Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment uploaded by Dani C.Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment uploaded by Brittany H.

BY AUSSIE #6 in Conditioner

Deeply intense conditioning penetrates dry, damaged hair

• Would this product be able to restore moisture on chemica...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I like this for the fact that it only takes three minutes. So I can use this on my color treated hair while I’m in the shower. I put this on I finished my shower and then I rinse it out and my hair is soft. I love that because my regular deep conditioner I have to leave in 20 or 30 minutes and when you don’t have much time and you need your hair beautiful right away this works. And it’s super cheap. It’s like three dollars a bottle so you can’t beat that.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
This is a great option if you need a deep condition without breaking the bank. It also smells amazing. I have one other brand that I've been using more now, but this is definitely a cheaper alternative. My hair isn't thin, but it is on the finer side. I worry about it getting too weighed down, but this (and my alternative) help my hair feel healthy after I've done something damaging like dying it or using too much heat. When I need something to repair my hair, I use it for longer than the 3 minutes in the directions. I'll leave it in my hair for up to 30 minutes (wrap it in a towel after the shower) if I have time.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
This is definitely a miracle in a bottle. It does exactly what it says on the bottle. If you are in a time crunch but your hair is in need of a moisture boost this is the product for you. It leave my hair soft and moisturized without having to spend any time under a dryer. I will continue to purchase this.
Danielle F.
I was resistant to try this product because I thought it was for European/Caucasian type hair, I have very curly and kinky African American hair.

I was 10000% wrong. I am now a die hard fan and urge you to try this out if you have dry hair. This is a wash day staple!
Stephanie J.
This is litterly a miracle. When I used to dye my hair a lot back in my college days, this really helped rescue my hair from being strawlike. I have no idea how it works so quickly in 3 minutes. I don't even have to use another conditioner after because this is so amazing
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This conditioner is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used! It makes my hair so soft and sleek instantly! It smells good & makes my hair So very easy to detangle in the shower once I put this on! I would def recommend this conditioner to anyone, of any hair type!
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
This deep conditioner has been a go to of mine for a long time. The smell is wonderful and it doesn’t leave my hair weighed down or oily. Helps keep my ends if my hair in great shape. I can usually find a coupon for this product which rocks and the price is good!
Kim B.
i just tried this product a week ago exactly. I have tried a lot of moisture treatments and i have not liked any of them either because they leave a oily after effect or it simply just does not work for me. i LOVE aussie deeeep 3 minute miracle moisture treatment it works wonders on my hair i used it twice  and i will use it twice a week once at the begining of the week and once at the end of the week. my hair has more volume and shine then it ever has before. there is not oily after feeling as well !
Carly A.
Atlanta
This stuff really works, probably my favorite moisturizing hair mask on the market. I always wash my hair and put this in at the beginning of my shower and let it soak in the whole time. I feel like it really penetrates and leaves my hair silky smooth.
Kali H.
Lyons, GA
If I could give this product a 12/10 I would!! Saved my hair !! I almost fried off my hair and it was so unmanageable and now it helps so so much it don’t make it perfect but without it I probably would have had to shave my head so that tells you
Claudia A.
Rosenberg, TX
Would this product be able to restore moisture on chemically treated hair?