Aussie Family Smooth 'N Bloom Conditioner uploaded by Laney W.Aussie Family Smooth 'N Bloom Conditioner uploaded by Shelter M.

BY AUSSIE

Say Goodbye To Dry Hair And Hello To A New Family Favorite. Smooth 'n Bloom Conditioner Will Leave Your Family’s Hair Looking Smoother And More Fabulous After Just One Wash. It’s Made With A Touch Of Lavender, Making It A Great Conditioner For Kids And The Entire Family.
Directions: Massage Into Hair From Root To Tip. Rinse Clean And Get On Your Way!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Sara P.
Mt, MI
I was get the big bottles of shampoo and conditioners that way last longer and makes your hair look a lot better than most brands it doesn’t make your hair greasy it smells great
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
O cheiro é um pouco doce, mas não é muito forte e fica super macio nos cabelos. Eu gosto desse pacote fechado dia a dia (há um dispensador de silicone interno que libera o produto de acordo com a pressão que você aplica na garrafa), mas acabei evitando levá-lo em viagens, pois seria necessário arrumar bem em ordem Para não acontecer acidente.Outra coisa a que devo comentar é o quanto essa garrafa produz! Como uma pequena quantidade de produto é necessária, pois se espalha muito bem, o negócio cede que é uma beleza. Eu tenho usado o meu algumas vezes por semana há quase 3 meses. E o legal é que ainda promete outro bom momento de aplicação.  Notei que meu cabelo, além de ser hidratado, tornou-se muito macio (mais do que com o Moist) e o frizz realmente reduzido. Então eu adorei!
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product.
Shahara W.
I have tried this product out a hand full of times. I have fine, wavy, thinning hair. I have tried a lot of different shampoos and conditioners but most of them strip my hair and make it look very dry and brittle. I gave this a chance and I am impressed. I figured it would way down my hair but it didn't. I have replaced one of my shampoos day with this co-wash once a week and my hair looks best after the co-wash than the actual shampoo. Will definitely continue to use and re-purchase.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
I love this brand. My hair got a bit dry after having kids and developed a strange wave.. not curls not straight, not really wavy. Just plain weird and i bet many moms know exactly what i mean! I like to alternate this shampoo/conditioner with the smooth line from fructis of garnier. It does the job better than many of the several saloon treatment i tried
Julianna F.
Aussie Family Smooth 'N Bloom Conditioner is so so good, that I am a huge fan. Nicely scented and smooths beautifully. It is so affordable for the high quality. love it!
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
I've been using a bottle of this conditioner for almost 6 months now. It lasts a really long time! It is creamy and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or gunky after. I think it's a bit too pricey, BUT it's lasted me 6 months and I'm not even half way yet, so I guess price doesn't really matter.
Dakota B.
I use to use this conditioner until I found another brand I liked better. I do like this conditioner though because first off you get a huge bottle! And second, it does its job. I don't think it does anything special though. It smells good but I wouldn't use it daily for my normal conditioner.
Ella C.
I loveee Aussie shampoo and conditioner!! It’s my absolute favorite brand for all the right reasons!! The price is good for the large amount you get. The scent is AMAZING and I love when my hair smells that good! Also it always leaves my hair soft and beautiful!! I definitely recommend this product and this brand!
Erinn L.
Love this conditioner! I usually buy conditioner that’s targeted to a specific hair type but I was pleased with how smooth my hair feels when I use it! It doesn’t have my most favorite smell in the world but I would definitely buy again!