Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This leave in conditioner smells AMAZING. But I'm only giving it three stars because no matter how little I use, it always winds up weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. My roommate who has thicker hair swears by this product, so by no means is it a bad product. It just doesn't work well for me considering how fine and how easily certian products make my hair look greasy. And honestly other than the fact all their products smell amazing, I've never been a huge fan of Aussie products... They just don't do much for my hair.