Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelAussie
Gel Spray Opposites Attract, Stronghold & Touchable Feel

Aussie Gel Spray Opposites Attract, Stronghold & Touchable Feel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Gel Spray Opposites Attract, Stronghold & Touchable Feel!
How would you rate this product?
cute  .
woodbridge, virginia
I totally love this product i awlays use it on my hair hair and it helps my hair my hair grow long and helps frizzy hair and it works for any type on hair and it always works for any type of hair color the effect of the product is lovely and it also improves you and it makes your hair fuller love it
Claudia N.
I LOVE THIS SPRAY GEL! I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY HANDS FEELING STICKY. JUST SPRAY AND SMOOTH IT OUT. IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE HAIR HARD AT ALL. BUT DOES LEAVE IT IN PLACE.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
My daughter uses this spray gel and she likes lot to keep her bangs on the side and works well
Elizabeth W.
Joplin, MO
This product helps well with style I try to get. it not an everyday use though. also, I love the aussie smell, but this one is not like the other; it's just manageable.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX
Love, love, love this spray gel! It holds perfect without the crunchy-stiff feeling on my hair! Plus it smells amazing!
Abby P.
Jefferson, SC
I'm really weird about using any kind of hair gel, as it usually just hardens and turns crunchy. But this stuff is so not like that. It works really well at holding your hair in place, but it also leaves your hair soft and touchable. It has a very nice scent and a great price, too.
Gina R.
Panama City, FL
Love this product! It's a must have for me on a daily. Been using for years. All the stores by where I live run out of this a lot so when I find it I buy whatever is on shelf! This works great for hold, and making my natural curls flawless. Doesn't leave my hair real hard and crunchy. It's soft and controlled which isn't easy to do! Recommend this to anyone, especially you lovely lady's with curls!
Aroua N.
Goleta, CA
I have tried a short list of spray gels, and this is the best one that I have used. It is a liquid that will "freeze" hair in place, but once it dries and you comb it out, you will have soft and touchable hair that stays put. I mostly use this on wet bangs. However, this also works on dry hair - much like hair spray - if I have a small area that needs touched up.
Mystiq H.
Houston
This felt great in my hair and didn't make it feel sticky or weighed down. I had more bounce and shine and my hair felt so healthy
Brittany L.
I love aussie products they are wonderful and smell so good! I would highly recommend aussie products to anyone

Looking for your answer?