BY AUSSIE #12 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I use this product right after I finish washing my hair and use it while styling or if I wake up and see my hair with frizz I use it as well. It’s best for hydrating hair and I would definitely be buying this product again.
Maranda M.
Love this product! It is so cheap and it works great! It definitely makes my hair soft and moisturized. I spray this into my hair before I comb it after I shower. It helps to detangle my hair. I would definitely buy again!
ashley a.
Minco
Almost all Aussie products I have used I love this one is no different it leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so smooth and the smell is amazing and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like other I have tried.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Love the way Aussie products smell. Had hopped this would Work like a detangler but it doesn’t. Find this product works best once your hair is combed out. If you need extra oil due to dry hair I wouldn’t recommend this.
Brandy K.
Bridge city
I love Aussie products! This especially, it’s very affordable, all of their products tend to be very affordable! I spray this on every time I get out the shower! It’s great! It makes me feel like my hair is more healthy and if my hair is healthy, I’m happy!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This is an awesome product with an awesome price! I've tried a bunch of detangle/leave in treatment. Some leave my hair oily in a weird way, some don't seem to do anything at all and some are just so heavy you can't do anything with your hair afterwards! This is amazing, leaves hair feeling silky soft, gets out tangles in a snap and smells great. And works great for children's hair (if any of you have little mini drama queen too! 😉)
Jose S.
Benson
It did do the job I can’t lie about that at first but once I kept using it I noticed my hair getting a little dry at the tips and the actual products was kinda watery si personally I don’t like that but over all it did work and it was okay
Casey J.
Proctorville , OH
I try not to wash my hair every day so i like to add this to my ends so my hair doesn’t get too dry. It really helps add shine and makes my hair look more healthy than it actually is lol. I definitely would buy again.
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
Love this! When I began using this product, people started asking me about my hair routine. I especially appreciate how silky and smooth it makes my hair look on the days when I just don’t have time to properly condition my hair in the shower. Great find!
Krista M.
Pembroke, GA
Wonderful product!!!! Very lightweight, actually zero weight. I have thin hair and this product leaves it feeling soft, not heavy. Helps the comb glide through, so less breakage for my long hair. Great value and smells amazing.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.