Aussie Hair Insurance Anti-Breakage Spray Hair uploaded by Natasha C.

BY AUSSIE

Hair damage from styling? Sometimes those are the breaks. Control the damage with Aussie Hair Insurance Anti-Breakage Spray for strong, long locks. Quick and easy for no-worries hair.

• To my Natural Hair gals, Have any of you tried this prod...1 Answers
Haley S.
Hillsboro
My other leave-in conditioner by Nexxus stopped existing (sad face) but this is great, it smells good it is quick and doesn't weigh my hair down too much. I love purple and the bottle feels nice, the spray part doesn't get all gunked up which is great. Will definitely continue to purchase!
Miryanka S.
I have gotten multiple bottles of this. I usually repurchase this product in the summer. When I come back from the pool or the beach  I spray this in my hair if I am not able to immediately shower. This helps when I try to comb my hair and it has a really yummy smell to it. I like the packing and I believe it to work great. It is also inexpensive
D B.
In addition to 3 minute miracle, I use this product almost daily when styling my hair.  I use a lot of heat tools and have my hair styled, so this keeps the split ends down and keeps the ends of my hair from looking like dry branches!  My pre-teen daughter also uses this product and has healthier looking hair because of it.
taylor s.
Fort Worth , TX
All Aussie products smell amazing, but this product didn't do well on my hair. It left my hair looking oily and dirty. I have very thick hair and it left my hair feeling nasty.  I would not purchase this again or recommend this to anyone.
Deja A.
Columbia, SC
HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL! Not to sound cliche but anything from Aussie works for me! I used to think that this brand was only for Caucasian hair but after using it, I THINK NOT. Haha , but yes I'm pretty thrifty but the price wasn't bad at all.
Sophia G.
Austin, Tx
Now this one is so good for dry breaky hair you try it you are going to want all of this brands i tryed it pnce and i feel in love with all i use it everyother day but ypu wont regret it.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Really worked great (and smells awesome) on my hair. I really would love for it to come in a bigger bottle, as my hair is natural and needs constant detangling and conditioning. Other than that, it's a great product
Fiona B.
Helped with my split ends really made my hair stronger. It worked well but wore off by a certain part of the day I feel. When my hair was dyed it really helped keep it strong.
Karina M.
Indianapolis, IN
It smells really nice and for the price it works really good, I use it about 2x a week and it does nothing bad for my hair ( brown ). It does what it is supposed to do which is keep your hair in place.
Ashley  R.
Corona, NY
it has been the best product for my breakage and i wont turn back from it ever. i recommend this to everyone that is having breakage due to using to much flat ironing or dying of the hair
Natasha C.
suitland, MD
To my Natural Hair gals, Have any of you tried this product. How has it worked for you.