzing after drying and styling. The conditioning aspect leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This is probably my favorite leave in conditioner on the market currently. This doesn't feel heavy on my hair or leave it greasy or oily. When I use this (as my hair is damp) it helps get my brush through my hair and leave it feeling softer (and frankly, less dead) as it dries. I really recommend this product!
Katinka R.
Ogden
It does leave my hair noticeably softer and shinier. The only con I know of is that you only need a little bit of this, if you use too much it can weigh down your hair and leave it looking and feeling oily. When I use a few sprays through my hair, avoiding my roots, it makes my hair look and feel healthier.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.