BY AUSSIE #12 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I have been using Aussie for years. What I like most about them is that their quality products stand the test of time. They don't change over the years because they work. I've used this on and off since I was a child. It works well as a detangler and it works really well on my fine curly hair.

I will use this after my shower, even if I have already used my conditioner in the shower if my hair is feeling dry. I mostly use it when I let my hair air dry, as I have different heat protectant products that I like to use when I style my hair and I don't want to weigh my hair down too much.

There are many leave in conditioners on the market, but I always seem to go back to Aussie. The brand is really affordable and great quality. I will repurchase when I run out.
Nichole H.
Buda , TX
This stuff works!! I have really dry and frizzy hair, so once im out of the shower its usually game over. But with this leave in conditioner my hair always is so smooth and it feels so healthy. It takes the frizz out of my hair and it makes it easier to comb through. I think this leave in conditioner may be my new favorite! And it smells amazing!!
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I use this everyday. I want to make sure with any heat treatment such as blowdryer, curling wand, or flat iron, the I keep my hair conditioned. I color my hair,so conditioning it is a priority and this leave in is great. This leaves my hair, soft and frizz free. It keeps any heat damage to a minimal. The scent is also great!
jamie n.
Aussie products not only smell delicious, but they have made a difference in the overall texture and manageability of my hair. I have thick, wavy/curly, long hair and I am always looking for products to add moisture to my hair. I spray this on my ends after I towel dry my hair and my hair is softer and much less tangled.
Kelsey L.
Benton
This product is something I continue to re-purchase. I always have multiple bottles on hand. This it does wonders for the look and feel of my hair. I haven't oily scalp and oily roots so I do not use this product on that part of my hair. But on the ends of my hair from the bottom of my ears down makes my hair amazing.
Saidah B.
Newark, DE
I bought this because it was affordable, and it works great for hydrating my curly African hair. Best for hydration. Cheaper than many leave in conditioners for African hair type and its affordable. I have bought more bottles after my first buy.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
I love putting this in my hair at night before bed and leaving it for several hours it gives my hair the appearance of being healthy and soft without doing a full wash. However I do not recommend using it too often in between losses as it can cause a build up or leave your hair slightly greasy.
holly K.
Nancy, KY
Love this product because it's super affordable and really works great always leave my hair smelling good and soft and works just as good as the other more expensive brand, it keeps my hair from getting dry and breaking off and makes my hair shine!! I defiantly would reccomond
Brandi H.
Cowen
I think that this is an excellent product for the budget shopper. I live the vent of Aussie and this is a lightweight leave on conditioner that works pretty well. But in high humidity my hair still tends to frizz with this product but it does help minimize some of the frizz.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
One of my favorite deep conditioning sprays. I love that it’s a spray instead of a cream because it’s super convenient when I’m in a rush and want to style my hair quickly. If you’re looking for a product that helps keep frizz away and chair hydrated this is the one.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.

back