BY AUSSIE #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This leave in conditioner smells AMAZING. But I'm only giving it three stars because no matter how little I use, it always winds up weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. My roommate who has thicker hair swears by this product, so by no means is it a bad product. It just doesn't work well for me considering how fine and how easily certian products make my hair look greasy. And honestly other than the fact all their products smell amazing, I've never been a huge fan of Aussie products... They just don't do much for my hair.
Kayla C.
I have been using Aussie for years. What I like most about them is that their quality products stand the test of time. They don't change over the years because they work. I've used this on and off since I was a child. It works well as a detangler and it works really well on my fine curly hair.

I will use this after my shower, even if I have already used my conditioner in the shower if my hair is feeling dry. I mostly use it when I let my hair air dry, as I have different heat protectant products that I like to use when I style my hair and I don't want to weigh my hair down too much.

There are many leave in conditioners on the market, but I always seem to go back to Aussie. The brand is really affordable and great quality. I will repurchase when I run out.
Dani G.
mount airy
I LOVE this product. I’ve been faithfully using this for almost 10 years. I’ve tried other high-end leave in spray conditioners, but I keep finding myself coming back to this product. Much cheaper than high-end products too. Very affordable. I also use this as a detangler with a wife tooth comb and it leaves my hair feeling soft. Not feeling weighed down like some leave in conditioners do.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I use this everyday. I want to make sure with any heat treatment such as blowdryer, curling wand, or flat iron, the I keep my hair conditioned. I color my hair,so conditioning it is a priority and this leave in is great. This leaves my hair, soft and frizz free. It keeps any heat damage to a minimal. The scent is also great!
Saidah B.
Newark
I bought this because it was affordable, and it works great for hydrating my curly African hair. Best for hydration. Cheaper than many leave in conditioners for African hair type and its affordable. I have bought more bottles after my first buy.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
I've used this product before and love it. I have very fine, dry hair that I blow dry almost every day. This product is excellent for detangling when sprayed on damp hair and it's fantastic for styling and anti-frizzing after drying and styling. The conditioning aspect leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Leena A.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve been using Aussie Leave-In Conditioner for at least 20 years. I have thick hair and even though I use conditioner in the shower, I still spray some in to help brush through my wet hair! I’ve continuously bough again and again. I love how it leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling great!
holly K.
NANCY, KY
Love this product because it's super affordable and really works great always leave my hair smelling good and soft and works just as good as the other more expensive brand, it keeps my hair from getting dry and breaking off and makes my hair shine!! I defiantly would reccomond
Marina S.
Del Rio, TX
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray i dont know why but the aussie products dont work well for my hair but this leave in conditioner does wonders to my hair I have wavy coarse hair and this product makes my hair softer and more manegable i love it!!
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
It is pretty good. It leaves ur hair moisturized and feeling soft. It makes my curls bouncy and soft to the touch especially in harsh weather. It is affordable and I would def recommend as a daily leave in conditioner instead of using up the pricey products
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?