BY AUSSIE #6 in Leave-In Conditioner

Protect those precious ‘dos against damage with the ultimate softening and strengthening spray. Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner Spray keeps your bouncy mane strong, soft and better protected. Winner of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards. see more...

• Does this work well in 3b/3c curls? I personally ...Be the first to answer!
  • Game changer here! As a person with dry, frizzy, and curly hair t...1 Answers
  • Always on sale with great price!!! Does it leave your hair feelin...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I recently picked up a bottle of this leave in conditioner when I had a buy one get one free coupon. I have terribly frizzy, curly, damaged, afro-esque, just overall awful hair and I've used absolutely EVERY product there is, but I figured this would be worth a shot. I'm so glad I gave it a try! It makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing. I use it after every wash or even if I just want to make my hair smell extra nice before I go out. :) I even went back to the store and bought another bottle already because I've gotten my boyfriend hooked on it, too. I see the biggest difference when I use it along with the Aussie 3 minute miracle. My hair will smell and feel great for days. I definitely recommend trying this product, regardless what type of hair you have, especially if you can use your Sunday coupons and get it half price!
Leila Z.
Leila Z.
I bought this conditioner based off of reviews on this site. I have fine hair with an oily scalp. I bought this to make my hair smoother and silkier. It did an adequate job of softening my hair. It wasn't great, but there was a slight improvement than just using shampoo and conditioner. It wasn't enough, however, to make me want to continue using it. I also was put off by the smell. I can see how it would be nice to some people, but all I smell is berry cough syrup. It's clearly a very fake smell but is one that some may enjoy. I gave it 2 stars because it worked a little bit but ultimately wasn't very much. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Best Spring Product Discovery!

I have been waiting so long for this product to return to Walmart shelves and finally they did yesterday. I absolutely love this product I have color treated hair so my hair gets dry and especially with the hot weather in South Carolina my hair also gets pretty dehydrated and just a big frizzy mess sometimes! this product I put on right after I take a shower and it keeps my hair moisturized throughout the day. I love Aussie and all of their products I highly recommend this one especially if you have dry hair or color treated hair.
Amberlyn E.
Amberlyn E.
Marion, VA
I've been on a search to find a great leave in conditioner while I'm on a budget. I ran across this in my local drugstore and thought it couldn't hurt to try it out. I was completely amazed at how soft it made my slightly damaged hair feel. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Just leaves it shiny and soft all day. I absolutely love this product. I've been buying it regularly since. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of it and I always recommend it to anyone that asks for a budget friendly leave in conditioner. 100% would recommend!
Gia W.
Gia W.
Altus , OK
In a location where the water is not treated and is stripped of all the good for your hair benefits, this product keeps my hair happy! After using this the first time I could tell a difference in the conditioned feeling of my hair. After using it 3 times my hair was so smooth and felt like my normal hair. I will not forget using this product as long as I live here...definitely has saved my hair! Additionally I use on my daughter and it allows me to brush her hair tangle free very easily!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
Love this leave in conditioner by Aussie. It works so well. I use it almost everyday because I alternate between the Aussie and a higher end leave in. If you ask me I can't tell a difference between this and higher end besides you may need a little more to achieve getting the tangles out of your hair. The scent is great. It's nice and strong and lasts a while in your hair. I would recommend this product if you have tangled hair, waves and or curls. This product does it's job!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Helenwood, TN
It's been a long time since I have fallen in love with a leave in conditioner. Until I found this product. I had stopped using leave in conditioners altogether, I had tried several different kinds but nothing really seemed to help or make a difference at all. I heard good things about this so I tried it, and I love it. It helps detangle my very very long hair. It helps keep my hair from drying out, it just makes it look and feel so much better. Highly recommend this product.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
Must have for summer (and always... but especially summer). I discovered Aussie during my competitive
Swimming days when chlorine wreaked havoc on my hair 6 days a week. The sun, salt water, and chlorine are not kind to our hair, and can cause damage and breakage. I keep this in my beach bag and use intermittently when I get out of the ocean before brushing my hair and at night after showering and it helps make brushing easier and helps me maintain long healthy hair!
Ada H.
Ada H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm currently using this product after towel drying my hair. It smells GREAT (kinda like pineapple-coconut) and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or anything. Consistency is water-like. I am noticing that my hair is softer the day after usage - but that could also be my usual conditioning routine. Unsure about how I feel about this product - nothing bad about it, but I just don't know exactly what it does for my hair - I'm not seeing/feeling a major impact.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Bordentown, NJ
After years of coloring my long hair, the damage left my hair tangled, brittle and dry. I couldn't even et a brush though it and every morning was a struggle that had me considering for the first time in my life to chop off my long locks ....Until I found Aussie Hair Insurance. I've always loved Aussie products, not only do they smell terrific but the 3 minute miracle products will forever be a staple in my hair care regiment. Well Done Again Aussie!
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?