BY AUSSIE

Deeply intense conditioning penetrates dry, damaged hair see more...

Breanna R.
Breanna R.
This is truly a three minute miracle! I love this product, and have for years. Great results, with little cost.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
This is my holy grail conditioner! I always make sure to have a back-up because I can't stand to be without this! I have long, thin, color-treated hair and this works wonders on it. I really enjoy conditioners that are thick and leave my hair with a nice slip to it once I rinse it out, and this does the trick. I have tried many more expensive and salon brands of conditioners and hair masks and this trumps them all. The price (usually under $3) and scent add to the amazing properties of this conditioner.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
This conditioner works so well. It repairs hair so quickly and makes your hair shiny and smooth.

I dyed my hair and it came out all wrong. I used this conditioner mixed with lemon and it pulled the color out of my hair. When I dyed my hair again this conditioner made it look just as healthy before the two times of dying it.
My hair is naturally very dry and curly, so its hard to find a product that moisturizes it and keeps it that way so i went to my drug store to give it one last shot and saw this on sale. After the first time I used it I could tell it's helped my hair so much, I've been using it for 2 months and my hair has never been better. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. Fantastic job Aussie!
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
This stuff is amazing! Really! And it comes with a nail file! I don't remember where I bought it but I'm actually really satisfied with it :) I have medium thick-fine hair and it works really well for me. I'd definitely recommend this :)
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I died my hair blue which going black 2 blue did alot of damage to my hair. This product helps tremendously with nourishment for ur hair and scalp. It also smells amazing. One of my go 2 products for repair.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
This is so great for dry damaged hair I bleach my hair a lot and this has kept in tact I love this stuff it smells so good and it's very affordable I will repurchase and I do recommend especially if you have dry hair
Sequoia L.
Sequoia L.
I love this product soo much! I usually leave in my deep conditioners over night but I let it stay in my hair for the rest of m shower and my hair felt so soft and detangles soo heavinly. Also, little goes a long way with this product and I have think and medium hair. Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment 8 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Amber L.
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
Works good for dry hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner it goes with also just a tip it works better with all of them. My whole family uses it and it last long for a family of three. We continue to buy it and you should try it too.
aslin j.
aslin j.
I had came across this product on youtube and wanted to try it out myself. It's my go to conditioner for the winter. I also add it to my homemade deep conditioner. My curls are nice, moisturized and my whole experience have been good.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Rosenberg, TX
Would this product be able to restore moisture on chemically treated hair?