Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment uploaded by Brittany H.

BY AUSSIE

Deeply intense conditioning penetrates dry, damaged hair

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
What to say about this 3 min miracle conditioner?!? It’s the best product I’ve used that is regular people prices! It makes my hair so silky and smooth, helps make combing through knots easy. I really love this I use it typically once ever 1-2 weeks as a reset for my hair.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
This is a product that I buy extra of to have on hand because I don't want to be without it. I use this everytime I wash my hair (2-3 times a week) to help keep it from feeling like straw, especially in the winter. I find this is the conditioner that I rely on when my hair is super tangled as well. It always allows me to comb it out without much effort at all!
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
I was quite disappointed with this product. After seeing so many great reviews of it on YouTube and other websites, I decided to give it a try. However, it did not produce. I expected my hair to feel extremely hydrated after use, but this was not he case. It's okay when I combine with other products, but when used alone, not so much.
Asia Monique M.
Country Club Hills, IL
A staple in my hair routine. My go to when I need a jolt of moisture and fast! I pair this with another deep conditioner, so as to lock in even more moisture and it also helps better define my curls! The biggest thing is that this too could double as a deep conditioner and it just packs on the hydration! My hair is on 10 for days. Beyond affordable and does the trick. You can’t beat it
sophie g.
daytona beach, fl
this stiff is amazing! You can get this anywhere for less than 5$ and I have been repurchasing it every sense. It is so moisturizing and thick and the best part is it smells amazing. And the scent last in your hair too. This is the “moist” one but them all different kinds.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, The smell is amazing, don’t need much it goes a long way. And I do notice a difference in my hair when I use it. It’s medium priced in my opinion, I would totally buy again! And recommend to anyone who is trying to get smooth and healthy hair !!
Katrina S.
Safford, AZ
Always works like a charm & smells delicious. I like to condition with this first & after it's saturated use my shower comb, then rinse, shampoo & ought condition after. This product doesn't even really pull the color from my hair much either. Love it.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
For roughly $3 i was sceptical, but I just had to give it a try! I was NOT let down. This really is a miracle conditioner. My hair is isually so hard to comb through after a shower, but this conditioner made it way easier! Definitely a must have!
Erika C.
Aussie 3 minute miracle has bee. A holy grail since I was in high school and became more of a staple once I started to dye my hair, it definitely made miracles happen. My hair was always left soft and smelled amazing, a 3 minute wait is worth it.
Kalani D.
Rialto
This is a staple in my hair care routine, my favorite deep conditioner of all time until I find a new one I suppose. Really does help to moisturize and rebuild my hair making it feel smooth and soft. Even brings back and revived my waves
Claudia A.
Rosenberg, TX
Would this product be able to restore moisture on chemically treated hair?