2 colors available

BY AUSSIE

Clean and Fresh Hair Begins Here Get gone, greasy locks!  It s back to the basics for you.  A basic clean with refreshing Desert Lime never looked so beautiful on you. The Right Pair for Combination Hair The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. see more...

• Would this be good for oily hair?2 Answers
  • How well did this shampoo work for dry hair ? I assume , with it be...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Frederick, MD
I used this brand for years and while I did like how affordable it was and how long the BIG squirt-style bottles lasted, it wasn't anything special. I easily switched shampoos after finding out they STILL test on animals years ago. I did a search recently that confirmed they still, in 2016, are using animals to test on this product. I try my best to stay was from products that aren't cruelty free. You can get plenty of other shampoos that DONT test on animals. So I do not recommend this product.
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Usually, shampoos leave my natural 3 b hair feeling stripped and dry the minute it touches my scalp. Aussie Cleanse and Mend shampoo lathered up into a thick cream that cleansed my scalp without stripping my hair. It smells like a tropical fruit salad and leaves hair moisturized. Love that it arrived in my very first Vox Box! Received it for free but already tried the next line on Amazon!
Joy H.
Joy H.
I bought this shampoo fairly cheap at Wal Mart a while back. I got it to help clean any shampoo buildup from other shampoo products and it does a good job at that. My hair will have more volume and shine afterwards.The large bottle lasts forever and the product doesn't really have a scent. The only thing I don't like, is that every time I use it I end up smashing my fingers in the pump.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL
This shampoo and conditioner are great I have a lot of hair so I really like them because they are big and I don't run out of product very fast! Also they are pretty cheap at any drugstore! The pump packaging is great cause you don't have to pick up the bottle in the shower and it won't slip out of your hand! Overall a great product!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I usually buy this shampoo for my daughters. It smells great and their hair feels clean after washing. It's not overpriced like some products and well worth the price. My girls both have dark, curly hair and this product helps keep their hair soft and manageable. The pump is nice and helps them to waste less.
Callie W.
Callie W.
Aussie is my go-to shampoo and conditioner when I my hair needs a little something extra. Their shampoos are always good about moisturizing and adding body and shine to the hair. I have to say, this shampoo makes my hair a little heavy feeling though so I can never use it over 2 or 3 days at a time.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This shampoo is just okay. I am picky about finding shampoos that have minimal to no silicones and sulfates, which this does not provide. If you are not concerned about those aspects, this shampoo may be perfectly fine for you! I do like the smell and the large bottle lasts a very long time!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I love this shampoo. my hair feels clean and looks clean, with a great smell. it doesn't leave my hair to dried out or greasy. i also like the ease of use of the pump. it did not cost a lot and was a great value for the price. i would recommend this to others and will buy this again.
Corrine A.
Corrine A.
Whittier, CA
This shampoo smells A-M-Azing! This a staple in my shower. I have thick frizzy hair and it makes it so soft and smooth. The purple packaging is fun and the pump makes life so much easier. It works for myself and my family. They all use it as well. I always recommend this product!
Ahsiya N.
Ahsiya N.
This shampoo does a really good job with cleaning your scalp and ridding your hair of any build up, but it does not help with moisture. If you have curly hair I would only suggest usage once a month for a cleansing clean and doing a deep condition treatment afterwards.
Brittani Y.
Brittani Y.
Would this be good for oily hair?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well did this shampoo work for dry hair ? I assume , with it being Aussie is smells lovely ?