Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Leave-In Conditioner
Protect those precious ‘dos against damage with the ultimate softening and strengthening spray. Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner Spray keeps your bouncy mane strong, soft and better protected. Winner of Teen Vogue Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards.
Photos (56)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
July 12, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Of 3
I recently picked up a bottle of this leave in conditioner when I had a buy one get one free coupon. I have terribly frizzy, curly, damaged, afro-esque, just overall awful hair and I've used absolutely EVERY product there is, but I figured this would be worth a shot. I'm so glad I gave it a try! It makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing. I use it after every wash or even if I just want to make my hair smell extra nice before I go out. :) I even went back to the store and bought another bottle already because I've gotten my boyfriend hooked on it, too. I see the biggest difference when I use it along with the Aussie 3 minute miracle. My hair will smell and feel great for days. I definitely recommend trying this product, regardless what type of hair you have, especially if you can use your Sunday coupons and get it half price!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Austin, Tx
April 16, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Of 3
I do not know what I was doing with my life(hair) before this product. I have GREAT hair- genetics. I have so much hair that my natural oils will not reach the top of my hair. Every time I got a haircut the stylist will always recommend a leave in. Finally just a couple months ago I bought tho product. Bc of the price first and foremost. But also bc my sister would always buy Aussie styling product and I loved the smell of every single one. Anyway, from the first few uses I could completely tell the difference in my hair! I could actually style it and it looked great even after taking my hair down from a messy bun, I would have a photo shoot on my couch
I swear by this product, best thing ever!!
Leila Z.
Leila Z.
I bought this conditioner based off of reviews on this site. I have fine hair with an oily scalp. I bought this to make my hair smoother and silkier. It did an adequate job of softening my hair. It wasn't great, but there was a slight improvement than just using shampoo and conditioner. It wasn't enough, however, to make me want to continue using it. I also was put off by the smell. I can see how it would be nice to some people, but all I smell is berry cough syrup. It's clearly a very fake smell but is one that some may enjoy. I gave it 2 stars because it worked a little bit but ultimately wasn't very much. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Zamyra M.
Zamyra M.
South Bend, IN
Jan. 29, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Of 3
This product is fantastic! In terms of smell, the leave-in conditioner is very fruit and sweet just like many other Aussie products, but not overwhelmingly so. The actual packaging is nice and the nozzle sprays perfectly-not so much that your hair is dampened, but not so fine that you have to spray dozens of times. The product itself is very effective. My hair was left feeling moisturized, soft, and smooth. I also enjoyed the fact that my hair was not weighed down but I could still tell that the product was protecting my ends. For reference, I have long, thick, wavy to curly hair.
Allison D.
Allison D.
May 13, 2016, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner 8 fl oz
Best Spring Product Discovery!

I have been waiting so long for this product to return to Walmart shelves and finally they did yesterday. I absolutely love this product I have color treated hair so my hair gets dry and especially with the hot weather in South Carolina my hair also gets pretty dehydrated and just a big frizzy mess sometimes! this product I put on right after I take a shower and it keeps my hair moisturized throughout the day. I love Aussie and all of their products I highly recommend this one especially if you have dry hair or color treated hair.
Kacee B.
Kacee B.
Logan, NM
March 18, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Of 3
I use this on my hair when it is wet and when it is dry. I like how easy it is to comb through my hair after I wash it when I use this leave in conditioner. I also like to spray it on my fly aways on days that I wear my hair in a messy bun or a pony. The smell is good enough it makes you want to eat the conditioner, and it refreshes my hair in the morning if I don't have time to wash it. I also like to spray it on my dry hair before I use any type of heat on my hair, it gives my hair a little bit of protection and again the smell is awesome.
Amberlyn E.
Amberlyn E.
Marion, VA
May 7, 2016, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner 8 fl oz
I've been on a search to find a great leave in conditioner while I'm on a budget. I ran across this in my local drugstore and thought it couldn't hurt to try it out. I was completely amazed at how soft it made my slightly damaged hair feel. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Just leaves it shiny and soft all day. I absolutely love this product. I've been buying it regularly since. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of it and I always recommend it to anyone that asks for a budget friendly leave in conditioner. 100% would recommend!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Plaistow, NH
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Of 3
I have tried several hair insurance products, many that either haven't been satisfactory, or the price doesn't match the quality of the product. I came across the Aussie hair insurance and thought the price was reasonable so I purchased it. Not only did I find this aid my hair with a clean shine, lessen winter static, and make my hair feel healthy without having to use conditioner in the shower, but Aussie products have this wondrous scent that makes you want to use their products regularly. It is a staple for my hair regimen!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
April 15, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Of 3
This is a great spray to have when your hair get really dry and unruly and you need some fast solution to put some life in it. It easy to apply, the product gives you hair a shine and makes it easy to brush. So why did I take one star away? The smell. It is SO bright that it really makes you feel sick. And moreover it smells like children cosmetic supplies. When I'm in the car an I have this product in my hair it just doubles my motion sickness. So test the smell BEFORE purchasing, because it is really not for everyone!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
March 22, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner 8 fl oz
First off, I LOVE the smell of Aussie products in general. So of course I bought this. I use this a lot when I go to work. It helps to de-tangle my hair and doesn't weigh it down. A little does go a long way though. I always spray it in my hands then comb it through with my fingers. If you have sensitive skin and tend to break out easily I do not recommend using this before you go to bed. If you do, just put your hair up so it doesn't touch your face. It did break me out, but when I wear my hair up its totally fine.
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been wanting to try this product but am skeptical because i don't like Aussie products. Does this have that Aussie products smell? and does it leave your hair sticky?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner that smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Also, any tips when applying?
veronica m.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have hair conditioner
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Olivet, MI
Does this leave anyone's hair greasy? my hair is really fine and I'm looking for something that won't make it greasy or weigh it down.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I have been looking for a leave in condition to help with tangles! But I was wondering does this leave your hair looking oily?