BY AUSSIE #12 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I have really thick course hair from all the dying I do. Since I went blonde I’ve had a little more trouble with tangles. Now I have always had tangles but it got worse. So I tried this out and it’s absolutely amazing!!! If you spray it as soon as you get out the shower all over your hair, within minutes after getting lotion, clothes, etc. on it’ll be super fast and easy to comb through your hair. & if you’re still having trouble in certain places you can always spray a little more in that area! Love love love. Worth every penny!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This leave in conditioner smells AMAZING. But I'm only giving it three stars because no matter how little I use, it always winds up weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. My roommate who has thicker hair swears by this product, so by no means is it a bad product. It just doesn't work well for me considering how fine and how easily certian products make my hair look greasy. And honestly other than the fact all their products smell amazing, I've never been a huge fan of Aussie products... They just don't do much for my hair.
jasmine s.
Corona, CA
I
never have written an online review for a product, but this leave in
conditioner is AMAZING. I have been using it for almost two years now
and I am in love. I have tried other leave in conditioners that weren't
bad, but they didn't live up to Hair Insurance. I have wavy/curly hair
and this makes my hair soft and managable and even brings some bounce
back to my curls. I don't know what I would do without this product. For
this price everyone should give it a try. Definite must have!
✨🌹IAMLALA🌹✨ M.
Valdosta
This Aussie leave in conditioner is amazing! After washing and conditioning my natural hair, I use this after and only this product by itself. It removes tangles and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I also bought this product from my local beauty supply store. Mind you, it may not work for all types but it works for my hair. But, I do recommend people to at least try it if they want.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I have been using Aussie for years. What I like most about them is that their quality products stand the test of time. They don't change over the years because they work. I've used this on and off since I was a child. It works well as a detangler and it works really well on my fine curly hair.

I will use this after my shower, even if I have already used my conditioner in the shower if my hair is feeling dry. I mostly use it when I let my hair air dry, as I have different heat protectant products that I like to use when I style my hair and I don't want to weigh my hair down too much.

There are many leave in conditioners on the market, but I always seem to go back to Aussie. The brand is really affordable and great quality. I will repurchase when I run out.
Judy K.
Raleigh
Love this product.  I mostly use this at night before I go to bed.  I spray some on my dry hair and brush it through to get to all of the strands.  It generally dries prior to me going to sleep and when I wake up my hair has so much more motion and body to it.  You can use it anytime that your hair feels dry and it will make your hair soft and shiny.
Kris L.
Commercial Point
I was introduced to this product by my fiancé.  He uses it daily and suggested I try it.  I don't usually use leave in conditioners, but I found that I like this one.  It's inexpensive and gets the job done.  I have fine hair and this helps to keep it tame so I don't have the "fly aways".  I also like to use it when I pull my hair back.
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
This stuff works!! I have really dry and frizzy hair, so once im out of the shower its usually game over. But with this leave in conditioner my hair always is so smooth and it feels so healthy. It takes the frizz out of my hair and it makes it easier to comb through. I think this leave in conditioner may be my new favorite! And it smells amazing!!
Cydney B.
Memphis
Aussie products are dirt cheap and they all from the conditioners to the leave ins to the deep conditioners leave my hair so soft and manageable  I have natural  curly hair and I try to stay away from products  that aren't made specifically  for my hair type but aussie has been good to me for years now and it's great even for naturals I'm out of the deep conditioner and the leave in . I run out so fast because the bottles are so tiny but the conditioners are huge and last a bit longer . So the only bad thing I have to say is they need bigger sizes
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I use this everyday. I want to make sure with any heat treatment such as blowdryer, curling wand, or flat iron, the I keep my hair conditioned. I color my hair,so conditioning it is a priority and this leave in is great. This leaves my hair, soft and frizz free. It keeps any heat damage to a minimal. The scent is also great!
Jeannette M.
Pacoima, CA
How well does it work for frizzy hair?
I have really dry curly hair (transitioning because of heat damage) and i'm looking for a really good moisturizing leave in, will this help? If not, any suggestions on other products?
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I have thin and dry hair, will this help moisturize and give body without looking oily?
Crystal G.
Milwaukee, WI
Ive been looking for something to put in my hair. I have used the garnier leavein conditioner and i was wondering if this would be good enough to use on its own? Would it make my hair less frizzy? What are your thoughts on this product?
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Does this product leave your hair heavy? Or oily? I want a lightweight product.