BY AUSSIE

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Summer B.
Oxford
Anytime I get out of the shower I use this product to increase my chance of keeping my hair healthy and strong. I always get Aussie when on sale since it is a little out of my price point, but not too expensive I would just stop buying it.
Heather C.
Zimmerman
The best leave in conditioner I’ve ever used! I have really fine thin hair and it tangled up so I easily. A few sprays of Aussie Leave in Conditioner, let it soak in for a few mins then it’s so silky smooth the comb through!! Plus it leaves my hair feeling so soft all day long no matter how I style it! Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray
jenna p.
This is my favorite leave in conditioner spray. It’s pretty affordable and accessible in most drugstores. It smells really refreshing and hydrates the ends of my hair. I have used up my whole bottle and I don’t think I would use another conditioner spray because this is my go to spray.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I'm so bias for anything Aussie hair related because it is such a great smelling, good quality product for such an affordable price. The Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner is no exception. It provided such a silky smooth feeling and really exceeded all expectation!
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
I have very curly thick hair and this conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft after using. I use it after the shower to help me be able to actually brush my hair and leave it looking conditioned and polished for the day.
Melissa B.
This product is fabulous! It makes my dry, brittle hair look soft & it feels so bouncy! I would highly recommend this leave in spray conditioner to anyone with dry hair, it does not weigh your hair down like other products!
Lia P.
Lakewood
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioning products out there. I have thick curly frizzy unruly hair and it helps make detangling smooth and easy. Ive probably bought 20 bottles of this so far, haha! Definitely reccomend
Britney C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been using Aussie since I was a young teenager and I'm now 24. I swear this stuff makes my hair feel great even longer and its SO affordable. I buy mine at Walmart or Meijer and it's about $3-$5 and I've used the It's a 10 hair care and it's about the same but the price is $18 for a smaller size.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I use this product right after I finish washing my hair and use it while styling or if I wake up and see my hair with frizz I use it as well. It’s best for hydrating hair and I would definitely be buying this product again.
ashley a.
Minco
Almost all Aussie products I have used I love this one is no different it leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so smooth and the smell is amazing and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like other I have tried.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.

Walmart