BY AUSSIE #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I have really thick course hair from all the dying I do. Since I went blonde I’ve had a little more trouble with tangles. Now I have always had tangles but it got worse. So I tried this out and it’s absolutely amazing!!! If you spray it as soon as you get out the shower all over your hair, within minutes after getting lotion, clothes, etc. on it’ll be super fast and easy to comb through your hair. & if you’re still having trouble in certain places you can always spray a little more in that area! Love love love. Worth every penny!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This leave in conditioner smells AMAZING. But I'm only giving it three stars because no matter how little I use, it always winds up weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. My roommate who has thicker hair swears by this product, so by no means is it a bad product. It just doesn't work well for me considering how fine and how easily certian products make my hair look greasy. And honestly other than the fact all their products smell amazing, I've never been a huge fan of Aussie products... They just don't do much for my hair.
Jasmine S.
Corona, CA
I
never have written an online review for a product, but this leave in
conditioner is AMAZING. I have been using it for almost two years now
and I am in love. I have tried other leave in conditioners that weren't
bad, but they didn't live up to Hair Insurance. I have wavy/curly hair
and this makes my hair soft and managable and even brings some bounce
back to my curls. I don't know what I would do without this product. For
this price everyone should give it a try. Definite must have!
✨🌹IAMLALA🌹✨ M.
Valdosta
This Aussie leave in conditioner is amazing! After washing and conditioning my natural hair, I use this after and only this product by itself. It removes tangles and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I also bought this product from my local beauty supply store. Mind you, it may not work for all types but it works for my hair. But, I do recommend people to at least try it if they want.
Judy K.
Raleigh
Love this product.  I mostly use this at night before I go to bed.  I spray some on my dry hair and brush it through to get to all of the strands.  It generally dries prior to me going to sleep and when I wake up my hair has so much more motion and body to it.  You can use it anytime that your hair feels dry and it will make your hair soft and shiny.
Kayla C.
I have been using Aussie for years. What I like most about them is that their quality products stand the test of time. They don't change over the years because they work. I've used this on and off since I was a child. It works well as a detangler and it works really well on my fine curly hair.

I will use this after my shower, even if I have already used my conditioner in the shower if my hair is feeling dry. I mostly use it when I let my hair air dry, as I have different heat protectant products that I like to use when I style my hair and I don't want to weigh my hair down too much.

There are many leave in conditioners on the market, but I always seem to go back to Aussie. The brand is really affordable and great quality. I will repurchase when I run out.
Kris L.
Commercial Point
I was introduced to this product by my fiancé.  He uses it daily and suggested I try it.  I don't usually use leave in conditioners, but I found that I like this one.  It's inexpensive and gets the job done.  I have fine hair and this helps to keep it tame so I don't have the "fly aways".  I also like to use it when I pull my hair back.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I use this everyday. I want to make sure with any heat treatment such as blowdryer, curling wand, or flat iron, the I keep my hair conditioned. I color my hair,so conditioning it is a priority and this leave in is great. This leaves my hair, soft and frizz free. It keeps any heat damage to a minimal. The scent is also great!
Saidah B.
Newark, DE
I bought this because it was affordable, and it works great for hydrating my curly African hair. Best for hydration. Cheaper than many leave in conditioners for African hair type and its affordable. I have bought more bottles after my first buy.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I bought this because when I get out of the shower my heart is so fatty and I can never brush it out. I usually use It’s a 10 but that is very expensive so I wanted an alternative. It smells nice, but I am not sure it compares to my It’s a Ten. I feel like i have to use a lot of product to get my snarls out.
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Does this product leave a sticky text on your hair? Does it make your hair look grease???
Paula H.
¿ Es este producto recomendable para pelo rizado un poco graso?
Gina r.
I love Aussies haven't tried this product yet . How does it hold with african American hair ?
Gina r.
how good is this product ?