BY AUSSIE

Cleaning and conditioning in one step leaves more time for exploring the outback. step 1) lather into wet hair. step 2) rinse it out. step 3) there is no step 3. see more...

Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, I keep coming back to Aussie for two reasons; 1.) It cleans my hair really well (which is difficult with my hair because it's thick and gets greasy quickly). 2.) It smells SO good. Honestly, it makes me happy when I put it on my hand and I've never had so many compliments on the smell of my hair before. I had people asking me what perfume I was wearing when I wasn't. I personally didn't find the scent perfume-y. It just seemed clean to me. So I'm not entirely sure where that came from, but either way, it smells amazing.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Savannah, GA
My whole family uses this product. It's give our hair a fresh look and makes it feel and smell great. I love the bright color that makes it stick out and notice the brand. This product is highly effective and make our hair smooth and clean. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family.
Aleesha K.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I normally don't care for 2 in1 hair products because it usually leaves my hair dry but Aussies Daily Clean 2 in 1 has changed the game. This product makes my hair very clean and hydrated, after each wash my hair is soft and shiny. Also this stuff smells amazing, defiantly worth your buck.
Bev S.
Bev S.
Whitney, TX
I absolutely love all Aussie products but one of my favorites is the Aussie Daily Clean 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner. It smells so good and cleans and conditions my hair in one easy step. Saving time and product and saving space in the shower. Aussie makes me have a G-Day everyday.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do not like this product. I feel that the two in one does not work for my hair, I have noticed a lot more static and tangles while using this product. I have medium length hair and would not recommend. May be good for shorter hair, or hair less prone to tangles.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Montgomery
I've used a lot of other 2 in 1 products for my hair, nothing has worked like Aussie. I absolutely love everything I've used from them. I have extremely thick hair and it's dry, frizzy, damaged you name it Aussie leaves my hair soft and tangle free
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo as it seems to last for a while, has a nice scent, and is good quality. This shampoo is affordable! My hair is light brown and curly and frizzy. I buy it at the Dollar Store or at Walmart. I would buy this product again.
Randilyn B.
Randilyn B.
Cabot, AR
Love the pump!! Makes it easier to not over use shampoo. I get the right amount every time. And the formula is wonderful my hair feels clean and soft after every use. We have soft water so it took forever to find a good one that did that
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY
We love Aussie!! This shampoo has a very long lasting scent which I love. It's convenient that it comes in a 2-1. The conditioner doesn't over power the shampoo, cleans your hair well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind.
Casey S.
Casey S.
This is a great shampoo, especially if you have a family. It lasts forever and smells great. Aussie has always been a favorite brand of mine. This shampoo is great for everyday use and my daughter loves it.