Aussie Gel Spray Opposites Attract, Stronghold & Touchable Feel uploaded by Moiya w.Aussie Gel Spray Opposites Attract, Stronghold & Touchable Feel uploaded by Ciara A.Aussie Gel Spray Opposites Attract, Stronghold & Touchable Feel uploaded by Caitlin O.

BY AUSSIE #30 in Hair Gel

Brianna W.
Jacksonville, AL
This hair gel spray is very affordable and you can find it anywhere. I am giving it 3 stars because I can’t really tell if it did anything for my hair. I think it should be a good alternative to regular gel because i didn’t see any flakes when I used it but I think you should try it out for yourself to see if you like it.
Jackie K.
I love the smell of this gel, but I don’t use it every day. I typically use it on wet hair on days that I’m going to be curling my hair, and it works great! It helps to hold my style all day and doesn’t weigh my hair down.
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
This spray gel is my go-to for my wavy days. It doesn’t hold as strongly as a regular gel and lets my hair set up nice for that wavy look. I have tried all the Aussie brand gels and really like this one. I would definitely recommend it.
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
This is my go to gel for my straight,fine hair. I wear my hair short and in a slightly spiked style and this gel gives my hair lift and hold that lasts all day. I always have a spare bottle on hand to ensure I’m never with out!!
Ciara A.
Auburndale, FL
Its so hard for me find a gel product that can tame my curls but also keeps it from becoming stiff and lifeless. This product is one that definitely gets the job done. My only complaint would be the white flakiness it leaves after long wear.. Not a day product I would use regularly but definitely a night out go to product.
Gina R.
Panama City, FL
Love this product! It's a must have for me on a daily. Been using for years. All the stores by where I live run out of this a lot so when I find it I buy whatever is on shelf! This works great for hold, and making my natural curls flawless. Doesn't leave my hair real hard and crunchy. It's soft and controlled which isn't easy to do! Recommend this to anyone, especially you lovely lady's with curls!
Miranda R.
Wilmington, NC
It's hard for me to find products that will hold style in my hair all day die to the fact that my hair is thin. I was really excited to hear about this gel spray and could not wait tinted it. Once trying it I was less than impressed. It barely held style and didn't hold it long. However, it is easy to use and maybe someone with a different hair type would have a different experience.
Caitlin O.
I was skeptical about the "touchable feel" but not only did the spray hold my hair in place well, My husband was happy that it wasn't crunchy. I'd used a similar product from Pantiene Pro-V but it didn't hold as well for my hair. I would totally buy this product again! I love Aussie products!
Jennifer s.
I love this gel sprey. I always have a lil problem when it comes to gel. but tis leaves my hair soft & no dandruff afterwards. its the best it smells good also. that one of the reason why I buy the product. its cheap you can buy it in any drug store doesn't matter you will get the same result. I recommend every women to try it. it also restores ur hair
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Still the best at freezing your hair in place. stiff but it will NOT move! if it's going to be windy this is the one you need or updos with some work put in so it won't fall out of clips and combs. My hair needs this as it tends to escape easily. Still love the smell. Found this in the 80s and it is definitely a keeper.