BY AUSSIE #8 in Hair Gel

Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I think Aussie is a great hair spray. I always have loved the smell and it hold your hair without being too sticky. It doesn't smell like you doused your hair in a bucket of chemicals like many other hair sprays do. It smells fresh and keeps your hair where you want it without suffocating you and you can find it anywhere at a reasonable price! Win!
Amanda A.
I love the smell of this and for the most part have loved the Aussie products in the past, but this one makes my hair feel really hard after use. I’ve used others that gave me the hold without the super crunchy feeling. It’s budget friendly so that’s a plus, but not something I would use again.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
Aussie products are simply awesome! They smell great and do what they are advertised to do. I like this gel because it doesn’t make me feel like I have a ton of product in my hair. It’s appropriately priced, especially for the value. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Brianna W.
Weaver, AL
This hair gel spray is very affordable and you can find it anywhere. I am giving it 3 stars because I can’t really tell if it did anything for my hair. I think it should be a good alternative to regular gel because i didn’t see any flakes when I used it but I think you should try it out for yourself to see if you like it.
Sonya B.
I love this product. If I don't feel like straightening my hair. I'll use this and scrunch my hair. I will let it Air dry or use the hair dryer. It helps to lock in curls without it looking and feeling like you applied a ton of hair products. It leaves your hair felling soft and not sticky
Alyssia M.
I’ve always gone with Aussie for moussé or hairspray because they have a pleasant smell and they’ve always worked well with my hair! Plus the price isn’t too expensive!
Elisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great stuff for my hair. Doesn’t leave my hair too crunchy and great for a hairspray. Good value lasts all day. I buy this stuff all the time. Leaves your hair smelling awesome.
Jackie K.
I love the smell of this gel, but I don’t use it every day. I typically use it on wet hair on days that I’m going to be curling my hair, and it works great! It helps to hold my style all day and doesn’t weigh my hair down.
Jessica A.
I love using this stuff to get fresh beach waves. It doesn’t get all crunchy like some other gels which is a big no no in my book. The spray top is a definite plus as it helps evenly distribute the product.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love the way Aussie products smells it's almost a but tropical and kind of makes you think of something you may find in Australia. This spray gel works quite well it definitely holds my curls and takes them this is not my favorite spray gel but I do like it a lot.