BY AUSSIE #5 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect those precious ‘dos against damage with the ultimate softening and strengthening spray. Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner Spray keeps your bouncy mane strong, soft and better protected. Winner of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards. see more...

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally ... Be the first to answer!
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curly hair t...1 Answers
  • Always on sale with great price!!! Does it leave your hair feelin...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Aussie for years. What I like most about them is that their quality products stand the test of time. They don't change over the years because they work. I've used this on and off since I was a child. It works well as a detangler and it works really well on my fine curly hair.

I will use this after my shower, even if I have already used my conditioner in the shower if my hair is feeling dry. I mostly use it when I let my hair air dry, as I have different heat protectant products that I like to use when I style my hair and I don't want to weigh my hair down too much.

There are many leave in conditioners on the market, but I always seem to go back to Aussie. The brand is really affordable and great quality. I will repurchase when I run out.
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner 8 fl oz
Often I use 2 in 1 shampoo / conditioner because my hair is so long and such a hassle to wash. However it often leaves my hair feeling not so soft afterward. So this product does help to soften it up / detangle it a little after washing. The smell is nice. I don't think it helps heal damage or keep hair from splitting etc.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't crazy about this product, but maybe that's due to my fine and thin hair. Leave in conditioners don't seem to work well on my hair type. This left my hair feeling weighed down. I did really like the smell and my hair felt soft. However, I need volume not additional weight. This isn't a product I'll be using again.
Cali B.
Littlerock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much because it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or stringy at all! It smells amazing and other people can smell my hair too! So if you’re sensitive to smells this probably isn’t the product for you. I leaves my hair feeling suuuuper smooth and it looks shiny in person AND in pictures! It’s defiantly a must have!
Desirae S.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been a huge fan of Aussie products for years now; their 3 minute miracle is a life saver! The Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in is the first spray leave in conditioner that I’ve used and it certainly didn’t disappoint. As a naturally curly girl, I will only detangle my hair after applying a conditioner with a good “slip” to avoid breakage. Adding this leave in to my product line up, allowed me to condition and detangle without having to completely wet and wash my hair. For a spray, this leave in is highly moisturizing and smells amazing. This product will certainly be a staple in my hair care routine!
Jackie I.
Nesconset, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily hair and it's so hard to find a product that is leave in, that doesn't leave my hair sticky and greasy. However, this product is awesome! It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy and it even helps keep my hair protected from the flat and curling iron! I bought it at Harmen's for $5 and I love it ! Totally worth the price !
Justice N.
gastonia
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Aussie hair insurance leave in spray is a great alternative to thick heavy creams that I usually find in the store. My hair is very thin and fine and this product doesn’t weigh it down or kill my volume. The smell is very pleasant and the product lasts a while and if fairly inexpensive. I would purchase this again and recommend it to people with thinner hair. Also makes for a good detangler.
Gina G.
Atlanta, GA
The product has great slip on my thick, curly hair. I worked great as a detangling product but stripped some moisture from my hair. A few months ago, I got my hair professionally dyed blonde so that could be a factor. It also smells good too
Miriam O.
Houston
This is one of my favorite brands for hair care I also use shampoo and conditioner the live in conditioner left my hair so Healthy and strong even with blow dry and straightener this product take care of my hair looking shiny and smooth
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product with an awesome price! I've tried a bunch of detangle/leave in treatment. Some leave my hair oily in a weird way, some don't seem to do anything at all and some are just so heavy you can't do anything with your hair afterwards! This is amazing, leaves hair feeling silky soft, gets out tangles in a snap and smells great. And works great for children's hair (if any of you have little mini drama queen too! 😉)
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?