BY AUSSIE

Protect Those Precious ‘dos Against Damage With The Ultimate Softening And Strengthening Spray. Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray Keeps Your Bouncy Mane Strong, Soft And Better Protected. Winner Of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.

Directions: Spray In The Leave In Conditioner After Washing Hair. Don’t Wash Out, Just Go Out.

Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Mwthyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally have tri...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with...7 Answers
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I have been using Aussie for years. What I like most about them is that their quality products stand the test of time. They don't change over the years because they work. I've used this on and off since I was a child. It works well as a detangler and it works really well on my fine curly hair.

I will use this after my shower, even if I have already used my conditioner in the shower if my hair is feeling dry. I mostly use it when I let my hair air dry, as I have different heat protectant products that I like to use when I style my hair and I don't want to weigh my hair down too much.

There are many leave in conditioners on the market, but I always seem to go back to Aussie. The brand is really affordable and great quality. I will repurchase when I run out.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I use this everyday. I want to make sure with any heat treatment such as blowdryer, curling wand, or flat iron, the I keep my hair conditioned. I color my hair,so conditioning it is a priority and this leave in is great. This leaves my hair, soft and frizz free. It keeps any heat damage to a minimal. The scent is also great!
Saidah B.
Newark, DE
I bought this because it was affordable, and it works great for hydrating my curly African hair. Best for hydration. Cheaper than many leave in conditioners for African hair type and its affordable. I have bought more bottles after my first buy.
holly K.
Nancy, KY
Love this product because it's super affordable and really works great always leave my hair smelling good and soft and works just as good as the other more expensive brand, it keeps my hair from getting dry and breaking off and makes my hair shine!! I defiantly would reccomond
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
One of my favorite deep conditioning sprays. I love that it’s a spray instead of a cream because it’s super convenient when I’m in a rush and want to style my hair quickly. If you’re looking for a product that helps keep frizz away and chair hydrated this is the one.
Claire M.
Carencro
So tbh...this works pretty bad. My mom used it more than me while it sat on my shelf. It made my hair feel sticky and the only time it really worked is when I poured the whole rest of the bottle on my head. It was still dry so I took a regular shower afterwards.
Lucy F.
High ridge
I really love this hair product. It’s the best. Very affordable and not pricey at all. This product is very effective. It is way better than others that I have tried. I am very satisfied and not disappointed in this product.
Beth K.
Louisville, KY
When I was younger I had a spray in condition that I used all the time, since my hair is so thin and fragile, I could not find it and I finally found it . I've been using it ever since. My hair is so thin that in the winter my hair is a nightmare. I couldn't not have my hait in a ponytail beacuse of the static. Using this it stops the static and it doesn't make my hair clumpy like others in the past have done.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
All of Aussie’s products bring so much moisture back into my hair. I have extremely dry scalp so my hair always needs a great deep conditioner and leave in. It’s affordable compared to other leave-ins and i absolutely love it to help hydrate my curls.
Gabriellia O.
Bowling Green
LOVE this. It smells good, the price is great, and it leaves my hair feeling perfect. I use it after every shower at night and my hair feels so soft the next day and it styles better than if I style without the conditioner. I highly recommend this.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.